Who here will be doing the grind for full EWH?

reggieee

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As i happen to get coms for weeklies an dailies yeah... but far from a priority like WH was.

I'll get pieces as it's conveinant but I doubt I'll be trading in any reg coms for rated coms any time soon.

I made a thread which related to this yesterday as well... mine more on the focus of the fact that rated WZ's are even less rewarding now with the current system since rated coms have lost a lot of value.

Hi, I just un-subbed cos there's nothing left for me to do in the game any more. All I did was PVP and the new gear is not worth grinding for so it's game over for me.

So will you be grinding a set of full EWH?

Hmmm...maybe I'm wrong, but...to me, it sounds like you needed, liked and enjoyed your gear advantage and that's the real reason you're quitting. Now that everyone is closer to equal in gear, PvP will be better in every way, except skill!

I won't be "grinding" a full set, but I'll certainly be working towards completing one.

Slowly, eventually, yes. But not going to make any particulareffort to go quickly. Given the way itemization is it will be a whole.lot of one mod.here, one enhancement there, so the gains are going to be.minimal.

Instead think I will put my early time into grinding WH sets to ship over to one alt that just hit 50 and another that is likely to do so in another week or two

At times I felt I was killing myself working towards BiS for war hero...I am NOT doing that for EWH. As UGLY said ill get them as I get the comms either through dailies/weeklies and ranked but for sure not going out of my way to get them.

And that'll take about 2 weeks each then there's nothing else to do.

That refreshes things for me. I get bored; switch to an alt. Switch to a different build Hell. I should be able to craft everything I need for myself when all is said and done, so I can augment different gear for different builds, and like others; I wont grind for EWH but I will purchase some when I happen to have the ranked comms.

So you kept playing before when there was no new gear to grind and now there is new gear to grind you are quitting because you have nothing to do?! Logic fail

Obviously you are quitting because are losing the gear advantage.

In answer to your question YES. and then WH on my alts.

Hmmm...maybe I'm wrong, but...to me, it sounds like you needed, liked and enjoyed your gear advantage and that's the real reason you're quitting. Now that everyone is closer to equal in gear, PvP will be better in every way, except skill!

I won't be "grinding" a full set, but I'll certainly be working towards completing one.

No, I'm quitting because there is nothing to aim for any more. I didn't mind being under powered when I was newly 50, I still had fun.

So you kept playing before when there was no new gear to grind and now there is new gear to grind you are quitting because you have nothing to do?! Logic fail

Obviously you are quitting because are losing the gear advantage.

In answer to your question YES. and then WH on my alts.

I didn't research the new gear so didn't realise it was so bad.

I thought a new cool looking set might come out with good stats.

Edited by reggieee

It only took me two days to get Jaesa in full War Hero.

Might as well start on EWH I suppose!

Pretty much... 5 pieces now since Tuesday and I was far from having maxed coms on my 2 50's. Anyone complaining about the gear grind at this point should uninstall immediately.

Going to grind out WH and optimize it on my main. Then replace with EWH when applicable from the comms gained from dailies and weekly. Might grind out WH sets for my alts. Otherwise I'll probably reverse engineer mods and armorings for molecular stabilizers. Depends on the market price.

What...I don't understand. Isn't PVP more enjoyable when you can seriously say that Skill beats Stuff? Now, there isn't much difference between War Hero and the Elite one, so the power gap is closer now.

Oh and by the way, the main attraction for PVP player isn't to play against another Player? To show off who's the best, fair and square?

I welcome this change, and I am looking forward to see how I can optimize my armor sets now.

Ah! You feel like you've won. That's fine. Enjoy your next MMO.

No, I just feel like there's nothing else worth doing, there's nothing to aim for.

I've been playing from the start, I really liked this game so I'm not just senselessly dissin it, I'm quite sad that I don't wanna play any more.

Damn I played for nearly a year, didn't expect it to last me more than a couple of months to be honest so they did something right.

Edited by reggieee

No, I'm quitting because there is nothing to aim for any more. I didn't mind being under powered when I was newly 50, I still had fun.

So you are one of the best players on one of the best Rated teams on your Server? If not, there is plenty to aim for if PvP really is your thang.

From what you stated in your OP though, and what I've gathered from some of your other posts, your purpose for PvPing sounds a bit more carebear-esque.

No, I just feel like there's nothing else worth doing, there's nothing to aim for.

I've been playing from the start, I really liked this game so I'm not just senselessly dissin it, I'm quite sad that I don't wanna play any more.

Damn I played for nearly a year, didn't expect it to last me more than a couple of months to be honest so they did something right.

That's fine lol. You have more to aim for today than you did the other day though, so I find your timing suspicious. As I said earlier, enjoy your next game.