Progression thread 2.1

SojournerNC

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Urd, I believe raid teams within the same guild are just counted as guild progress.

Instead of listing <Guild>Team A and <Guild>Team 1, they would both be considered <Guild> accomplishments.

I could be wrong here as I'm not the keeper of the thread, but I think that's the decision that was previously made.

Sent a message to Arashi, I will likely begin a new thread soon to be updated on a more regular basis. I'll give him/her a few days to respond, then I'll just go ahead and do it. I love the idea of just counting guild progress because (1) it shows solidarity and even though it doesn't recognize each individual groups achievement (though I would still say they are encouraged to post in this thread!), it makes things way easier! I hate TfB, but I want to have cleared it. Luckily, the other Ascension raid group did it so I don't have to :cool:

Sent a message to Arashi, I will likely begin a new thread soon to be updated on a more regular basis. I'll give him/her a few days to respond, then I'll just go ahead and do it. I love the idea of just counting guild progress because (1) it shows solidarity and even though it doesn't recognize each individual groups achievement (though I would still say they are encouraged to post in this thread!), it makes things way easier! I hate TfB, but I want to have cleared it. Luckily, the other Ascension raid group did it so I don't have to :cool:

does seem like Arashi has been busier as of late, and while we should commend the work done in the past a new forum owner may be a good thing. whoever steps up thank you for the extra time you put in.

Edited by sithheroes

Updates in. Yeah the progress will only be for guilds. Not going to list teams within guilds.

I'll check my messages. Probably a bunch in there. I have been a bit busier in real life and also in Guns of Icarus Online. Helped form a team there and we're entering the Cogs tournament this weekend. The devs granted us beta server access to test the upcoming patch for this weekend's event. So I've been having to dig into that a bit heavily and generate some new tactics/etc to use in our airship battle.

Why I posted if someone would like to pick it up. Not that I'm unwilling or am quitting but I would not mind passing the torch. I'm probably not going to be able to update it every day.

One of my guildies just directed me to this thread. I guess I should pay more attention to the official forums... >_>

Anywho, I'm reporting in for the Imperial Northwestern Front. http://inwf.enjin.com

2.0 progress: 7/7 SM Scum & Villainy

Legacy level 50 progress:

(no clue if it's too late to get this added; my apologies for being a derp and not finding this thread sooner)

4/4 HM EC

2/5 HM TFB

5/5 NiM KP (Unyielding)

5/5 NiM EV (Infernal)

Nightmare Pilgrim

Thanks for putting this thread together. :) It really brings into focus what else we need to work on (read as: new reasons to crack the whip ;p ).