Story Line Reset Option..

Berronaxftw

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

I wouldn't enjoy an option like this unless I hadn't played the character in a year, or I could go back and play the story a different way. No fun in seeing the same thing over and over again, even more so to pay cartel coins or millions of credits to repeat unchangeable content.

I say that from leveling 4 Inquisitor's full Darkside, 4 Warriors full Darkside and 2 Sages full lightside to 50

I've thought about this idea a lot of times actually, I'm glad someone had already posted about it! Going back to play the storyline again would be a blast. You play through it once & make your choices, but the second time you could watch it again like cutscenes, since you did already make said choices. Unless of course it could be a full-on reset & just do it all over again.

/signed!

• 2 weeks later...
I've thought about this idea a lot of times actually, I'm glad someone had already posted about it! Going back to play the storyline again would be a blast. You play through it once & make your choices, but the second time you could watch it again like cutscenes, since you did already make said choices. Unless of course it could be a full-on reset & just do it all over again.

/signed!

That's also a cool idea, being able to watch all your cut-scenes after you complete your storyline.

I'm really hoping for a storyline reset though so I can replay it and change a few choices(Minor ones).

• 3 weeks later...

Well this all seems rather...pointless. You said so yourself, people don't want to redo their entire story.

Better idea: Storyline archive where you can re-read your story and view pivitol cutscenes. It's quick, doesn't require you to travel all over the galaxy and you could do it right from your ship or Codex.

Edited by Darth_Moonshadow

SWTOR should offer New Game+ like Mass Effect, where you can replay your story over again with the same character, but keeping your high level and gear for the 2nd playthrough. And yes, you should be able to make different choices the 2nd playthrough. Just like Mass Effect.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...