Ranked PvP

MelliMelon

I think it has to do with the short root they added at the end of the roll to prevent the jump-roll (used to significantly increase exfiltrate distance on the PTS). Right after you roll, some value in some database goes from 0 to 1. While it's at 1 you can't move. It's supposed to go back to 0 after .25sec or so. But every now and then, some combination of roll + cc + lag makes it so the server misses the "reset variable x to 0" call to reset and you're permastunned.

Nerd.

This made my day. :)

Edited by Agent-Code_E

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITK/GD will be queueing tomorrow.

Grim Kitchen?

Illegal Determination?

I'm not sure, but we'll be there! :D

I'll go with Evil Fire Pullers - I heard you recruit them :jawa_wink:

Kinda nervous to start ranked again but it should be fun.

Edited by wallywaffles

Are you guys que'ing as one or two teams? Also is infamous que'ing or waiting another week like BSR

If Illegal Determination are Q'ing with Ascension, BSR should too. Aren't we (Minus infamous because idk their status) what made you guys decide to ranked on mondays anyways? :p

Edited by JamesBalla

If Illegal Determination are Q'ing with Ascension, BSR should too. Aren't we (Minus infamous because idk their status) what made you guys decide to ranked on mondays anyways? :p

My team isn't quite ready yet but will be next week

We've been planning on doing Monday ranked for a long time, just waited for 2.0

Yay, ranked night!

Also, had fun on Friday with Faceroll, thanks for the invite! I'm glad so many teams were queuing and hope to be a part of Friday ranked again!

Edited by Jaddis

Ascension will be queuing 6-9PM PDT tonight, Monday May 6. We have a bit of an odd comp today, but we'll try to make it work.

Looking forward to queuing against ASB, Meylin. Sorry Threed won't be there. (Only, not really sorry.)

Edited by stringcat

Will Infamous be queuing?

doubtful, i most likely won't be home :( alot of our team isn't available til later in the night on mondays while some have to leave early so meh...

gonna try to start queuing fridays since we have more people available

As long as Fridays remain casual and "B" teams from older guilds sounds good to me. I don't like the idea of two competitive nights since Friday has a good casual circuit already in existence

Hello All. I know other guilds had a hard time finding enough people or didn't want to queue on Monday :( but we managed to scrap a group together. After about two hours of waiting, found a combo of Retal/Faceroll and preceded to get roflstomped into oblivion. For our first time running it was a lot of fun but we have a long way to go before we are geared/had enough practice to be competitive. I recorded some of them with OBS but I have to add music or something to edit out the drunken rage cursing before I put them up anywhere.

Thanks again Faceroll for the games. We hope to play many more in the future.

Edited by BearRampage