Ranked PvP

MelliMelon

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely fun games, Jordo.

And yeah, we just had the one tank, Myrm.

I like watching our ranked matches again. I always look back at decisions made and watch how I can improve. I generally record all ranked matches, but this was the first to be posted. If I am less of a coward, I'll try posting more in the upcoming weeks.

we only had one tank too heh

unless you count the part where i feet tanked that acid for 4 seconds xD

fun night!

You guys did pretty damn good considering. And your not a coward, post more :D

I agree with this.

I mean, I get to see them regardless :) -- But I think you should be proud of the way you play, and should definitely post more!

we only had one tank too heh

unless you count the part where i feet tanked that acid for 4 seconds xD

fun night!

I was counting ghetto tanks as well. You had both Rilo and Denikus who were fully capable of carrying the ball with the switch of a stance. I'm guessing Denikus was your main tank tho.

I was counting ghetto tanks as well. You had both Rilo and Denikus who were fully capable of carrying the ball with the switch of a stance. I'm guessing Denikus was your main tank tho.

yeaa but i dont think rilo carried at all or at least i dont remember us planning for him to. i mean if you count ghetto tanks we had more than 3 lol

yeaa but i dont think rilo carried at all or at least i dont remember us planning for him to. i mean if you count ghetto tanks we had more than 3 lol

yea which is why i figured denikus was your main tank, he was walking the ball most of the time. Common sense to anyways, juggs/guardians are better suited for it in hutball

I know in the regs rilo would sometimes respec to tank, but i couldnt really tell in the vid tho

FS is starting the snowball rolling on getting a ranked team together , not entirely certain how excited I am about becoming a "real guild".

*sniff* They grow up so soon. :) As a spectator, it's always fun to see up and coming new teams! I think I should start a betting circle and run my own book! Best of luck.

Edited by snowgoon
Typos

Hey everyone,

I know I haven't been around much lately but I plan on forming a ranked group on Saturday around 8-11 pst. So if there are any guilds or pug groups that would be interested let me know. Thanks!

I'm game on my scoundrel

Reminder that "Idk yet" is occurring this evening (Friday) at 8PM PST. If people are too busy leveling alts, I will go pubside and get a team together myself. In the meantime, It looks like BSR will queue and Ascension will attempt to get a group (though it's a raid night).

Also, I'll be in BSR, ASB, and Val's TS's for cross-faction cross-team communications as the evening goes on.

To the public: This will be a more casual evening, but people interested in coming should probably still have augmented war hero gear (though it does not need to be EWH).

Thanks GD and BSR for queuing tonight. Unfortunately, out of the four games we had, someone DCed from either team each round... That is pretty lame, but at least some games were got. Glad I could get more experience seeing what Flux goes through :).

-Otar

Edited by MelliMelon

*edited due to my awesomeness, wouldn't want people to be Grim about it*

Little hypocritical, don't you think? Or were you describing your own team?

Also, Scyn, the trick to diplomacy is to start out with it, not regret your snide comments -- eventually -- sort of .

Edited by stringcat