Best RWZ teams post merger

Asunasan

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok fine we get it. We'll go back to GW2 so you guys can start queuing safely for rateds again.

It does not matter to me bro. Covenant will still que whether you guys are here or not. :D We don't like losing, but we are not affraid of it.

Edited by TyraelJedi

Ok fine we get it. We'll go back to GW2 so you guys can start queuing safely for rateds again.

Don't feel neglected! Instead, whisper Megas in the game and set up a time for Monday and we'll hug it out. If you don't want to talk to us in game just queue up around 10 pm. (This is subject to me and Varas not being pulled away for TFB, but you'll know if we are since we raid with Smurf and Kurupt). :D

I know that you guys don't PVE, but uhm, two of your guys do... so... you do know a new operation dropped and that just might explain why some guys aren't around? I always get confused when I see these posts because I know that there are at least four or five teams who queue up almost everyday (including you guys of course!) In fact, the last ranked match I got to do was against you guys on.. Tuesday or Wednesday? So try not to feel too frustrated if you're not instapopping queues. It's really not because anyone doesn't want to play you. I mean.. if we lose to you we lose some rating, not get our characters deleted or anything.

P.S. Still looking for the love letter to Darc. If I google it all I get is the first couple sentences which goes:

My dearest Darc Darcington III. Long have I found my self consumed with thoughts of you. Longingly do I think of you, wishing I could know you in a more...

Someone has to have saved this, right?

So try not to feel too frustrated if you're not instapopping queues.

There's a difference between not instapopping queues, and getting two games over at least 6 hours of being queued over two days.

I know the new raid came out, but two games yesterday when we were queued all last night, and none tonight when we have been queued for hours. It really is feeling like pre-merge already :p WTB cross server queues!

I'm too lazy to do any research right now. Has there been any mention as to any rewards for ranked warzone team ratings? I'm also curious as to other teams/guilds team ratings.

I think they said something about posting the leaderboards from every server. I also know it was suggested to them that they copy over the top teams from every server at the end of the season for a tournament.

As for rating, Deadweight is all over the place. Deltus is over 2400, I'm right below it. Then we have a gap with a few people around 2000, and then a gap with a bunch of people around 1600. It all depends when they joined DW what their rating is.

I think they said something about posting the leaderboards from every server. I also know it was suggested to them that they copy over the top teams from every server at the end of the season for a tournament.

As for rating, Deadweight is all over the place. Deltus is over 2400, I'm right below it. Then we have a gap with a few people around 2000, and then a gap with a bunch of people around 1600. It all depends when they joined DW what their rating is.

The way they do ratings is really pretty terrible. I got a crash in my first 10 games which dropped me like 50+ points on its own I think. I'm only at like 2k rating and my record is like 200-18, never get any points because Tuloc and Smurf are both like 3200+ or something, and then crash/dc's take away 10-15 games worth of wins, fun times!

Edited by Xalbus

@ all the elitist guilds boasting about being unbeatable you do realize your dependent on 7 people far more than your average team, some people aren't willing to screen their members at the level you guys/gals do, but to each their own, at the end of the day life shouldn't be a compettion is why at the end of the day i see the game as a focus exercise/time killer, the social aspect can be foon at times but ya this is all imo :) if i were to allow weakness overcome me to the point i have an ego i certainly wouldn't want it to be over a video game but we all go through wierd stages in our lives (ive been through that stage from time to time), with the human mind there's an infinite amount of stages it can go through, the soul manouvering through circumstance, good times :) Edited by TrueEquality

@ all the elitist guilds boasting about being unbeatable you do realize your dependent on 7 people far more than your average team, some people aren't willing to screen their members at the level you guys/gals do, but to each their own, at the end of the day life shouldn't be a compettion is why at the end of the day i see the game as a focus exercise/time killer, the social aspect can be foon at times but ya this is all imo :) if i were to allow weakness overcome me to the point i have an ego i certainly wouldn't want it to be over a video game but we all go through wierd stages in our lives (ive been through that stage from time to time), with the human mind there's an infinite amount of stages it can go through, the soul manouvering through circumstance, good times :)

Pretty sure PvP is all about which player/players are better than others. Thats why its called Player vs Player. People earn bragging rights by competing against eachother in various ways. Some people focus on the 1v1 aspect which is fine. Others, like myself, focus on the highest form of competitive PvP which is rated warzones. Which is a team based playstyle. Each member of the team has to play a role and pull his or her own weight to bring the team to victory. Top players/teams earn the right to boast when they have such amazing synergy with eachother.

@ all the elitist guilds boasting about being unbeatable you do realize your dependent on 7 people far more than your average team, some people aren't willing to screen their members at the level you guys/gals do, but to each their own, at the end of the day life shouldn't be a compettion is why at the end of the day i see the game as a focus exercise/time killer, the social aspect can be foon at times but ya this is all imo :) if i were to allow weakness overcome me to the point i have an ego i certainly wouldn't want it to be over a video game but we all go through wierd stages in our lives (ive been through that stage from time to time), with the human mind there's an infinite amount of stages it can go through, the soul manouvering through circumstance, good times :)

I'm sorry what do you think RWZ means then? That they play tic tac toe in the middle of the battlefield and have crumpets and scones?

Sorry I think you are playing the wrong game here. I mean I wanna do RWZ but hell even I know RWZ is serious business.

If you have done RWZ you should know this, but the fact you just posted this would be a reason not to play with you cause all you most likely do is put "some" effort in WZ. So if you were being 3 capped would you rage quit, afk or keep trying, just curious?

Its the reason why PvP sometimes on Harbinger is totally ****ed up and when I'm on the losing end with peeps like you. Its a "Frustrating" experience.

OMG!!! EVERYONE RUN!! The Role Players are invading our server thread!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Billyisgod

OMG!!! EVERYONE RUN!! The Role Players are invading our server thread!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hit them with thunderbolts in the Mystic Forest! Thunderbolt thunderbolt thunderbolt thunderbolt! Protect me while I cast Ultima Magi-sphere!

Basically you are declaring you wouldn't mind playing with noobs, but when players/guilds in this thread don't group up with them, they're elitist. Cool story bro :D