Baby Got Bubble (Parody)

MelliMelon

32-7-2? Only if your PvE!

I also watched Smash Bomb -- very nice.

I use a 31-7-3 spec, and I find it's what works best for me. I tried the hybrid spec for a while and hated it, because I found it got me targeted a lot more. People really hate to see the root knockback and the blinding flash bubble. I could never get used to playing it, and found I did worse when I ran it. I had always played either the 31 spec or 32 corruption spec. I usually get top heals of the match, especially now that my gear has gotten much better. To me the hybrid spec is just overrated and doesn't really warrant the complaining that people have made about it. Yeah I can't give my team an extra stun, but I don't think that makes me any less of an asset to the team. That said, I want to tell OP that he's made a hlarious video once again!

Oh my *********** god.

OP.

You are my hero. I LOVE THIS SONG. I know the original lyrics by heart, so I love this more than the average person.

You mentioned scoundrels <3

Seriously, good job. The lyrics were amazing. Added to favourites

Wow, thanks everyone. I myself was a little disappointed with it, but it seems people like it quite a bit! (maybe it's because I uploaded it after getting smashed on my Madness sorc, haha.)

Means a lot, thanks.

I enjoyed it so much I left you a comment and subscribed to your channel. You do good work man, keep em coming when you have time!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.