Best RWZ teams post merger

Asunasan

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He DC'd at the start of our attack phase. Can't dispute you capped us in the first two minutes but it also took you another three to get the bridge. Without Smurf's DPS we never had a chance to come back in our attack phase but then again we've always had awful luck in Voidstar.

awful luck in voidstar?? what about those 2 Coin flip wins against Cookies (was Stanger Danger but we got our guild name back) :)

We don't count coin flips as wins or losses its just a gay way to win or lose. Never going to come on and say we BEAT someone when we won via a coin toss. We have had plenty of losses from a coin toss don't worry :p its ******.

You know someone most be doing something right to get meggles back on the forums :p

awful luck in voidstar?? what about those 2 Coin flip wins against Cookies (was Stanger Danger but we got our guild name back) :)

My playtime has been limited to weekends lately so I wasn't there for it, but did hear about it. Nonetheless we never count coin flips as a win or loss. We tend to have the most DC's in Voidstar and have been on the wrong side of most coin flips. I'm sure most people say the same thing about coin flips though.

He didnt DC the first match.... just sayin. Thats alot of deaths for a dc person. I know he was there for the cap on the door in the first 2 minutes of the fight.

lol you arguing about a civil war 3 cap lost :o

Pines

Edited by Moriganno

My playtime has been limited to weekends lately so I wasn't there for it, but did hear about it. Nonetheless we never count coin flips as a win or loss. We tend to have the most DC's in Voidstar and have been on the wrong side of most coin flips. I'm sure most people say the same thing about coin flips though.

I don't even count Voidstar as a warzone at all~

Hopefully Deadweight can get more of their old crew back, I miss the games with them! I think we're still missing some of our old main team but hopefully they will show back up soon too.

I have family visiting for the next week so can't play all that much. But I'm looking forward to the new competition, hoping this merger will last longer than the first one and we will have more than one guild to play against in a couple weeks.

However not sure We haz cookies or Rawr has ranked ques going.

RAWR queues whenever we have 8 people on, regardless of team composition or gear. We're not top tier -- what we lack more than anything is experience -- but we'll never queue dodge and we'll never give up.

We queued for about an hour last night and had a win against <Old Guard>, but we didn't get another pop and people had to go afk for extended stretches so we just switched to regulars.

Guildies have been busy with RL lately so we haven't been as active as we'd like in Ranked. Hopefully we'll be able to queue more often in the future

Edited by stridemachine

Had some pretty BS games tonight. Went up against <Full Resolve>, had a great fair game and then Jolly'o DC'd at the beginning of round two (from server difficulties not his comp). Same thing happened to us at the beginning of a Civil War VS some Imps. Look forward to having rematches!

Glad to see rated Qs still going strong. <Full Resolve> got to play Cookies for the first time and won 1-0 on Voidstar(No Coinflip). beat BlackJack 2-0 on Huttball/ Novare, and got a loss 0-1 to Ascendancy on Civil War. Lookin forward to more games

Not to sound like Deadweight but that Cookies team was loaded with alts and pvpers who don't have much gear. Last nights Huttball was much more fun. GG fellas but stacking assassins and pulling people into the fire isn't going to get you very far as long as I'm in the game to immediately pull them out.

Not to sound like Deadweight but that Cookies team was loaded with alts and pvpers who don't have much gear. Last nights Huttball was much more fun. GG fellas but stacking assassins and pulling people into the fire isn't going to get you very far as long as I'm in the game to immediately pull them out.

Ah, but it will do something else very beneficial for you in Hutball. Trilogy was very familiar with what, but I'd hate to spoil the secret in case the harbinger teams never had to develop answers for it.