groups of 3+ should have to queue ranked Warzones

Muzan

Q: Not enough people to force ranked PvP?

A: Cross server PvP.

Q: still not enough?

A: well that's a shame, but maybe you shouldn't subjugate non-premades because of it.

Q: you mad bro?

A: ya, I mad. This thread isn't much for discussion, more that a thread to populate the forums about an issue.

1. there will never be cross server PvP

2. cry more

3. cry some more

nothing is stopping you from making in game friends and making your own group. im pretty sure you can use skype for free and have your own voice chat.

you know what makes me mad? the attitude that "this isnt fair, somebody fix it so that it is so that i can win!" maybe you should think about what you can do to improve your chances of winning?

this game has some of the whiniest people ive ever seen.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2. cry more

3. cry some more

nothing is stopping you from making in game friends and making your own group. im pretty sure you can use skype for free and have your own voice chat.

you know what makes me mad? the attitude that "this isnt fair, somebody fix it so that it is so that i can win!" maybe you should think about what you can do to improve your chances of winning?

Right, right, cuz everyone knows making 3 friends is really gonna help against a Hardcore PvP Guild running unstoppable Premades.

Right, right, cuz everyone knows making 3 friends is really gonna help against a Hardcore PvP Guild running unstoppable Premades.

So you want a crutch to help you stand against people better than you? Shall we just hand you a win as soon as you queue up and skip the actual pvp altogether? Would that make you happy?

2. cry more

3. cry some more

Your post lacks logic. What is the point in allowing people to queue solo? Why not allow 8 people to be in a queue for normal pvp? Why are these two very different play style of players forced to play with each other?

I't a stupid design, simple as that. If you split it up both parties will be happy since they can do what they want without interruption. Oh wait premades will QQ since their easy mode is gone. Queue for ranked PVP cowards.

You'd be surprised.

I've been in PuGs where we have stomped PVP guilds because we used situational awareness and in game communication.

Using situational awareness means understanding that if there are 6 of you and only two of them, the rest of them are probably heading to the other node/door and you someone should start heading in that direction. By in game communication, I mean typing in the Ops chat. You'd be surprised how many people refuse to do that unless they want to complain about other players.

The tools are there if someone chooses to use them. Granted, they might not be quite as quick as voice comms, but they will work.

So you want a crutch to help you stand against people better than you? Shall we just hand you a win as soon as you queue up and skip the actual pvp altogether? Would that make you happy?

LOL. If you call getting spawn camped by Premades who have all three objectives and win Huttball in 3 seconds 'fair' and that I'm 'bad' then you have problems. Serious problems.

And I wouldn't be surprised to learn that you Premade. And the fact that you're using passive-aggressive comments shows that you know I'm right but don't want to admit it.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention that I'm on an RP Server. I have a right to complain about Premades.

Edited by Chlomamf

LOL. If you call getting spawn camped by Premades who have all three objectives and win Huttball in 3 seconds 'fair' and that I'm 'bad' then you have problems. Serious problems.

And I wouldn't be surprised to learn that you Premade. And the fact that you're using passive-aggressive comments shows that you know I'm right but don't want to admit it.

If your going to try and call me out, at least know where I stand first. Yes I premade, go read my earlier post about why. Second, you know the max number of people in a premade? 4. Yes, 4. That is one half, not a whole team. If you are being 3 capped spawn and camped by 4 a group half your size, then yes you really do suck. The only exception are those guilds who run 2 4 man premades and queue dodge until they get to play together, and I wholly agree with you that those people should not be doing that, and should do ranked. That does not however, apply to every premade in the game, as you try to convey with your absurd generalizations.

Indeed. Sounds like the same crap the clowns twinking in WoW spouted. Once they got their twinks only battlegrounds they were never heard from again.

Indeed. Sounds like the same crap the clowns twinking in WoW spouted. Once they got their twinks only battlegrounds they were never heard from again.

Flame me all you want, it's not gonna make you guys any more likely to win. If you pvped instead of crying, maybe you'd get good enough to face these uber groups. Feed me moar!

If your going to try and call me out, at least know where I stand first. Yes I premade, go read my earlier post about why. Second, you know the max number of people in a premade? 4. Yes, 4. That is one half, not a whole team. If you are being 3 capped spawn and camped by 4 a group half your size, then yes you really do suck. The only exception are those guilds who run 2 4 man premades and queue dodge until they get to play together, and I wholly agree with you that those people should not be doing that, and should do ranked. That does not however, apply to every premade in the game, as you try to convey with your absurd generalizations.

All PUGers will be 3-capped atleast once, regardless of how good you are. Premaders may not. I have been on teams where we've had a Hardcore PvP Guild Premade with us and we've 3 capped for literally the whole match. So yeah, 4 people who have a huge advantage can win a match in minutes.

If it's just 4 friends having fun then I'm cool with it, however what I'm not cool with is vsing Hardcore PvP Guilds who wipe everyone out in seconds.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention that I'm on an RP Server. I have a right to complain about Premades.

Edited by Chlomamf

If it's just 4 friends having fun then I'm cool with it, however what I'm not cool with is vsing Hardcore PvP Guilds who wipe everyone out in seconds.

That I can agree with. That is not what the sweeping generalizations previously stated. I'm not a coward because I premade, I'm just left with no other option.

wasnt directed at you.

"waaaah i lost waaaah why do i have to face better players waaaaah bioware save me waaaah"

Go PUG, then see what it's like to vs Hardcore PvP Guild Premades. You'll be annoyed to say the least.

Oh wait, I forgot, you're too scared to go PUG cuz you'll lose your advantage. My bad.

Go PUG, then see what it's like to vs Hardcore PvP Guild Premades. You'll be annoyed to say the least.

Oh wait, I forgot, you're too scared to go PUG cuz you'll lose your advantage. My bad.

That's the kind of generalizations I'm talking about. You call us all cowards, we'll laugh, and then call you all QQ baddies. Then the cycle repeats. The difference is that I'm winning pvp, and you're not.

Edited by RankorSSGS

That's the kind of generalizations I'm talking about. You call us all cowards, we'll laugh, and then call you all QQ baddies. Then the cycle repeats.

I call you cowards because most are cowards. They want to feel like pros so they stomp PUGs, and are scared of vsing other Premades because they know they'd lose.

What do you think Premaders would do if BW forced them into Premade vs Premade WZs? You'd see a hell-of-alot of Premaders crying on the Forums of being stomped by other Premades. You can hardly blame us PUGs for crying.

Edited by Chlomamf

I feel the same way about non-premade groups of noobs. Ever sense the last server merge, solo queue is brutal. Almost 95% of the time I get 4+ people still in recruit gear or even level 45 greens. This is sad considering the gear grind is now a joke ( And yet people still complain about it ). And worst of all, the pug groups just plain out SUCK.

So if they stop letting me queue the same old warzones over and over again with my friends and guildies, I will just quit the game along with ALLOT of other people. As that is the majority of enjoyment I get out of it, is playing the game with friends.

So why would facing other groups somehow change that? You'd still be playing in a group, you just wouldn't get easy mode wins while in that group. You wouldn't even have to be on teams with those PUG groups you claim to hate so much, but so desperately want to fight against.

This game has already bled 2M subscribers. FTP is giving them a second shot, but they seem intent on blowing all the F2P interest they've gotten by sticking with the failed status quo. That is the definition of insanity.

You can hardly blame us PUGs for crying.

Of course I can, same as I would those actual cowardly premades. If you have a problem with some premades, then say some premades, rather than all premades. And if a "hardcore pvp guild" is too cowardly, then they really aren't hardcore.

Of course I can, same as I would those actual cowardly premades. If you have a problem with some premades, then say some premades, rather than all premades. And if a "hardcore pvp guild" is too cowardly, then they really aren't hardcore.

When I say 'Hardcore' I mean PvP Guilds dedicated to PvP and PvP only, PvP every second of every minute & only accept the best PvPers.

And it's faster to type 'Premades' than 'Hardcore PvP Guilds', so.

When I say 'Hardcore' I mean PvP Guilds dedicated to PvP and PvP only, PvP every second of every minute & only accept the best PvPers.

And it's faster to type 'Premades' than 'Hardcore PvP Guilds', so.

So you alter what you talk about simply to save a few seconds of typing? What are you doing on forums if time is that precious to you?

You know what happened when I started pvping? I got my rear end handed to me. SWTOR is my first MMO, coming here I had zero friends to play with, zero idea of what I was getting into, and zero idea of how to pvp. I'm sure that I faced some premades, but I spent too much time behind the respawn gate to be sure. I got owned hard. So what did I do? Same thing I do when I face anything that I want to improve at, I went and sought out help. I read guide after guide, watched video after video, and I applied what I learned. And I got way way better. I'd bet that the people who come here and make QQ threads such as this have done absolutely nothing to try and improve. They want a crutch because they want to win without putting any effort into it. That is what I am against. Not premades, not solo queuers, I'm against the lazy kids refusing to do anything except cry until mommy kisses their booboos better. I became a pvper by pvping, not crying.

So you alter what you talk about simply to save a few seconds of typing? What are you doing on forums if time is that precious to you?

You know what happened when I started pvping? I got my rear end handed to me. SWTOR is my first MMO, coming here I had zero friends to play with, zero idea of what I was getting into, and zero idea of how to pvp. I'm sure that I faced some premades, but I spent too much time behind the respawn gate to be sure. I got owned hard. So what did I do? Same thing I do when I face anything that I want to improve at, I went and sought out help. I read guide after guide, watched video after video, and I applied what I learned. And I got way way better. I'd bet that the people who come here and make QQ threads such as this have done absolutely nothing to try and improve. They want a crutch because they want to win without putting any effort into it. That is what I am against. Not premades, not solo queuers, I'm against the lazy kids refusing to do anything except cry until mommy kisses their booboos better. I became a pvper by pvping, not crying.

And what I'm trying to tell you is that solo queuers don't want a crutch to stand on, they just don't want to be stomped by Premades unfairly. There's always 2 sides to every coin.

And I go onto the Forums when I'm not doing anything else. I like to read what people say and reply back with my opinion.

Opinion

I pug all the time on a few of my toons, despite being in a guild and being good enough that I should never have to queue solo. The problem is not premades or pugs, the problem is the horrible matchmaking in the wz queue. Why is the game putting 3 fail 14k pugs on the same team when the other side is rolling with 2 fully geared premades? Earlier tonight I was stuck on the same team twice with 2 15K players who I assume were queuing together (same guild). That premade was a reason for a loss right there...

On my 3 geared toons (op heals, sorc heals or dps, pyro PT), me being solo q'ed just increased the chances of my team winning greatly. On my one fail toon (guardian smash, recruit gear), that I only play once a week or so to get daily done and buy some WZ medpacs, I have just hurt the team dramatically by joining bc my gear is so ******. I think I've had the weekly for a month now, played probably 15 warzones overall, and only have 3 wins. I have no interest in being good or gearing that toon, so I just **** around smashing people in recruit gear.

Let me sum it up for you OP: If you are constantly losing, the problem is not premades... the problem is you. Perhaps you should investigate why you are not performing at a level that could help your team win. Maybe your gear isn't optimized, which can be fixed quickly now that WH gear is so cheap. Maybe you are playing a fail class/spec, which will take you some time to roll a new toon. Or maybe you just suck, and you have to adjust your expectations. You won't have many awesome warzones, but you might have an awesome moment every now and then.

I call you cowards because most are cowards. They want to feel like pros so they stomp PUGs, and are scared of vsing other Premades because they know they'd lose.

What do you think Premaders would do if BW forced them into Premade vs Premade WZs? You'd see a hell-of-alot of Premaders crying on the Forums of being stomped by other Premades. You can hardly blame us PUGs for crying.

What is this... I don't even...

Where did you get the idea that people who grouped up with guildies or w/e are scared of other premades?

On my server (Red Eclipse EU) most normals are premade vs premade anyway, where each side has 4 pugs. Often the 'pug-quality' decides the game, not the fact that there are premades in it.

I've seen some pretty horrible premades as well.

I pug often as well, as long as you are a good pvper and your fellow players aren't complete ******* you can beat premades.

Also to tell them 'go play ranked, cowards' is just plain stupid. For ranked you need 8 rather carefully picked players/classes. For a premade you can pick 4 whichever. Can even q 4 healers, doesn't matter.

Getting ranked together also takes a lot of time, not everyone wants that on every moment of the day.

I mean, it's normal warzones. Either get better or just get over it.

Edit: the guy above me said it best in his last paragraph.

Edited by davaniel