http://i40.tinypic.com/fvd280.jpg

Olok The Shadow

http://i41.tinypic.com/28knj8y.jpg

Cartel Warlords

http://i43.tinypic.com/63t3th.jpg

16 HM Golden Fury

http://i44.tinypic.com/10neufk.jpg

----------

^ This post was proof for our raid group in X-Raided at the time of clearing up to TCW in HM SV. Obviously it's been deleted cause this raid group is no longer with X-Raided. Please reset their progression afaik Raid Group A-Team has cleared Dash'Roode I cannot confirm any of their kills or if any of the other raid groups have progressed further than this.

Also hmd Magenta is now a 8man Imperial raid guild. Guess I should have posted that before the HM Styrak kill lulz.

http://i.imgur.com/YQTMdIj.jpg

hmd MAGENTA is 7/7 s&v hm, it is worth noting the previous 6/7 progress listed for x-raided was actually only the members that are now hmd MAGENTA and x-raided as a whole is only 1/7, i dont have any pics for them but I promise I'm not lying ;)

^ This post was proof for our raid group in X-Raided at the time of clearing up to TCW in HM SV. Obviously it's been deleted cause this raid group is no longer with X-Raided. Please reset their progression afaik Raid Group A-Team has cleared Dash'Roode I cannot confirm any of their kills or if any of the other raid groups have progressed further than this.

Thats not how it works. You can't remove progression from another guild. If they asked for it then fine, but those kills were under that tag, they stay there.

Also "I promise I'm not lying" isn't good enough. You need the screenshots, which were provided later but do not even show 8 hmd MAGENTA players as clearing the content and since a screenshot has never been provided of a team full of hmD MAGENTA players I think its fair to question if these kills should be counted without a full team.

What a pair of petty posts.

Edited by thezaitsev

Thats not how it works. You can't remove progression from another guild. If they asked for it then fine, but those kills were under that tag, they stay there.

Also "I promise I'm not lying" isn't good enough. You need the screenshots, which were provided later but do not even show 8 hmd MAGENTA players as clearing the content and since a screenshot has never been provided of a team full of hmD MAGENTA players I think its fair to question if these kills should be counted without a full team.

What a pair of petty posts.

Well it isn't really their progression if nobody in the guild can do the content that the people who left did, now is it? I mean you can leave the 6/7 on x-raided just give them an asterisk until they actually put one of their raid groups that far.

Edited by bigheadbrandon

http://i.imgur.com/YQTMdIj.jpg

hmd MAGENTA is 7/7 s&v hm, it is worth noting the previous 6/7 progress listed for x-raided was actually only the members that are now hmd MAGENTA and x-raided as a whole is only 1/7, i dont have any pics for them but I promise I'm not lying ;)

Actually... I'd say your guild is only 1/7 for Styrak, considering you know - that as a guild - you're only able to provide proof of downing Styrak and even then, there isn't anything to suggest that it was downed with a group entirely comprised of members from your guild.

Some guilds have gone out of their way to include screenshots of boss kills while including the names of all of the participants, while showing guild tags/whatnot. Here, you intend to make a mockery of this thread by just insisting on showing the achievement for the kill from two group members, one of which insisting that progression ought to be removed from another guild simply because the members that were part of that group are now in another guild.

How childish could you guys be?

I want to point out that Nox, the person who updates this thread on a regular basis, has gone out of their way to provide a way for players to see how they might match up against other guilds in terms of progression.

Over the past few months I've checked this thread, I've seen guild after guild posting comments that are not limited to: Picking on other guilds for having group members shown without the guild tags - making fun of other guilds for not progressing fast enough - questioning the validity of kill times - and that isn't even all of it.

No one has to track these kills. It's a service to the server, a benefit, and never an obligation. Instead, people choose to bring drama by saying that this or that guild shouldn't get progression, but only a moment before insist that they should have progression because they're showing achievements from two group members.

I know the game's rated PG13, and acknowledge that there are teenagers playing this game. But even then, I'd expect more server unity and maturity from our server than what's being shown here. No matter how bitter you may feel about your prior guild, that's certainly no reasonable excuse or pass for why you should behave the way you're behaving now.

Actually... I'd say your guild is only 1/7 for Styrak, considering you know - that as a guild - you're only able to provide proof of downing Styrak and even then, there isn't anything to suggest that it was downed with a group entirely comprised of members from your guild.

Some guilds have gone out of their way to include screenshots of boss kills while including the names of all of the participants, while showing guild tags/whatnot. Here, you intend to make a mockery of this thread by just insisting on showing the achievement for the kill from two group members, one of which insisting that progression ought to be removed from another guild simply because the members that were part of that group are now in another guild.

How childish could you guys be?

I want to point out that Nox, the person who updates this thread on a regular basis, has gone out of their way to provide a way for players to see how they might match up against other guilds in terms of progression.

Over the past few months I've checked this thread, I've seen guild after guild posting comments that are not limited to: Picking on other guilds for having group members shown without the guild tags - making fun of other guilds for not progressing fast enough - questioning the validity of kill times - and that isn't even all of it.

No one has to track these kills. It's a service to the server, a benefit, and never an obligation. Instead, people choose to bring drama by saying that this or that guild shouldn't get progression, but only a moment before insist that they should have progression because they're showing achievements from two group members.

I know the game's rated PG13, and acknowledge that there are teenagers playing this game. But even then, I'd expect more server unity and maturity from our server than what's being shown here. No matter how bitter you may feel about your prior guild, that's certainly no reasonable excuse or pass for why you should behave the way you're behaving now.

i think ur trying too hard

This isn't about any of that **** Arli. This entire thread is an epeen measuring contest. If it wasn't, there'd be no dates or priority listing to who downed what, no "Server First" mark next to progression. Straight up, this is a contest to see who can down what the fastest and to compare your own progress with the best players on the server.

As for the X-Raided/hmd Magenta thing, this isn't bringing drama. This is a group of 8 players seeking credit for a kill. We are no longer a part of X-Raided because of personal conflict, so there isn't a reason that guild should be credited with progress that we as a raid group made. HM DMS 8man is our kill, not X-Raided's. They lost the ability to claim our group's progression as their own when we left the guild. You can bring in the minutia but at the end of the day, the 8 players who killed the boss dropped tag because of events that happened during that raid last night. We are simply seeking credit for the kill that is rightfully ours, YOU are bringing the drama by perceiving it to be a petty issue.

You can take whatever side you want, the fact is that our group of Ranick, Keiki, Xir, Rwaryli, Retsigam, Revengence, Taero, and Arc-a killed DMS. That group is not in X-Raided as of the kill last night and is now in hmd Magenta. Therefore, the kill should be accredited to hmd Magenta. If proof of the players in the group is needed, I can provide a screenshot of the chat log from last night showing the accomplishment for killing HM 8-man DMS for the players in the group who did not previously have it (myself, Rwaryli and Arca had previously done this on different characters) imposed with the accomplishment timestamp for one of those players confirming the accomplishment with last night since the original would not have a timestamp. X-Raided downed HM 8-man Dash last night and should be credited with that kill. We as a group downed HM 8-man TCW last Sunday, and downed 8-man HM DMS last night. I don't think the players remaining in X-Raided want to even claim the DMS kill for their own since we left under personal conflict. The conflict arose from a perceived separation of our raid group from the rest of the guild, thus it only makes sense to credit our group with the kill rather than the guild. Take it, leave it, give credit to whoever. We'll keep downing him either way.

Edited by countpopeula

This isn't about any of that **** Arli. This entire thread is an epeen measuring contest. If it wasn't, there'd be no dates or priority listing to who downed what, no "Server First" mark next to progression. Straight up, this is a contest to see who can down what the fastest and to compare your own progress with the best players on the server.

As for the X-Raided/hmd Magenta thing, this isn't bringing drama. This is a group of 8 players seeking credit for a kill. We are no longer a part of X-Raided because of personal conflict, so there isn't a reason that guild should be credited with progress that we as a raid group made. HM DMS 8man is our kill, not X-Raided's. They lost the ability to claim our group's progression as their own when we left the guild. You can bring in the minutia but at the end of the day, the 8 players who killed the boss dropped tag because of events that happened during that raid last night. We are simply seeking credit for the kill that is rightfully ours, YOU are bringing the drama by perceiving it to be a petty issue.

You can take whatever side you want, the fact is that our group of Ranick, Keiki, Xir, Rwaryli, Retsigam, Revengence, Taero, and Arc-a killed DMS. That group is not in X-Raided as of the kill last night and is now in hmd Magenta. Therefore, the kill should be accredited to hmd Magenta. X-Raided downed HM 8-man Dash last night and should be credited with that kill. We as a group downed HM 8-man TCW last Sunday, and downed 8-man HM DMS last night. I don't think the players remaining in X-Raided want to even claim the DMS kill for their own since we left under personal conflict. The conflict arose from a perceived separation of our raid group from the rest of the guild, thus it only makes sense to credit our group with the kill rather than the guild. Take it, leave it, give credit to whoever. We'll keep downing him either way.

I don't think anyone is arguing that you guys didn't kill DMS. You guys are 1/7 now. Granted the 1 you have is the last one. You had the X-Raided tag when you did the other 6, those kills are for X-raided, it was under their tag. Next week when you kill them again give us good screenshots and problem solved. I don't think anyone is going to take credit away from X-Raided though.

This is part of why I will never understand these huge mega multi 8man group guilds. You can have 8 good players with 100 scrubs and say 'hey look our guild has cleared it' when in reality it is only those 8 that did, and those 8 that will do it again.

You can take whatever side you want, the fact is that our group of Ranick, Keiki, Xir, Rwaryli, Retsigam, Revengence, Taero, and Arc-a killed DMS. That group is not in X-Raided as of the kill last night and is now in hmd Magenta. Therefore, the kill should be accredited to hmd Magenta. X-Raided downed HM 8-man Dash last night and should be credited with that kill. We as a group downed HM 8-man TCW last Sunday, and downed 8-man HM DMS last night. I don't think the players remaining in X-Raided want to even claim the DMS kill for their own since we left under personal conflict. The conflict arose from a perceived separation of our raid group from the rest of the guild, thus it only makes sense to credit our group with the kill rather than the guild. Take it, leave it, give credit to whoever. We'll keep downing him either way.

If someone who is currently a member from X-Raided states that progression should be removed from their guild says something then I would find that more credible. Members from another guild suggesting that X-Raided should have their progression removed/changed is another issue entirely.

It has been a long-standing comment that whenever a new guild is created, no matter what the progression of the guild's members was prior to creating the guild, the guild still must achieve progression as a group wearing the tags for the new guild in order to be marked for progression; Nox has stated this previously. It has also been stated that once progression has been achieved for a guild, the guild will keep that progression noted regardless of member losses.

It's X-Raided's place to say if they want the progression marked for their guild or not, not yours or anyone else in your guild.

Well it isn't really their progression if nobody in the guild can do the content that the people who left did, now is it? I mean you can leave the 6/7 on x-raided just give them an asterisk until they actually put one of their raid groups that far.

Thats up to them. They had it killed under their tag. I think it's up to X-Raided if they want that progression removed or not. IF it was me, I would probably removed it, but its not up to people that quit the guild to removed a team's progression.

If 1 person that was on TGO's server first kill quit and asked for that kill to be taken down, or 2 members, or 3....just saying its a slippery slope. To me its up to the guild that had the quitting members to update their progression fairly. You've already made it known that the current guild teams cannot do it. Petty as it was, it surely shames them enough.

Edited by thezaitsev

Thats up to them. They had it killed under their tag. I think it's up to X-Raided if they want that progression removed or not. IF it was me, I would probably removed it, but its not up to people that quit the guild to removed a team's progression.

If 1 person that was on TGO's server first kill quit and asked for that kill to be taken down, or 2 members, or 3....just saying its a slippery slope. To me its up to the guild that had the quitting members to update their progression fairly. You've already made it known that the current guild teams cannot do it. Petty as it was, it surely shames them enough.

I agree with that argument. However the circumstances under which we left dictate another course of action. As previously stated, we left X-Raided because other guild members felt our group was elitist and didn't feel we were acting as part of the guild. So we decided to separate and put our characters into another guild. The background behind us leaving is EVERYTHING in this "debate".

You can make all your silly "YOU GUISE ONLY DOWNED 1 BOSS AS HMD MAGENTA LAWLAWLAWL EVEN THOUGH IT WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT IS ACTUALLY DIFFICULT ON ANY LEVEL". The fact is our 8 players killed the bosses, not the guild. Why? Because we're not in that guild! Although I think it would be rip-roaringly hilarious if you mark hmd MAGENTA as HM 8-man DMS only. Actually, yeah. Do that.

Edited by countpopeula

This is part of why I will never understand these huge mega multi 8man group guilds. You can have 8 good players with 100 scrubs and say 'hey look our guild has cleared it' when in reality it is only those 8 that did, and those 8 that will do it again.

I can speak a bit on this, not saying you have to do it the way I do it or my team/guild does, just clarifying cause you said you don't understand.

For my raiding is just part of why I play. I'm a member of Pandamonium and on the raid team that cleared it. I wouldn't say the rest of the guild is 100 scrubs at all, they are fine to go through the content at their own pace, taking time to enjoy it, some of the teams are real life friends and some are people that just recently start playing the game (or playing again). In fact a lot of the other teams have fantastic players that I would consider as good or better then myself at their specific role.

But back to the point, the reason I am in that guild is because when we are not raiding (which is 5 days a week, ie most nights), I need people to play with, well maybe not need, but enjoy having people to play with. There are generally 30+ people on every night and there is always something going on. Lowbie pvp, 55 pvp, seeker droids, alt raids, flashpoints, world bosses, and often enough a team raiding with a member absent that I can fill in on an alt. It's nice being able to build teams to do all of the things I want with good people that I've gotten to know and not have to deal with general chat and get a random stranger that might not get along or have a clue what they are doing.

It's not about progression for these guilds usually, its about having something to do when there is nothing to do for progression. Which in this game, is most of the time.

I agree with that argument. However the circumstances under which we left dictate another course of action. As previously stated, we left X-Raided because other guild members felt our group was elitist and didn't feel we were acting as part of the guild. So we decided to separate and put our characters into another guild. The background behind us leaving is EVERYTHING in this "debate".

You can make all your silly "YOU GUISE ONLY DOWNED 1 BOSS AS HMD MAGENTA LAWLAWLAWL EVEN THOUGH IT WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT IS ACTUALLY DIFFICULT ON ANY LEVEL". The fact is our 8 players killed the bosses, not the guild. Why? Because we're not in that guild! Although I think it would be rip-roaringly hilarious if you mark hmd MAGENTA as HM 8-man DMS only. Actually, yeah. Do that.

oh no guise hmd magenta has to prove they can clear the 6 bosses before the only hard one again as a guild

1. The last boss in SaV is not difficult at all. Any boss that is able to be learned in less then an hour is not difficult.

2. It doesn't matter why you left actually. The rules for the progression are the rules. Full team guild tagged, submits screenshot. The rule was altered to allow those KNOWN to kill things in full guild teams to just show their lockout. If we did it your way, I could just go make a new guild and post my lockout and that guild would be 7/7. Obviously it can't work like that. You guys need to have the proof that you have a full 8 person hmd team, I really don't think thats unfair.

I do believe you guys did all of this, but it would open the door for people to claim similar things and not have to show proof.

I'm going to say achievements shouldnt even count a little bit, those are legacy wide and I see a lot of people with TGO tags in the new hmd guild, how can anyone know if that achievement was earned on what character? That could be more of an issue going forward as people leave teams and join new ones.

1. The last boss in SaV is not difficult at all. Any boss that is able to be learned in less then an hour is not difficult.

2. It doesn't matter why you left actually. The rules for the progression are the rules. Full team guild tagged, submits screenshot. The rule was altered to allow those KNOWN to kill things in full guild teams to just show their lockout. If we did it your way, I could just go make a new guild and post my lockout and that guild would be 7/7. Obviously it can't work like that. You guys need to have the proof that you have a full 8 person hmd team, I really don't think thats unfair.

I do believe you guys did all of this, but it would open the door for people to claim similar things and not have to show proof.

I'm going to say achievements shouldnt even count a little bit, those are legacy wide and I see a lot of people with TGO tags in the new hmd guild, how can anyone know if that achievement was earned on what character? That could be more of an issue going forward as people leave teams and join new ones.

Ranick's group went in last night and cleared the instance 1-7 and immediately gquit to go into hmd magenta. The guild tag at the time means nothing when the entire raid group quits post clear. As far as the achievements things go, I myself was not part of the server first 8man DMS kill and even though I cleared 6/7 8man hm on pub side with technically a pug, I didn't get the DMS kill until last night with hmd magenta as shown by the achievement date.. why you keep needlessly trying to make a mountain out of a molehill is beyond me.

Here's my lockout on revengeance since apparently posting the achievement isn't """"valid"

http://i.imgur.com/rKE84xb.jpg

Before you find another excuse to draw out this pointless argument any further, please stop

Edited by bigheadbrandon

Not making up excuses and soemone else already posted the lockout which I referenced like 2-3 posts ago. I think you are an idiot if you thought that was the point of my post. Try to think a bit more.

I already talked to Nox and I already know she doesn't plan to update your kills btw. So its kind of pointless to argue, I agree. Though I knew this before I even replied the first time.

Edited by thezaitsev