Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

Jenzali

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to make a shout out to all the players that try hard and put the effort in, they may not be the best at PVP, neither am I, but I enjoy PVP alot more if everyone gets stuck in. If we lose I don't mind if everyone makes a good effort

Just as an FYI saying GG for a game that was clearly not a good game is considered very rude (you three capped them); and also typical, most people that say GG only say it when they win rather than when they lose.

No, it's called being a good sport.

Awesome Thanks!!!!

I watched you latest vid and I have a few suggestions if you want to hear them. I also run a sage healer in war zones and I've gotten over 2 mil heals a few times. I would suggest that you spec into the knock back heal and use it often. Its a free aoe heal and it also interrupts your opponent, its a two for one deal. Also use salvation often and try to place it where the biggest cluster of your team are. It will help keep them healed up while your focusing on someone who is getting beat on. But all in all your doing an awesome job and you videos are great! Keep them coming!!

Thanks,

Loggus (AKA Ocklan my sage healer)

Awesome Thanks!!!!

I watched you latest vid and I have a few suggestions if you want to hear them. I also run a sage healer in war zones and I've gotten over 2 mil heals a few times. I would suggest that you spec into the knock back heal and use it often. Its a free aoe heal and it also interrupts your opponent, its a two for one deal. Also use salvation often and try to place it where the biggest cluster of your team are. It will help keep them healed up while your focusing on someone who is getting beat on. But all in all your doing an awesome job and you videos are great! Keep them coming!!

Thanks,

Loggus (AKA Ocklan my sage healer)

2% crit or aoe knockback heal both are nice, but when you think about the steep dr on crit from critical rating I would personally opt for the 2% crit and extra power stacking on my gear - this may not inflate your numbers as high, but it will help you save lives when they are under focus fire.

2% crit or aoe knockback heal both are nice, but when you think about the steep dr on crit from critical rating I would personally opt for the 2% crit and extra power stacking on my gear - this may not inflate your numbers as high, but it will help you save lives when they are under focus fire.

I agree on both things, that is why i spec into both of them.

What is our PDR for Crit anyway? (I've heard unbuffed 20, 25, 30) I've not put a lot of time (and don't have the spare mods to play with the numbers) into figuring out our soft caps. Been aiming for 25-30 crit 70-75 unbuffed surge (32.5/75ish raid buffed) then power then alacrity.

Also I heard you did some research on the absorb amount of our bubble, total abs is based off of our willpower/power? I'd love to get some of your numbers since it'd be counterproductive to start at baseline with my exploration.

Is there something like Elitest Jerks for SWTOR?

Edited by Battyone

With all the recent hate going on at the top of the Ebon Hawk forums, I thought it was time to say something positive. :)

Shout out to Starorchid for trying to get a group together for ranked WZ last night. Sadly, I wasn't able to get in before the other team dropped but still....It's nice to know that some people are trying.

Been awhile since any shout-outs were given, but SHOUT OUT to everyone that joined in on the battle in the PvP area in the Gree event on May 26th from about midnight to 2 AM. Solid 2 hours of increasing fighting back and forth between Imps and Pubs. That was some of the most fun I've had in awhile. That kind of PvP is what should be going on more often during the Gree event. If anyone got screenshots or videos of the battles, PLEASE post them.

Been awhile since any shout-outs were given, but SHOUT OUT to everyone that joined in on the battle in the PvP area in the Gree event on May 26th from about midnight to 2 AM. Solid 2 hours of increasing fighting back and forth between Imps and Pubs. That was some of the most fun I've had in awhile. That kind of PvP is what should be going on more often during the Gree event. If anyone got screenshots or videos of the battles, PLEASE post them.

I had so much fun last night that I've got a PVP hangover this morning. There was one awesome moment where we were at the top of the hill waiting for the imps to come back, and then this huge group swarmed over the top of the hill and charged at us (I think my exact words on teamspeak were: "Holy ****!"). I wish I'd gotten a screenshot of it, because that was so freaking awesome. Then again, I'm pretty sure half of Silent Council was chasing my sage around, so I probably wouldn't have gotten a decent shot anyway, lmao.

Many fistbumps to the Pubs who came out, and to the Imps we fought, I hate you all in the very best possible way. <3

Edited by Prisoner

Shout out to the people who called me an....awesome healer on my sage airisa the other day <3 loads of sudden self confidence.

Edited due to the original word being blocked out. d:

Edited by LanaRyra

I have been wanting to shout out for Davorik. I remember two fairly recent games (maybe within a fortnight) that left me thinking that without his enormous contributions we may not have won. That is, I think he was the most valuable player in two games, one of a huttball and one of a novare coast in recent memory.

Thank you, Davorik. :)

Edited by Sappharan