HK demaning a Hardmode FP? You've got to be kidding me...

Elikal

Then why cant you complete a HM mr fact?

Who said i cant complete it ahahahahahahaha

I DONT WANT TO. And yes i walked all over HMs in quest greens/blues back in Jan, and i didnt see you solo any of those, so stop preachin' bro, noone cares.

Skyrim is made for you. You can do it all by yourself!

Whoopsie, thats what 2,3+m people DID and SWTOR tanked.

People vote-kicked your opinion.

Edited by GrandMike

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said i cant complete it ahahahahahahaha

I DONT WANT TO. And yes i walked all over HMs in quest greens/blues back in Jan, and i didnt see you solo any of those, so stop preachin' bro, noone cares.

You wiped the floor with them but you are upset you have to do it one more time to get HK. The OP had 3 groups and couldnt complete it. I agree they are easy as sin for people that normally group but they are not for solo players that have little to no experience grouping. There is absolutely no difficult solo content out there. So you are wrong.

Whoopsie, thats what 2,3+m people DID and SWTOR tanked.

People vote-kicked your opinion.

That doesnt even make any sense.

I am always astonished people defend a MMO with every bit and piece, even when it is so obviously flawed as SWTOR.

The strength of SWTOR was, it was a story driven MMO, where you experience the STORY of your character. What have grind grind or hardmode dungeons to do in this? Nothing.

Not everyone is equally good in the same, some people are good at one thing, other at another. So why should a mostly just fancy companion be unlocked with something so much for a special audience, like a HM dungeon, and a rehashed on that?

I do not see how that makes any sense.

I thought the idea to add something as legendary as a HK droid in a story driven MMO should be with STORY quests, not gather 5 pieces with the SUPER BORING scanner thing and then a HM endgame dungeon. That makes no sense, it is no story and no accomplishment either. It's cheap, it's boring and it's with the HM mechanic narrowed to endgame experts.

Sense, this makes none. Your fanboyism blinds you.

You wiped the floor with them but you are upset you have to do it one more time to get HK. The OP had 3 groups and couldnt complete it. I agree they are easy as sin for people that normally group but they are not for solo players that have little to no experience grouping. There is absolutely no difficult solo content out there. So you are wrong.

There is TON of solo content so difficult that group content will NEVER reach it, in fact group content is as dumb as in any scripted/trinity game out there.

That doesnt even make any sense.

I know it doesnt, since you cant seem to grasp that people rejected forced grouping looooooooong time ago.

Epic questline? ROFL, more like dumb old content questline, absolutely nothing "epic" about it.

HK is PURE solo/story content and BW put it behind old group content. How stupid is that, its like they deliberately want to chase away few people that still sub.

Edited by GrandMike

Is this topic serious? I mean....I did Maelstrom Prison and The Foundry HM with characters full Recruit and those 2 FP are easy as hell.

I think the OP is trolling......if he is not trolling....dude....u are playing the wrong game. This is too hard for you, try Hello Kitty online.

Edited by Royox

If I am not mistaken, Maelstrom Prison can be done in normal mode.. The only one you have to do is HM is False Emperor and you don't even have to finish it.. All you you just have to kill HK-47.. He drops the part..

Of course.. I might have that backwards.. In either case, this is easy stuff..

Just an FYI..

Edited by MajikMyst

oh come on... its not THAT hard....

If you are having trouble with it, then you need to level up and play some more. Tionese/Columi hybrid gear is enough to run through that HM FP.

Just have patience, play abit more, find a good group and go through it! Whats the urgency to get it right away?

If I am not mistaken, Maelstrom Prison can be done in normal mode.. The only one you have to do is HM is False Emperor and you don't even have to finish it.. All you you just have to kill HK-47.. He drops the part..

Of course.. I might have that backwards.. In either case, this is easy stuff..

Just an FYI..

False emp is the one you can do story mode. Maelstrom and Foundry are the HM

Not sure what OP is complaining about...that one has to do a FP to get HK? Or that HM FPs are too hard?

SWTOR is an MMO....so it makes sense to make a FP part of the process. And what FP would you ask lvl 50s to do if not T1 HM...?

Doing T1 HM FP as lvl 50 in recruit gear is no harder than doing a lvl 20 FP in lvl 20 gear...

Seems you're playing the wrong game for at least two reasons...

oh come on... its not THAT hard....

If you are having trouble with it, then you need to level up and play some more. Tionese/Columi hybrid gear is enough to run through that HM FP.

Just have patience, play abit more, find a good group and go through it! Whats the urgency to get it right away?

You do realize that the gear you're refering to drops in the hardmodes, yes?

The hardmode requirement is annoying just like the Outlaw's Den requirement. It was doable, sure, and not as bad as I expected but for me those two parts weren't fun at all (I'm no fan of the whole "gather the parts" mission part in general).

What it did accomplish, was to show me that I won't do another hardmode and quite frankly I'll rather buy HK-51 on every alt than go through that again. Which is a shame, as the "Fatality" and "Theoretika" missions are very good and well designed.

You do realize that the gear you're refering to drops in the hardmodes, yes?

The hardmode requirement is annoying just like the Outlaw's Den requirement. It was doable, sure, and not as bad as I expected but for me those two parts weren't fun at all (I'm no fan of the whole "gather the parts" mission part in general).

What it did accomplish, was to show me that I won't do another hardmode and quite frankly I'll rather buy HK-51 on every alt than go through that again. Which is a shame, as the "Fatality" and "Theoretika" missions are very good and well designed.

You dont even need Tionesse/Columni. You can do it in recruit PVP gear or you can do it in modded gear from the original dailies. All it takes is coordination. Thats the part the soloers do not have. Thats the part that actually makes it difficult for them. They cant just stand in one spot spamming keys and have only themselves to worry about.

A question for those claiming how easy it is and/or claim they to-manned it with companions:

What gear were you using?

If you're way overgeared, than don't comment on the difficulty of hardmode flashpoints. They aren't easy for most folks.

When I completed it the first time, after game launch, I was wearing daily modded gear. Something that even solo players can do. This was also pre mass nerf to the zone.

Why people seem to think we all started in raid gear is beyond me. We had to do the original, non nerf instances, in worse gear then you should be wearing now.

Edited by Soluss

You dont even need Tionesse/Columni. You can do it in recruit PVP gear or you can do it in modded gear from the original dailies. All it takes is coordination. Thats the part the soloers do not have. Thats the part that actually makes it difficult for them. They cant just stand in one spot spamming keys and have only themselves to worry about.

I find myself standing in same spot spamming same 3 keys in group content (well, there is occasional movement involved...yawn) muuuuuuuuuuch more than when solo.

Its mindnumbingly boring i might say. Your class is limited in what you can do, you have ONLY 1 role in group content.

And group content doesnt require any coordination either, ido my stuff, rest do their an done, move on.

Edited by GrandMike

I did this just yesterday. I was just doing the daily for the BH coms. Was placed in a group of not geared members, trying for the HK piece. I was able to easily coach them through the FP. If you help people, you will find team work can make any situation into a win.

I find myself standing in same spot spamming same 3 keys in group content (well, there is occasional movement involved...yawn) muuuuuuuuuuch more than when solo.

Its mindnumbingly boring i might say. Your class is limited in what you can do, you have ONLY 1 role in group content.

And group content doesnt require any coordination either, ido my stuff, rest do their an done, move on.

Then noone should have a problem should they? The fact is, they do.

Seriously, what were they thinking? HK quest demands a HM?

Now I tried this with 3 groups, and ALL of them failed with me. I mean, I am a day one subscriber, I put reasonable effort into my level 50ies, but not that grindy super gear. Normal good endgame gear. And we just got owned by these bosses. And no, we KNEW what we were doing. Yea, yadda yadda, you all did it, HOW GREAT FOR YOU. But why the heck does Bioware force a HM on us, who don't like this sort of HM-grind needed to survive?

So now you add new content, but limit it to grinders? Well, player Bioware, well played.

Like not!

Ya know, THAT is what SUX about SWTOR, and why I so passionately hate WOW: They introduced this idea, you need to grind some gear by doing quests over and over in some repetitive grind mill, to "unlock" the same dungeon in a more difficult mode. Why would any sane person enjoy doing the same quests or dungeons over and over? Thats not fun or entertainment, that's a gosh darn punishment! This idea of prolonging a game content by grind demands to see some endgame stuff is what I vividly, passionately hate.

And especially in a STORY driven Star Wars MMO! Since when does the STORY of a Sith or a Jedi or what contain grinding the same bosses over and over? Thats not STORY, thats bollocks!

You dont need to grind to get the HK-51 part you do the flashpoint once and job done, they are not even hard flashpoints so id love to see the group your going with if your failing Foundry or Maelstrom prison, grinding is doing the same thing over and over, which you do not do to get HK, the quests all take place on different planets etc

Both of the HM's (the rep one and the imp one) can be completed in Recruit Gear that you get for free at lvl 50, or i your a older char they are pretty cheap, if your failing then the tank and or healer is doing something wrong.

with all of this in mind the OP is eiether a troll, or he is and is also grouping with some of the worst gamers in the world

Edited by mentalmackem