***Official PvE Progression V2***

Bombbuster

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silent Council is 5/5 SM TFB, 2/5 TFB SM, and 7/7 S&V SM.
I presume you mean 2/7 TFB HM? Also, are you Imperial or Republic? Apologies, I seem to have misplaced your previous entries! :o

Also, apologies to United, whom I never updated to the list! No excuses, I just somehow seemed to have missed your initial entry 6 weeks ago. Meet me at the cantina in Tattooine and I'll buy ya a drink to make up for it :p

I promised myself I wouldn't let the day pass without consolidating the list into one progression list instead of separate Imperial and Republic entries. Look for the changes later today.

Edited by Bombbuster

I presume you mean 2/7 TFB HM? Also, are you Imperial or Republic? Apologies, I seem to have misplaced your previous entries! :o

Also, apologies to United, whom I never updated to the list! No excuses, I just somehow seemed to have missed your initial entry 6 weeks ago. Meet me at the cantina in Tattooine and I'll buy ya a drink to make up for it :p

I promised myself I wouldn't let the day pass without consolidating the list into one progression list instead of separate Imperial and Republic entries. Look for the changes later today.

United is Progeny's Red squad. Still the same core group of 8 raiders who moved over. We are happy in a more active guild. c:

Updated and reordered. Let me know if I screwed anything up.

Also: I will give to the end of May for guilds to post any 2.0 progression (TFB 55 and S&V). After that I will trim from the list any guilds without 2.0 progression, assuming they are either no longer active or no longer a progression guild for the purposes of this list.

If you want your guild to remain on the list without 2.0 progression simply post your request here and I will not trim your guild.

Edited by Bombbuster