Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

Cheezfriend

oh let me introduce you to logic,

Since you just replied to my post to tell me that i was listening to my own voice, proved that you read and acknowledged my post, which nullifies your statement about me listening to my own voice.

Oh dear, thanks for the "logic" bomb. Seeing as my simple post was beyond your understanding I'll clarify.

Nobody would post as many childish and repetitive statements as you unless they liked the sound of their own voice. Me reading them and commenting on them is immaterial. Nothing nullified, nobody introduced.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear, thanks for the "logic" bomb. Seeing as my simple post was beyond your understanding I'll clarify.

Nobody would post as many childish and repetitive statements as you unless they liked the sound of their own voice. Me reading them and commenting on them is immaterial. Nothing nullified, nobody introduced.

I don't know about you, but I (and others too, no doubt) sure don't speak out loud what I'm typing when I'm on the computer. :cool:

Edited by BennyKrak

Bioware assume that this move will be better for us. There is no apology, no sympathy and no empathy from them at all just pure marketing spin!

Where is the apology Bioware? Let me help you out.

"With deep regret, Bioware will be shutting down the APAC servers. We would like to apologise to our APAC community for their loyalty since the release of these servers and hope to count on your support in the future of SWTOR. Many of you will be losing your names and guild names in this transition and we are sincerely sorry for that. The disruption to the community is inexcusable and we will work our hardest to ensure the mergers happen as smoothly as possible.

Bioware loves its APAC community and we have many stories to tell together in the future."

That's how you manage public relations with your company. Apologise to the community Bioware and stop pretending like this move is in our best interest. You have let us down and we deserve your compassion.

Edited by PseudoScience

I Navras Jueventa Headmaster of the Order of Doom - Gav Daragon - APAC Server hereby support this post and if Bioware shuts down the APAC servers they will lose over 500 members from my guild and sister guilds alone.

i loled, gav daragon has 500 members SURE bud

ok ive had enough your petition is cute and all but here is a reply from bioware regarding what they are going to do,

pretty much says they;re gonna do what they said regardless of what you guys do or sign or w/e. Sorry to burst your bubble but it was getting silly.

Edited by darthnish

ok ive had enough your petition is cute and all but here is a reply from bioware regarding what the want to do,

pretty much says they;re gonna do what they said regardless of what you guys do or sign or w/e. Sorry to burst your bubble but it was getting silly.

Then leave the thread... stop posting... if your happy with the response you got, there's no need for you to upset yourself further by subjecting yourself to our positing.

ok ive had enough your petition is cute and all but here is a reply from bioware regarding what the want to do,

Go down fighting, better to do something than nothing at all.

Why do you care so much if you are so certain they are doing it anyway? Your justification makes no sense. You are really showing your true colours mate, I'm sure some of the people who ran with you on Dalborra are starting to realise how jaded you really are.

I hope for your sake you let go of some of the anger you have inside and become happy one day.

Edited by PseudoScience

Go down fighting, better to do something than nothing at all.

Why do you care so much if you are so certain they are doing it anyway? Your justification makes no sense. You are really showing your true colours mate, I'm sure some of the people who ran with you on Dalborra are starting to realise how jaded you really are.

I hope for your sake you let go of some of the anger you have inside and become happy one day.

no im not angry im just excited for the merge, its nice that you want to go down fighting, but in all honesty id use this time to enjoy the glorious low ping to its fullest before it happens.

no im not angry im just excited for the merge, its nice that you want to go down fighting, but in all honesty id use this time to enjoy the glorious low ping to its fullest before it happens.

I have been enjoying the game. Happy people don't rub salt in the wounds of others misfortunes. Show a little compassion and maturity.

Stability wouldn't be such an issue if there were more servers instead of less. I used to be able to run this game without any problems. And since the initial merger it has been HELL! Now they want to make it even worse before the expansion is released!? Now this seems like they have lost their minds! My god EAware it isn't hard giving incentives to being a subscriber that far out weight's the F2P person.

EAware for the love of god, you guys really need to back off and take another look at this before making it real. Otherwise you will lose what subscribers you do have left and the game will end.

Stability wouldn't be such an issue if there were more servers instead of less. I used to be able to run this game without any problems. And since the initial merger it has been HELL! Now they want to make it even worse before the expansion is released!? Now this seems like they have lost their minds! My god EAware it isn't hard giving incentives to being a subscriber that far out weight's the F2P person.

EAware for the love of god, you guys really need to back off and take another look at this before making it real. Otherwise you will lose what subscribers you do have left and the game will end.

The game already struggles with stability in high populations and yet they continue the consolidation of the servers.

Cross servers queues would of been another option to consider.

I Navras Jueventa Headmaster of the Order of Doom - Gav Daragon - APAC Server hereby support this post and if Bioware shuts down the APAC servers they will lose over 500 members from my guild and sister guilds alone.

bahaha of those "500" how many actually still play on gav, or play at all? Be serious. That is ridiculous.

How many are actually active?

ok ive had enough your petition is cute and all but here is a reply from bioware regarding what they are going to do,

Thanks for posting that mate!

I think the real concern that's come out of this thread is who is going to lose out from the Elysian-Jackdaley-Darthnish love triangle, or at least that's what the last 15 pages have told me.

Wait a second...

Edited by DaftVaduhhh