Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

Jenzali

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shout out to the lowbie bracket, playing on Imp teams with alot of teamwork and communcation and playing aganist Pub teams who show the same, but why do you all focus my Sniper? Little Blu'belle is only trying to defend her node, stop picking on her! Edited by JEEJohnson

Lowbies have been surprisingly non-terrible over the last couple of days. Hit some nice Pax premades, which was a nice change of pace - a couple really fun games.

Props to all involved (minus the node campers).

Edited by Satedbuffalo

Shout out to Incon for our AH victory yesterday. Holding the enemy at 597 for two rounds was no minor feat.

Yea, that was an awesome game. I thought I had u too on that last round when I flashbanged you and was capping our natural node. That was until that sorc on our team decided that it was the perfect time to overload you. :mad: But good game to everyone in that one.

Big kudos to Vincaid (operative healer) in a huttball when 4 rep tried to kill my toon

You came to my assistance and kept me up.

That was a good quality moment and made the match that took my pvp rank to 100 (finally)

Cheers

Shout out to Inconceivable/The Core for a great Ranked match last night. It was our guilds first one as a team, and it was fun playing against y'all. We learned a lot. Thanks for the experience. I just wish y'all would have kept queuing. =[

Shout out to Inconceivable/The Core for a great Ranked match last night. It was our guilds first one as a team, and it was fun playing against y'all. We learned a lot. Thanks for the experience. I just wish y'all would have kept queuing. =[

One of these days my work schedule will actually let me participate. :(

A little clarification here... Incon's full team was queued around 9 pm, sat in queue waiting for over an hour for the big talkers but they declined to get a team together so we pulled in all interested parties for some kickball. After chopping up the teams, the group you faced was the team that happened to hit the button first.

Also, after that match, both kickball teams queued up and popped against each other twice more before we called it a night. We were kinda hoping you'd stick around for at least one more, if you queued again and didn't pop, I blame Bioware... Either way its good to see a new team out, shoot me a message in game or on enjin and we can swap voice server details to help coordinate future matches. Incon is always in Ranked queue on Mon / Wed nights from 9(ish) to midnight EST, see you there!

A little clarification here... Incon's full team was queued around 9 pm, sat in queue waiting for over an hour for the big talkers but they declined to get a team together so we pulled in all interested parties for some kickball. After chopping up the teams, the group you faced was the team that happened to hit the button first.

Also, after that match, both kickball teams queued up and popped against each other twice more before we called it a night. We were kinda hoping you'd stick around for at least one more, if you queued again and didn't pop, I blame Bioware... Either way its good to see a new team out, shoot me a message in game or on enjin and we can swap voice server details to help coordinate future matches. Incon is always in Ranked queue on Mon / Wed nights from 9(ish) to midnight EST, see you there!

Ah ok. Ya, we had to swap out a member and we queued back up about 10 minutes after that match, but didn't get anymore pops. We sat in queue for about an hour. We were really eager to keep going. I will pass it on to our head PvPers and see what they wanna do. It could definitely be some fun. See y'all around!

Nice PUG patches I'm seeing lately, lots of fun and always close and challenging. Those transfers did great for most of us solo queuers. Some premades that transfered over here from Pot5 that were probably expecting us to be pushovers...I tell you they've been surprized to lose vs EH Pugs. I'm waiting to see a list of transferred guild names so I know who to gun for, EH ***-stomping ftw.

Shout out to the sage Lilliana (I really can't spell names, so sorry) and the rest of the group we ended up with yesterday in several matches. Everyone was polite, objective oriented, quick to respond, shared and switched up node guard duties, etc... It was a pleasure to run with y'all.

Shout out to all those who participated in instance 3 last night in World PvP. Organizing a group to break the Republic camping our base was awesome. And was even more fun when we camped you guys into your base :p.

Yup I was there was very fun!!

:)

Shout out to the pug imp group and Nemesis that qued for ranked last night against Inconceivable and myself. Good matches, very close.

I hope teams can start queing earlier though. When you que that late, most people can only get maybe 1 or 2 matches in before having to log for the night.