Just to confirm - F2P players don't get forum post access?

Stoofa

For my own sanity and before I get even more black marks on my account.

Just to confirm - F2P players, be they standard or "preferred" are not allowed to post on the forums right? Once their subscription ends they can read here but not post?

For my own sanity and before I get even more black marks on my account.

Just to confirm - F2P players, be they standard or "preferred" are not allowed to post on the forums right? Once their subscription ends they can read here but not post?

I have noticed that former subscribers who are preferred seem to be able to post here - or at least some claim they are in that boat. I'm pretty sure F2P players not in that status can't. Unable to verify sorry.

OK, cheers for that. So people will cancel subscripts and as soon as the cancelled subscription ends they will no longer be able to post.

So in theory, there could be another 3 months of F2P players posting if for example their subscription renewed on the 14th for 3 months and then cancelled yesterday.

Having cancelled your subscriptions renewal doesn't prevent you from posting. You're still an active subscriber.

Anyone who claims to not be a game subscriber at the moment, but yet have forum access is lying.

preferred player with no active sub reporting in.

Having cancelled your subscriptions renewal doesn't prevent you from posting. You're still an active subscriber.

Anyone who claims to not be a game subscriber at the moment, but yet have forum access is lying.

I haven't been subbed to TOR for months.

Well perhaps either 1) they changed their minds about not letting free people post - or maybe it's only the entirely free, brand new people that can't post. or, 2) it's not patched into the website tech to exclude anyone yet.

2 is most likely the case. Just as they are going to code in the character restrictions.

Edited by Tim-ONeil

Past subscribers (like me) can post on any thread, but can't start their own

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.