Your favorite fansite? Darth hater or Torwars or Dulfy?

lucotas

well i want to have some fun :D and let's make a poll about these good fansite and let's see which your prefer

POLL

Good things about darth hater: they have forums and you can PM the devs, they give you good info of the game

Bad things abotu darth hater: unfortunally many people quit darth hater and there are not many people but still they are doing a great job and getting better!

Good things about torwars. they give you really really good info of the game and very fast and maybe things that you didnt know.

Bad things about torwars: no forums, you can't pm people

Good things about dulfy: she makes amazing guides for the game and it's the best in cartel market

Bad things about dulfy: there is not too much info of the game (example: update info, etc, etc)

my opinion:

torwars give us really good info better than all and very fast but my first fansite was darth hater and they had really good info of the game until people quit. they are still working in the site and it's getting better.

my vote goes to darth hater then torwars then dulfy

ps: i didnt add all the fansite but i put the most impportants fansite (my 2 coins and i think the community)

Edited by lucotas

Dulfy.net all the way. A fan and gamer, she does it for the fans. She isn't like a business like Darth Hater turned into. Torwars at least updates relatively quickly. Darth Hater used to, but now... I dunno. Passion is missing.

the work of vox_mortis is amazing. i am so happy how he carrys the website

Dulfy's. It is a comprehensive one stop shop for all things SWTOR that I care about. And, the site has the personal touch of a fan and a gamer.

I met her in game. I'm sure she knows a great many people but we, randomly, had a nice discussion on the fleet about mounts/speeders. Nothing earth shattering but it is that kind of accessibility that shines through the web site.

Edited by Rafaman

TORWars gets my vote! I enjoy the writing and the points of view.

torwars it's reallty really good. i would choose him but darth hater is in heart (vox has helped me in a few things) it was also my first fansite and i got alot of info from it

Darthhater used to be the top fab site pre launch by miles

There were a few other good ones, but with the way the game falling over last year the community sites took a real hiding.

Dulfy does a good job but i dont frequent her site often, but not for any reason

Dulfy for the win easy. I just go to Darth Hater because they have all the abilities and skills there. You can create your character spec to give yourself a idea of what it will be like. Never liked Torwars.

I love askmrrobot site for specs and stuff, its awesome to be able to put your gear and see what your optimal setup should be.