The Shadowlands: *New* Ops Progression Thread

NoxIrradiata

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<Edge> (Republic guild) clears 8man SM S&V, here is the screenshot of Dread Master Styrak kill (group finder mission is only in there so we could get ult comms; you'll notice that guild chat has us all completing the achievement):

http://postimg.org/image/hnd14fy6x/

Here are screens of the other SM achievements, you can verify with other Edge members that we downed them as a guild:

Dash'roode

Titan 6

Thrasher

Operations Chief

Olok the Shadow

Cartel Warlords

I just wanted to point out that for this tier of content, 8M is significantly more difficult than 16M. So if any guilds are on the fence about switching to 16M for the extra commendations, I encourage you to do so.

Progression for the "challenge" has shifted yet again back to 8M.

Regards,

KK

I just wanted to point out that for this tier of content, 8M is significantly more difficult than 16M. So if any guilds are on the fence about switching to 16M for the extra commendations, I encourage you to do so.

Progression for the "challenge" has shifted yet again back to 8M.

Regards,

KK

Couldn't agree more

<Forge> Imperial went into S&V 8 man Hard Mode for the first time last night.

We are now 3/7 after downing the first 3. I was not able to be present so I am waiting for one of my officers to send me the screen shots or load them here himself so they will be coming Tonight or Tomorrow at latest.

I just wanted timestamp that <Forge> is 3/7 in HM S&V effective Sunday 4/21/13

Updated Dark Sith'ari, Undercon, White Rose Shadow, and Covenant Of The Phoenix. Grats!

Forge, I'll get you updated when the screenshots are added. Grats on the kills! :)

*Note* Please stick to posting progression updates in this thread. Keep the arguments to PMs or somewhere else. It's a hassle to have to dig through pages of fighting (which often ends up being the case) to find the updates. Thanks.