New PvE Ops Progression - Post here (as of 10-1-2012)

Quinnie

Psy-Ops (Charlie Group) is up to HM TFB. (Imperial side)

I don't have pics, but I have a video I recorded of us killing HM Kephess and at the end it shows up getting the codex. The date of the video was Oct 8th, meaning we killed him Oct 7th.

Tyeshali

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to everyone on their kills. Special shout out to EI for downing 16HM TFB! :)

Sorry for taking so long to update the progress. However, it is all updated now. Since it was such a big update please check your progression and dates and make sure I have updated properly. Let me know if I made any mistakes.

Figured I'd also mention that, for the sake of completion on the main progression post, The Silver Order has completed story mode in addition to hard mode. Was back on September 26. I can provide a screenshot but I'm guessing it's not so necessary for story mode?

Gratz, just want to point out, didn't some of these guilds die? Like Dulfys guild sedition and MJC?

The majority of the members of Sedition went to play with Pandas, but i am sure you will see them around again in about 3 to 6 months when they are bored there.

MJC is still around in game, even though their leader switched guilds, i dont beleive they have an active presence on these forums though, or care to have one.

<Gangnam Style> would like to be listed in the progression thread here, we are proudly 0/5 TFB HM!!!

Guild Name: Gangnam Style

Imperial or Republic: Republic

Boss Killed: 0/5 TFB HM

Date/Time Killed: N/A

Screenshot or Video link: N/A

Edited by seektravota