Best RWZ teams post merger

Asunasan

The nice people at <We Haz Cookies>, Are trying to understand (and maybe someone can help us) Why Deadweight on occasion, Ascendency, Haterade, and a few others (can’t remember) insist on combining for a rated team instead of just making one guild together? Because it always seems like people from some of those guild are like "well we used to have a full guild team, but we haven’t in a while". Well simple solution is to take those people who do pvp and rated in your guilds and make it into a guild so you can represent one guild as a whole team.

It seems to us that when we play these teams of Haterades, Ascendencys, Deadweights that combine make a team, that we in fact are playing your old server as a whole and not one guild. So it doesn’t hurt our pride as much saying we lost to your server and not to Ascendency or Haterade as a guild, cause they are not.

So the question is, why not combine and stop living on a hope and a dream that your members will magically come back to make a full guild rated team.

The guys in Haterade that play on our team are in that guild for PvE. Smurf has pretty much been a part of our team since rateds began, we've considered him a member of Ascendancy for a while now, but he stays in the other guild for PvE. Kurupt is the same way though he hasn't played with us as much as Smurf, he used to just come in when we were missing a healer. Two of our other healers only get on at midnight during the week, and our other ones have disappeared to GW2 I believe, so we've been using Kurupt a lot more.

Most of main team isn't really around much at all anymore between GW2 and Mists of Pokemon, so it's hard for us to really get a full guild group. We only really had about 10-12 people in our guild, so even before those we usually had a few people in PvE guilds that we'd bring into our rated groups. I'm hoping we'll be able to get more of the old group together this weekend and get some games in, so hopefully people will be around for some good games to help them stick around and not go back to GW2/MoP!

Perhaps people could post here what times/days they normally queue so we know when to get people together to play them?

Lets try to not turn this into another flaming thread guys, we don't want it closed like the last few PvP threads :p

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hey. Don't harp on my parade when a month ago that same team was beating us. Not to mention, our victory earlier in the weak was against a VERY solid Ascendancy team."

Did I mention anywhere about that huttball game? Never said we didn't lose to people.

As Naena has said alot of our guild have left/work diff times so we pug when we need to. And most our pugs are considerd to be part of the guild except they love pve (crazy imo) so stay with there old guild tags too raid. Since this latest server merge im not sure we have even ran our top team that we used to run, we have still run pretty much what we had though a few times..

Edited by Stimmed

As Naena has said alot of our guild have left/work diff times so we pug when we need to. And most our pugs are considerd to be part of the guild except they love pve (crazy imo) so stay with there old guild tags too raid. Since this latest server merge im not sure we have even ran our top team that we used to run, we have still run pretty much what we had though a few times..

It sucks how many players both guilds lost to GW2, and now MoP. Deltus is the only surviving member of the original deadweight team lol. Myx, Willie and I played a lot with the original team, and I know I learned a lot from doing so. Now, playing against you guys for a few months while heavily recruiting we've got a pretty solid team of newer players put together.

I didn't mean to slight you guys with my post, I still get really excited when we beat you guys in any fashion. Because barring DCs (which I don't count) it had been a long time since we beat you.

Edited by nellosmomishot

The guys in Haterade that play on our team are in that guild for PvE. Smurf has pretty much been a part of our team since rateds began, we've considered him a member of Ascendancy for a while now, but he stays in the other guild for PvE. Kurupt is the same way though he hasn't played with us as much as Smurf, he used to just come in when we were missing a healer. Two of our other healers only get on at midnight during the week, and our other ones have disappeared to GW2 I believe, so we've been using Kurupt a lot more.

Most of main team isn't really around much at all anymore between GW2 and Mists of Pokemon, so it's hard for us to really get a full guild group. We only really had about 10-12 people in our guild, so even before those we usually had a few people in PvE guilds that we'd bring into our rated groups. I'm hoping we'll be able to get more of the old group together this weekend and get some games in, so hopefully people will be around for some good games to help them stick around and not go back to GW2/MoP!

Perhaps people could post here what times/days they normally queue so we know when to get people together to play them?

Lets try to not turn this into another flaming thread guys, we don't want it closed like the last few PvP threads :p

So if you have 10-12 people in your guild that only do rated..and you pick from the PVE guild to fill your spots..why dont you guys just move into that PVE guild so the whole guild can be both PVE and PVP. I dunno, for me I just prefer going into rated with full guildies to represent that guild. But w/e you guys want to do, do it cause it works.

We will just continue to see you guys as a "server" against us rather then a guild lol ;)

imo seems to me like an excuse just in case u lose against a so called "server" team

Seems like Deadweights MO is to talk up big game that they "lose with there alt team". or beat a good team with a 8 man advantage. Well where is your A team? cause we at Cookies have never seen your A team, just a bunch of your so called "Alt" teams.

Seems like Deadweights MO is to talk up big game that they "lose with there alt team".

It seems to us that when we play these teams of Haterades, Ascendencys, Deadweights that combine make a team, that we in fact are playing your old server as a whole and not one guild. So it doesn’t hurt our pride as much saying we lost to your server and not to Ascendency or Haterade as a guild, cause they are not.

Pot calling the kettle black much?

Seems like Deadweights MO is to talk up big game that they "lose with there alt team". or beat a good team with a 8 man advantage. Well where is your A team? cause we at Cookies have never seen your A team, just a bunch of your so called "Alt" teams.

Looking forward to when Deadweight brings on their A team. You'll eat your words through a Nasogastric tube. :p

Edited by Deimosmp

Looking forward to when Deadweight brings on their A team. You'll eat your words through a Nasogastric tube. :p

And we'll be looking forward to that. But until Deadweight can back up what they're saying, we can say we've beaten them 7v8 and with 1 death. When they beat us, we'll concede the loss with no excuses regardless of how we lost. There's no point in making excuses; a loss is a loss.

Does it still exist? Or was what BJ met last night about as good as it gets? If so it definatly a good competative team, but its not going take more than the occasional match off WHC.

Again don't care how super awsome uber amazing a team used to be, instead how good of a team can regularly be fielded now?

And we'll be looking forward to that. But until Deadweight can back up what they're saying, we can say we've beaten them 7v8 and with 1 death. When they beat us, we'll concede the loss with no excuses regardless of how we lost. There's no point in making excuses; a loss is a loss.

And when we do, you'll be super jelly that you can't see our

I am not trying to start anything with Ascendeny/ Haterade. I was just asking a simple question of why you dont combine the 10 players into the bigger guild, but if you dont want to thats up to you...i was just asking why.

lol I'd imagine its the same reasong Goof Troop, won't combine with BJ Billy. I do with they would hop on a little more often though.

I had high hopes for this thread :(

Meh people/guilds can flame each other all they want. All thats really relovant is the first post, which I'll continue to try to keep accurate. If someone else wants to create the minor league of RWZ teams, because there are plenty of teams that I imagine are competative with each other but not competative with these teams I encourage them to do so. Its hard to do from here though, would need someone middle of the road in the minor leagues of RWZs to do it since they would have a better feel of who is where. Or people can just give me addition info and I'll list the teams, but I'm not really in a postion to judge them myself.

Meh people/guilds can flame each other all they want. All thats really relovant is the first post, which I'll continue to try to keep accurate. If someone else wants to create the minor league of RWZ teams, because there are plenty of teams that I imagine are competative with each other but not competative with these teams I encourage them to do so. Its hard to do from here though, would need someone middle of the road in the minor leagues of RWZs to do it since they would have a better feel of who is where. Or people can just give me addition info and I'll list the teams, but I'm not really in a postion to judge them myself.

relevant*

And who is the best pvper on the server?? I think Jarak is is!

I just read the past few pages of this thread and it's awesome, and totally relevant to a Fuzzy. See, I run ranked pvp with Full Resolve but I raid with Haterade but am not in either guild. The guild I'm in fell apart after half of our raid progression group and ranked pvp team quit. So, I've been winding down the guild stuff and am going to move guilds.

I had originally told the Full Resolve guys that I would be joining them, as I had started doing ranked pvp with them first before I started raiding with Haterade. But! I've been told by many people that belonging to a guild doesn't matter for pvp, only pve. Now I can finally refute that by pointing them to this thread. Yay! :D

P.S. If anyone had saved the love letter that someone wrote to Darc before they wiped the guild forums, could you post it in this thread? It's the only thing I've read that's funnier than the argument that wins don't count unless all eight people are in the same guild.

P.P.S. Everyone who posts in this thread is an awesome person and I really like seeing you in and out of warzones. You're all number 2 in my book! (Except Ascendancy, they're still #1 after the beatings they gave us a few days ago.)

We don't join them because we have no interest in PvE. Also we like keeping our guild small to make sure all our members can be counted on to not suck. We don't care if you want to call us a server team, our team has had the best PvPers on imp side since we started playing together on space slug. Deadweight's old team (which also had a couple people from other guilds in their best team, Roku and Blaydez? Maybe some others) is the only team that has given us a challenge in rateds. To be fair, I haven't seen much of the other top guilds here because I have only had limited play time lately, mostly late at night.