Whats YOUR legacy title?

Nakani

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So, some of us have have already finished act one, and got access to our legacy options. What name did you pick for yourself? Did you go with a last name, or did you pick something to use as a title?

Personally, i went with the title option.

The Undying Legacy! MUAHAHA! (Someone beat me to immortal by a few hours.)

What did you pick?

my legacy name will be " Bob "

andit will look like this.... Wipeout Bob, and blackout Bob

only so i actually get legacy exp :)

So, some of us have have already finished act one, and got access to our legacy options. What name did you pick for yourself? Did you go with a last name, or did you pick something to use as a title?

Personally, i went with the title option.

The Undying Legacy! MUAHAHA! (Someone beat me to immortal by a few hours.)

What did you pick?

I took a real last name for my family honor. I feel lucky to have gotten "Foster" as I just got it after the servers came up last night.

The original name for Luke Skywalker was Starkiller as well. I never played Force Unleashed as I remember reading it wasn't a good game.

Bendak Starkiller is from KOTOR1, which pre-dates all of that lore I believe. Bendak was the Mandalorian duelist from the arena on Taris. He only fights deathmatches. He was the champion that you (Revan) had to defeat to get the bounty on his head from the Hutts.

Force Unleashed stole it!

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

Bendak Starkiller is from KOTOR1, which pre-dates all of that lore I believe. Bendak was the Mandalorian duelist from the arena on Taris. He only fights deathmatches. He was the champion that you (Revan) had to defeat to get the bounty on his head from the Hutts.

Force Unleashed stole it!

You are missing his point.

Lucas originally intended Luke's last name to be Starkiller. They changed it before filming started.

Edited by skwrl