Total Time Played

scullzomben

If you aren't too ashamed, post here how many hours you have played Swtor.

I think the best way to do this is to go through each of your characters and type in /played . This will give you days/hours/minutes that you have played each character. Obviously this will be a bit hard to get an accurate reading if you have deleted characters and what not. If anyone knows a better way (maybe an /accountplayed or something?) let us know.

In total, I have played (give or take) 83 days of swtor, which equals to just shy of 2000 hours. In saying this though, I do have eight level 50 characters, as well as some I am currently levelling thanks to the 12 slots.

So, lets see here who is the most addicted :)

Havemercy: 4 days 13 hour 24 minutes

Dad : 8 days 17 hours 6 minutes

Eedun'ki: 13 days 15 hours 3 minutes

Elaxus: 0 days 15 hours 20 minutes

Exalus: 27 days 21 hours 43 minutes

Gravatard: 4 days 12 hours 37 minutes

Houlden: 33 days 10 hours 2 minutes

Hook: 7 days 17 hours 18 minutes

Kearra: 9 days 11 hours 14 minutes

Mom: 6 days 1 hours 45 minutes

Retneprac: 3 days 12 hours 23 minutes

10 level 50's, one level 20 on the way up

120 days 3 hours 25 minutes

2883 hours, 25 minutes *stay at home dad*

Edited by Retneprac

Considering i've had the game since headstart i've only racked up about 120 hours play time.

So when you consider the free month with game purchase as well as the free month around 1.2, you've paid about $1.00 per hour (or 1.50 per hour factoring in initial purchase cost). Honestly though if you enjoyed, it it's still way worth it. You burn through that a lot faster playing an arcade game, going to the movie theater, or even renting a new release video.

Edited by Stenrik

So when you consider the free month with game purchase as well as the free month around 1.2, you've paid about $1.00 per hour (or 1.50 per hour factoring in initial purchase cost). Honestly though if you enjoyed it it's still way worth it. You burn through that a lot faster playing an arcade game, going to the movie theater, or even renting a new release video.

I've taken a few breaks but I honestly have enjoyed what i've played.

I have played quite a few MMO's in my time (i'm knocking on a bit now) and if I play day after day I end up getting "burnt out".

I started playing WoW with my wife when it was released and played for about a year every single day then found I just couldn't face it any more and haven't been back since. Same with some of the newer MMO's.

So I decided to take my time with this one and just play for a month then have a bit of a time out then pop back. Only thing annoying me is I haven't hit 50 yet although I only have 2 levels to go on my Commando.

It's still enjoyable despite it's flaws and the one bug that used to irritate the hell out of me seems to have gone (sticking to random patches of floor on Taris). With all the new stuff coming up soon I will probably stick around for a bit longer before my next break. The only thing that hasn't helped is the server shut downs. All the people I knew at the start who are still playing have all been moved to various other servers and I don't know anyone on the server i'm on now.... I don't even know the name of the server i'm on now :confused:

I would like to have put more hours in but besides not wanting to get burnt out i've got a wife and kids to keep happy as well (although my wife would probably be happier if I did play more, it shuts me up).

Navari 30d 16hr 5min

Variena 26d 21hr 18min

Varia 9d 6hr 58min

Vari'bd 7d 9hr 7min

Fattwilek 3d 5hr 49min

Frak'n'frik 1d 8hr 23min

Very'bad 20hr 13min

Varien 12hr 30min

Vari'hawt 5hr 48min

Vari'bad 4hr 55min

1935 hours on current tooons

Plus 3 deleted toons at the same level as Very'bad so about hours total 1995

Edited by Brat-a-tat-

Sheez... almost hate to look tbh.

My main is at 42 days 18 hours. No given that I capped for other alts with at least half the time I calculate that total I have approximately...

129 Days, 18 hours.

So... given that I've had this game approximately 300 days... and the fact that I do sleep and eat and work... I spend 1 third of my total time playing. A bit scary really. lol

Lawra: 22 days / 10 hrs / 58 min

Janna: 17 days / 9 hrs / 8 min

Devan: 16 days / 15 hrs / 16 min

Aric: 10 days / 15 hrs / 12 min

Alixis: 8 days / 9 hrs / 50 min

Beka: 12 days / 4 hrs / 11 min

Danik: 11 days / 19 hrs / 1 min

Bradel: 3 days / 12 hrs / 49 min

Deral: 0 days / 0 hrs / 53 min

Bret'or: 0 days / 0 hrs / 29 min

Total: 103 days / 1 hrs / 47 min

2473 hours

Also a stay at home dad who hopes to hell his wife never sees this post. :eek:

Sheez... almost hate to look tbh.

My main is at 42 days 18 hours. No given that I capped for other alts with at least half the time I calculate that total I have approximately...

129 Days, 18 hours.

So... given that I've had this game approximately 300 days... and the fact that I do sleep and eat and work... I spend 1 third of my total time playing. A bit scary really. lol

Dont calculate, get in there to each character and type /played. Get exacts.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1 Chronon! I Win Doh.

A chronon is a proposed quantum of time, that is, a discrete and indivisible "unit" of time as part of a hypothesis that proposes that time is not continuous.

Edited by Theeko

If you aren't too ashamed, post here how many hours you have played Swtor.

I think the best way to do this is to go through each of your characters and type in /played . This will give you days/hours/minutes that you have played each character. Obviously this will be a bit hard to get an accurate reading if you have deleted characters and what not. If anyone knows a better way (maybe an /accountplayed or something?) let us know.

In total, I have played (give or take) 83 days of swtor, which equals to just shy of 2000 hours. In saying this though, I do have eight level 50 characters, as well as some I am currently levelling thanks to the 12 slots.

So, lets see here who is the most addicted :)

So i just added up all my pup side toons, i have 1 of every advance class and it total's just over 4750 hour. I have not added my imp side toon but i have all advance class's on imp side as well. I think i have a total of 18 toons on the harbinger as well as 7 toons on Jedi covenant 3 toon on Ebon Hawk and 1 or 2 on a euro server. Too much to add up but more than likely well over 6000k hours