Best player on shadow lands? In pvp!

HeavyMetil

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got an idea... Let's bring this thread back to life

This thread should only be brought back to life if all replies going forward correctly name Merr as the undoubted best player on the server.

Obviously all of the previous posts have been mistaken.

Ok this list is who I think is best at their class, not necessarily the best player (Communication is important in ranked).

Assassin: Abdicate and Ambien (dueled you both, Merk is hard to beat.)

Jugg: Merkavalt or Grahf

Mara carnage: Rogean

Mara smash: Demelain (Nice duels sir)

Merc healer: Ciaobella

Merc dps: Captivate

Op dps: Dunno

Op heals: Ravinder

Pyro: Rejinleaf

Sniper: Gravity, Viperis or Cap-ium

Sorc dps: Xani

Sorc heals: Taesty or Gila

This is suppose to be best PVP player, right? Not just gaudy numbers or killing prowess. Best imp PVPer is Legend, hands down. He never blows his CDs in a panic to kill, saving his best abilities to save/take objectives, which translates to wins. Same can be said for Imili on pub side. There are a lot of one-sided players that excel at killing or healing, but huge numbers don't always mean wins. These two players never miss a click, die or lose sight of objectives. Also, it's almost always an insta loss if you vs. either one in a huttball.

This is suppose to be best PVP player, right? Not just gaudy numbers or killing prowess. Best imp PVPer is Legend, hands down. He never blows his CDs in a panic to kill, saving his best abilities to save/take objectives, which translates to wins. Same can be said for Imili on pub side. There are a lot of one-sided players that excel at killing or healing, but huge numbers don't always mean wins. These two players never miss a click, die or lose sight of objectives. Also, it's almost always an insta loss if you vs. either one in a huttball.

I would have to agree. Running in his premade for quite a long time now, and I'd say he has always kept sight on the objectives very well. His head is always on a swivel, and rarely makes any mistakes. Between watching his objective, watching the spawn door, and the HP on the person guarding the other door all while fighting anther player and communicating in Vent to tell us all to get our head out of our *** all at the same time. I'd say he's one the best players I've seen.

Ok, I'm gonna be serious now and give my top 10 list of best pvp players on this server. I'm considering either people who plays one class very well (like T-elos and Talionis) and people who play several classes (like Somnax and Terethyn). If you disagree, well...remember thats only my opinion, so...who cares? lol

1- Somnax

2- T-elos

3- Legend/Talionis

4- Terethyn

5- Frequencyz

6- Aluvian

7- Ravinder

8- JackDanials

9- Merkave

10- Donna/ Skillex/ Zachariah