Ranked PvP

MelliMelon

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GD can kiss my a**.

I love playing GD teams. They win 85% of the time when they que up together, but one on one, they're easy meat ;) .

Just find their healer fast, mark, focus fire, and watch 'em melt. ;)

If you PUG's could learn to do that, GD can be mocked for all eternity.

I've killed every GD player one on one I've encountered. Sometimes 2 on 1 if not a healer. Stop relying on your healers!

GD Healers are very good though, and much respect.

End of sarcasm, and GD, I look forward to future matches with you all.

Davian

GD can kiss my a**.

I love playing GD teams. They win 85% of the time when they que up together, but one on one, they're easy meat ;) .

Just find their healer fast, mark, focus fire, and watch 'em melt. ;)

If you PUG's could learn to do that, GD can be mocked for all eternity.

I've killed every GD player one on one I've encountered. Sometimes 2 on 1 if not a healer. Stop relying on your healers!

GD Healers are very good though, and much respect.

End of sarcasm, and GD, I look forward to future matches with you all.

Davian

Who are you D:

:) .. I'm just a guy that enjoys pvp.

I don't get an ego over it. But we all know who the better pvp players are as we level up and at 50 (who to protect/good healers/dps worth a damn).

I just wanted to give props to GD for what they do as a team.

But yes, I will talk smack, as 85% of all players can not beat me (yes I play all classes), but the ones that can (or great healers), I always show respect to.

PVP without smacktalk is no fun for me. It's competition and should be fun. Look forward to the upcoming matches!

Davian

I'm 3-0 in duels with my merc

But there are special rules involved

if you want a competitive duel with a merc just refrain from interrupting them. If mercs had immunity to interrupts like snipers do, you wouldnt be trying to jump them every chance you get.

if you want a competitive duel with a merc just refrain from interrupting them. If mercs had immunity to interrupts like snipers do, you wouldnt be trying to jump them every chance you get.

I like your idea but my rules are better

The one and only rule: you can't attack me untill I get you to 29% hp

u still weak;)

Dude I'm terribad. I say this with no hint of irony or false humility. I face tank, I plant in the melee to reach healers, i fat finger keys, and i space out or overestimate my capabilities guarding nodes.

Getting better though I think. At least better gear.

u still weak;)

Advance towards me, brethren. :rak_03:

:) .. I'm just a guy that enjoys pvp.

I don't get an ego over it. But we all know who the better pvp players are as we level up and at 50 (who to protect/good healers/dps worth a damn).

I just wanted to give props to GD for what they do as a team.

But yes, I will talk smack, as 85% of all players can not beat me (yes I play all classes), but the ones that can (or great healers), I always show respect to.

PVP without smacktalk is no fun for me. It's competition and should be fun. Look forward to the upcoming matches!

Davian

Lol you don't have an ego, yet you proclaim that 85% of all players can't beat you. Give us a name and lets see if that percentage drops. ;) Don't hide behind anonymity.

Might have to make special rules for you...

Rule number 1. Needs to grow up. :rak_03:

Edited by PoliteAssasin