Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Top 15 Worst Mistakes in Warzone !!!

Rendolphe

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a video on TOP 15 worst mistakes that people commit in Warzone. (IMO)

If your character figure in this video, please don't take it personnal and no offense to you. Everybody make mistake in WZ. and I need to show example.

Good vid

Getting the basics right will ensure a instant increase in win % in WZs.

Simple crap like fight on the node don't over rotate and call incs wins games. Sure u are not going to instantly win against organised premades but it makes pugging more viable and enjoyable

mistake #17

not hitting the leave war zone button when faced with

premade vs. pug

heals vs. no heals

people in pve gear on your team

you elected to play a merc and havent learned that you are hurting the whole team

too many mercs on you team when none of them are heals

and many more I probably have forgotten.

Assuming there is only one way to play a role or only one way to win a WZ

If you honestly watched this video and don't agree with any of his points it only proves your incompetence. I thought there would be some i disagree with, but they were all VERY basic, must knows, for any pvp'er. Sorry but there isn't an alternative option to what this guy shows as mistakes.

Allright ill be the first to say I dont agree with some off the stuff.

As an alone mara or sent poping trancend at the beginning will screw your team over unless its huttball. Save your 30 stacks for the 15% dmg / heal increase for the teams first crowded encounter, specially if youre in a pug.

Ex center node Alderaan civil war, center node novare coast.

In AH if you're trying to leave the respawn while the explosion is going off, you can step out onto the ledge beyond the spawn door and wait there. The explosion won't harm you and if the door closes you aren't stuck for another 40 seconds or w/e the timer is.

god i`m having flashbacks with #7 in void star same scenario was in a premade with voice chat me and a friend both stealth went to the door with 1 guard i mezzed the guard and my friend was capping, i was rdy to mind mezz the guard again if he uses his cc breaker when all of a sudden a noob bounty hunter attacked the guard and set him free:eek:

btw bradley has been in every pvp guild on the Red Eclipse?! LOL:D

Edited by iDraxter

One mistake I really hate and it also happens a lot is when non stealthers follow me (a stealther) to try and cap an off node when our zerg isn't working. The whole point of stealth is so they can't call out early, and when non stealthers follow me it completely ruins the whole thing, giving plenty of time for the guarder to call out. Or they ruin my sap cap by breaking CC.

One mistake I really hate and it also happens a lot is when non stealthers follow me (a stealther) to try and cap an off node when our zerg isn't working. The whole point of stealth is so they can't call out early, and when non stealthers follow me it completely ruins the whole thing, giving plenty of time for the guarder to call out. Or they ruin my sap cap by breaking CC.

if enemies have 1-2 guards I will go as bait while that stealther goes for the cap its very effective oh and if u wanna be a good bait do not turn the guys vision towards the door/node and do not fill the guard(s) resolve bar so u can immediatly CC them if they noticed their being capped

Really nice video. I wish this was required viewing before players could join the queue. Personally, though I'd put mindlessly zerging/overcommitting when a node gets attacked as the #1 mistake. I have seen so many freaking games lost because of that lately and it drives me nuts.

Watched past 1st thingie and closed.

I wonder:

Why playing loud music while trying to explain something to someone? Why not playing music and explaining, or playing music but put explanation in a text form?

You hate people that will be watching so much?

Nice vid! I hate when a you are kiting the 1 guard away from the node, and the stealthy on your team with you decides to help kill the guard, not knowing that you were trying to distract the guard so the stealthy could cap.

Conversely, I hate being the stealthy in that situation and assuming that other guy is going to distract so I can cap the node, and instead they run around and lead the defender right to "me trying to cap". :)

Watched past 1st thingie and closed.

I wonder:

Why playing loud music while trying to explain something to someone? Why not playing music and explaining, or playing music but put explanation in a text form?

You hate people that will be watching so much?

Thx for the feedback. Next time I'll tune down more the music.

if enemies have 1-2 guards I will go as bait while that stealther goes for the cap its very effective oh and if u wanna be a good bait do not turn the guys vision towards the door/node and do not fill the guard(s) resolve bar so u can immediatly CC them if they noticed their being capped

I would also like to add a 15b example. If you see someone capping in VS, DO NOT go over to the door and start capping with the other person. Your efforts should be used sitting at the opponents drop down point so you can use your AoE knockback, single target stuns, and AoE slows/stuns to ensure the cap is successful. I can't count how many times I've been 1 second away from planting a bomb and get leapt to, or gotten AoE'd because a teammate has done this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.