Ranked PvP

MelliMelon

Little hypocritical, don't you think? Or were you describing your own team?

Also, Scyn, the trick to diplomacy is to start out with it, not regret your snide comments -- eventually -- sort of .

Okay, seriously not trying to derail this, but are you saying we corner capped?

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To members of Infamous, BSR, GD, and ASB: I'm planning a time where the four primary ranked leaders can get together and talk about this. Please don't discuss it here, as nothing will come of it, and try to keep things civil. Talking about things here and accusing people will not do anything constructive. Just walk away until the issue is addressed.

To everyone else: on another note. I would like to stress that Monday nights are the one day a week where Begeren Colony can get competitive ranked PvP. The goal is to protect this as best we can. If you and your guild would like to either (1) queue casually, (2) do in-house ranked, or (3) farm comms, please do not do it on Monday. I am posting a video of ASB making the best of it, but if you get into a match and leave:

(1) The match does not end early. If your opponents leave early, they lose rating (Desi got afk-kicked and lost 25 ELO).

(2) Your opponents do not gain any rating or experience.

(3) The other teams will just queue against each other repeatedly while your opponents are stuck in a map.

Please do not do this. In return, I'll try not to queue competitively on the other days of the week (yes, I know I've done really poorly with this, but I'm trying to improve!)

THE AWESOME VIDEO:

Edited by MelliMelon

To members of Infamous, BSR, GD, and ASB: I'm planning a time where the four primary ranked leaders can get together and talk about this. Please don't discuss it here, as nothing will come of it, and try to keep things civil. Talking about things here and accusing people will not do anything constructive. Just walk away until the issue is addressed.

To everyone else: on another note. I would like to stress that Monday nights are the one day a week where Begeren Colony can get competitive ranked PvP. The goal is to protect this as best we can. If you and your guild would like to either (1) queue casually, (2) do in-house ranked, or (3) farm comms, please do not do it on Monday. I am posting a video of ASB making the best of it, but if you get into a match and leave:

(1) The match does not end early. If your opponents leave early, they lose rating (Desi got afk-kicked and lost 25 ELO).

(2) Your opponents do not gain any rating or experience.

(3) The other teams will just queue against each other repeatedly while your opponents are stuck in a map.

Please do not do this. In return, I'll try not to queue competitively on the other days of the week (yes, I know I've done really poorly with this, but I'm trying to improve!)

THE AWESOME VIDEO:

Sounds good

Little hypocritical, don't you think? Or were you describing your own team?

Also, Scyn, the trick to diplomacy is to start out with it, not regret your snide comments -- eventually -- sort of .

*Edited due to respect for Melyn's request*

Edited by xContex

Thanks for the matches again. While I did not get any matches against comm farmers tonight, I know that was going on. Thank you for being careful not to get matched up against us. It would work even better for all parties if it happened at a different day/time, but I appreciate the awareness.

Also, I know I've said this before, and know that a lot of people can't queue earlier, but if schedules open up: ASB would like to queue earlier than 7:30 if possible. We have one person who always has to leave by 9 PST, and one person who usually has to leave shortly after. While ASB is expanding on our list of possible subs, we usually can't go very late. So don't worry about queuing earlier, but if it opens up, let me know!

Hey guys, I'm the PvP leader from a guild on Dalborra. We are currently looking at moving to BC, when merger happens and I was wondering what time and days are you're ranked wzs?

We have a very competitive ranked team and are very excited to vs new competition? Please bear in mind APAC time differences, as most of my pvpers are on at 7pm AEST (except weekends),so hopefully we can still vs the very best guilds on BC. Can't wait till merger meeting and vs you all.

Toughmudder - Terra Australus - Dalborra

Hey guys, I'm the PvP leader from a guild on Dalborra. We are currently looking at moving to BC, when merger happens and I was wondering what time and days are you're ranked wzs?

We have a very competitive ranked team and are very excited to vs new competition? Please bear in mind APAC time differences, as most of my pvpers are on at 7pm AEST (except weekends),so hopefully we can still vs the very best guilds on BC. Can't wait till merger meeting and vs you all.

info is on the first post of the thread :)

Like Shepard said, the only organized ranked on BC occurs Mondays at 7PM PDT (GMT -7) and Fridays at 8PM PDT. Currently, here's the status of ranked on BC:

1) Mondays are highly competitive evenings where ASB (Ascension Strikes Back, Republic), GD (Grim Determination, Imperial), and Infamous (Republic) bring their best teams. ASB and GD have been queuing for a long time and have set teams while Infamous is still in the process of forming, but they still kick butt in ranked.

2) Fridays are competitive as well, but not to the extent of Monday. Friday has some other members of GD against BSR (Black Sun Rising, Imperial), an up and coming imperial guild.

3) There are rumors of other teams trying to form up for ranked.

4) Almost no ranked outside of organized comm-farming or in-house ranked (???) occurs during the rest of the week.

I'd love for your guilds to come to the Monday ranked, but it doesn't look like that will be possible, seeing as how that's 12PM your time (I think). Maybe we can try to organize something on the weekend, but it will be difficult. ASB is primarily a PvE guild, and we have 3 progression raid groups, and our ranked team is formed with members from all three groups, so... pretty much we raid every night except Monday. As y'all come over, get in touch with me some more.

So, next Monday is really the last ranked night before 2.0. I think something special should be done in honor.

Suggestions? Naked ranked, maybe? :p just bring your weapons!

Better yet, PvE ranked. Everyone put on your PvE gear BWHAHAHAHA!

Nice to see two Notorious teams getting in on the ranked scene. Not-so-nice was the empty matches that went on this night. Please do not queue ranked during ranked nights if you do not intend to play.

For 2.0, here's what's going on: We will continue doing competitive ranked on Mondays. BSR will begin queuing on Mondays as opposed to Fridays, and hopefully we can still get some games on Fridays as well.

Ranked leaders: when your team is ready (a fair mix of "WH" and "EWH" with augments is when I'll post for us), post on this thread and as soon as two teams are ready, we will resume our ranked nights.

Edited by MelliMelon

Thank you for letting us join in. I can assure you that Notorious entered every match and finished it. We also encountered a match where we were the only one left in the match. We took a cue from Jaadis and had a dance off. :) thanks all.

Thank you for letting us join in. I can assure you that Notorious entered every match and finished it. We also encountered a match where we were the only one left in the match. We took a cue from Jaadis and had a dance off. :) thanks all.

Glad to see you guys join the Friday night circuit :)

More guilds that get into ranked the better! Stay in touch with GD and BSR to organize casual ranked in 2.0. Grim has been great to que against casually and it's been a blast so far