Best RWZ teams post merger

Asunasan

Explain how BlackJack is above Deadweight. Thanks.

We're 1 and 1. Blackjack's loss was a 7v8 match, DW's loss is apparently when it was using alts. That being the case things get subjective. So, win another match and I"ll fix the ratings. That's not going to be what happens though :p

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's probably about time to bump deadweight up in the ranks :)

Were undefeated all night, including games against Ascendancy, Blackjack and Covenant. Then, our healer DC's on joining a game and we lost to Cookiez at the end.

Agreed, we were looking for you all night for a rematch alas it didn't happen. LOOOONG NC game we had there, look forward to more of them.

Were undefeated all night, including games against Ascendancy, Blackjack and Covenant. Then, our healer DC's on joining a game and we lost to Cookiez at the end.

my bad :( i'll try not to DC next time ? :) I kinda enjoy making their sweepers miss ;)

Edited by OptimusPryme

So then what does this make us? Down a player from the beginning and didn't make nearly as big a deal out of it.

It wasn't rolled, you look at the screen shot it was 40 to 0. So let me get this straight, it's okay when you guys lose a person but not when someone else does? I won't start a flame war because that is not what I'm about, but let's not use a DC as an excuse for a loss. While difficult to keep up with, it can certainly be done.

Im sorry to even say this but if your calling the group you beat an Ascendancy group it was hardly. We had 4 ppl we usually run + Dravia was healing (thats like hell freezing over). Im not one to usually come on and say omg we had alts and crap like DW has but come on....there was 3 pugs they dont usually run and 2 of them they had never even seen play before lol :p That was not an Ascendancy group sorry was a pug of ppl with a few of our team in it.

So let me make sure I sincerely understand exactly where your coming from Meg.

For the sake of theatrics let say a complete 8 man team of <Full Resolve> faces 5 guys from <Covenant> and 3 guys from <Supertroopers> and wins. This means according to your point off view, that <Full Resolve> did not beat <Covenant> but if fact defeated a pug, mostly made up of <Covenant> players?

Don't get me wrong, I understand your madness. If <Covenant> beats <Ascendancy>, I would want to see 8 <Asendancy> guild tags, or the usual dudes that tag along with you guys. Anything else to me would feel...bitter sweet.

However, going back up the scenario above; most but not all, would probably say <Full resolve> beat <Covenant> because they were the majority of the group. I guess this argument will be open to a lot of interpretation.

"For the sake of theatrics let say a complete 8 man team of <Full Resolve> faces 5 guys from <Covenant> and 3 guys from <Supertroopers> and wins. This means according to your point off view, that <Full Resolve> did not beat <Covenant> but if fact defeated a pug, mostly made up of <Covenant> players?"

Ya basically I would say we beat Covenant+Pugs(or what ever other guild it was) not a Covenant group. Unless said players are in your main lot of players like how we always have smurf or DW used to always have Roky there in there roster. Even when the Old DW used to play us if it wasn't vs main 8s like if they missed Alosis or Roky or Rowling we would still say even if it was that one person we beat DW but without what ever player or 2 or 3 was missing. So we never took it as a mark on the score card so to speak.

This whole kinda thread just annoys me :p. Cause most of the time its people coming on when they finally got a win against one of the top guilds saying they beat them.......ignoring the huge losses they have endured in the past. One night have not losing doesn't mean diddly squat. Going of that SS losing to 7 people I would say you should lose a spot.

It wasn't rolled, you look at the screen shot it was 40 to 0. So let me get this straight, it's okay when you guys lose a person but not when someone else does? I won't start a flame war because that is not what I'm about, but let's not use a DC as an excuse for a loss. While difficult to keep up with, it can certainly be done.

Yes it can be done, the good old 6v8 CV against Imperial Templars, after that night they quit doing rated on that imp guild, I think they started a rep guild.

But yes so many excuses (We lost cuz the pyroguy dc'd) (Omg down a healer LOL) I am almost beginning to believe part of it is on purpose to protect bragging rights on the forums. Thats worse than resetting your modem before you lose a pokemon battle in WiFi tourney

Yes it can be done, the good old 6v8 CV against Imperial Templars, after that night they quit doing rated on that imp guild, I think they started a rep guild.

But yes so many excuses (We lost cuz the pyroguy dc'd) (Omg down a healer LOL) I am almost beginning to believe part of it is on purpose to protect bragging rights on the forums. Thats worse than resetting your modem before you lose a pokemon battle in WiFi tourney

We quit doing rateds because we had a terrible comp for it (3 healers, 3 tankish classes and the damage dealers were not solid)... not because you won 6v8.

The nice people at <We Haz Cookies>, Are trying to understand (and maybe someone can help us) Why Deadweight on occasion, Ascendency, Haterade, and a few others (can’t remember) insist on combining for a rated team instead of just making one guild together? Because it always seems like people from some of those guild are like "well we used to have a full guild team, but we haven’t in a while". Well simple solution is to take those people who do pvp and rated in your guilds and make it into a guild so you can represent one guild as a whole team.

It seems to us that when we play these teams of Haterades, Ascendencys, Deadweights that combine make a team, that we in fact are playing your old server as a whole and not one guild. So it doesn’t hurt our pride as much saying we lost to your server and not to Ascendency or Haterade as a guild, cause they are not.

So the question is, why not combine and stop living on a hope and a dream that your members will magically come back to make a full guild rated team.

Edited by Billyisgod

Im sorry to even say this but if your calling the group you beat an Ascendancy group it was hardly. We had 4 ppl we usually run + Dravia was healing (thats like hell freezing over). Im not one to usually come on and say omg we had alts and crap like DW has but come on....there was 3 pugs they dont usually run and 2 of them they had never even seen play before lol :p That was not an Ascendancy group sorry was a pug of ppl with a few of our team in it.

Hey. Don't harp on my parade when a month ago that same team was beating us. Not to mention, our victory earlier in the weak was against a VERY solid Ascendancy team.

The nice people at <We Haz Cookies>, Are trying to understand (and maybe someone can help us) Why Deadweight on occasion, Ascendency, Haterade, and a few others (can’t remember) insist on combining for a rated team instead of just making one guild together?

Chukles is part of the main DW team even though he insists on remaining in <Supertroopers>. Aside from him, everyone else on our team rocks the DW guild tag. However, Some people do PvE and wish to remain in their PvE guild, but still want to do competitive PvP as well so they join a rated team. Besides, your post makes it sound like Cookies would rather have no one to play against than a team that may not be as competitive as our A team; and I think we can all agree, more queuing is better.

Not that it makes a huge difference, but it is significantly easier to be down a player that isn't your healer. Plus, we almost had the cap on you in NC, who knows how it would have went if we had 8.

Edited by nellosmomishot

I think i came off wrong wasnt saying that match was gettin rolled hahaha was just saying how some people (not gonna say any guild names) use a player DCing in a match as an excuse for them getting rolled when they are supposed to be a pvp guild. Our match with you al was great actually and very enjoyable. Matches like that are what ranked is all about.

We quit doing rateds because we had a terrible comp for it (3 healers, 3 tankish classes and the damage dealers were not solid)... not because you won 6v8.

Oh........................... So I guess my accomplishment of winning a rated warzone for my team with the odds stacked against us is null. Because they sucked? My internet testosterone level just went down.

Nellos you run two sage healers, it wouldn't have made a big difference. You know exactly how that Novare went, you were practically irrelevant with how quickly you get burned or CC'd and we'd have done the same to the other. Edited by Psirebral

Nellos you run two sage healers, it wouldn't have made a big difference. You know exactly how that Novare went, you were practically irrelevant with how quickly you get burned or CC'd.

Then I guess I'm just curious how I did 3/4 the healing that your healers did when I was getting burned so fast. I'm gonna have to start screenshotting these games, I didn't realize that we were playing against children.

You won a game that was 7v8, why the hell would you brag about winning a game that was 8v7 :confused:

Edited by nellosmomishot

Because with only one healer your team is taking a decent amount of damage that only YOU can heal. On our end we were barely taking any damage at all so all the healers had to do was top us off. That should be kind of obvious. I'm not saying you were dead the entire game but when our dps turned to you, you were usually dead fairly quick.

And name calling already? Well since you started it, how about you lose a game and not put the "This is an alt group" tag at the end. I'd love to see where I was bragging about a 7v8. All I did was post a screenshot of something we did to DW that you did to a makeshift group of Ascendancy and think you should be rewarded for it, I have an impressionable mind, you know, as a child so I'm only learning from your actions.

Edited by Psirebral

Because with only one healer your team is taking a decent amount of damage that only YOU can heal. On our end we were barely taking any damage at all so all the healers had to do was top us off. That should be kind of obvious. I'm not saying you were dead the entire game but when our dps turned to you, you were usually dead fairly quick.

Do you have a SS of this game? It seems you guys take them fairly regularly.

Well since you started it, how about you lose a game and not put the "This is an alt group" tag at the end.

Sorry, I didn't mean to deflate the chubby you got from beating a team full of players at 16-17k life.

Edited by nellosmomishot