Versus Series Battle 2: Boba Fett vs. HK-47

Bird_of_Thunder

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well considering that HK-47 was a model from the old republic (3000 years before boba fett was even born) I'd think that in Boba's time there'd be a much more upgraded model (HK-89 maybe?) Which he'd fight toe to toe with, so the obvious answer to me would be that Boba Fett would win easily with all the upgraded gear.

Well considering that HK-47 was a model from the old republic (3000 years before boba fett was even born) I'd think that in Boba's time there'd be a much more upgraded model (HK-89 maybe?) Which he'd fight toe to toe with, so the obvious answer to me would be that Boba Fett would win easily with all the upgraded gear.

in this fights, timeline is irrelevant. if boba fought thr original HK-47, who would win

Has Boba ever actually fought an assassin droid face to face? I know with IG-88C and B, he had to unload his entire ship's arsenal for C and for B he had to use a trap. Which I still say shouldn't have worked but whatever...

IG-88's would destroy HK though...

No. We've had that discussion. HK-47 would break them apart. Boba's in for a life lesson against a droid built by Revan, upgraded by the Sith Empire, and has the skills and programming enabling it to kill Jedi and Mandalorians, to which, HK-47 has actually killed a number of each. And just because Boba has a jetpack, doesn't give him all that much of an advantage. Sure, it makes him airborne and can strike from above. It also makes his presence exceedingly well known and turns him into a far more visible target for a droid with stealth functions and the ability to target him from a distance.

IG-88's would destroy HK though...

Ya I know, but my point being is that Boba(to my knowledge) never directly fought an assassin droid. He resorted to tricks and the like. But Boba could win here, though I wouldn't say it would be easy just because he has all his equipment.

His jetpack might give an advantage, but hasn't HK hit fast moving targets before?

But where does it state he has a droid stun blaster?

His rockets could do damage.

If were going by standard equipment here, what Boba has on him is more then enough to win. As per his fight with Vader....why that fight ever took place I will never know, but even so I wouldn't really count that as a feat seeing as he had to resort to knocking whatever it was he had off a cliff distracting Vader. All in all, the fight didn't make sense to actually take place if it weren't for the fact that it took place before the movies he would have been dead cause all Vader really had to do was use force crush.

Anyway won't derail the topic, Boba can win this if he doesn't **** around with just his standard equipment. If given prep, then I suppose he could get a hold on an ion blaster to use.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Boba Fett.

Duroplast Armor and Durasteel Armor.

Fett wore a power armor liner. This liner shirt had a micro energy field projector and two layers of thin ceramic plates, in order to disperse physical and blast impacts, reducing injuries and likelihood of knockdowns. The power liner also gave him increased protection from fire, acid, intense heat, and cold. His main clothing was a reinforced armor mesh battle/flight suit. The inner lining of the suit blocked poisons and corrosives for a period of time.

His weaponry, from Stun Rockets to Fibercord Whips. Disruptor Rifles, Grenades. Flamethrowers, etc.

And his helmet could call in air support from his Slave Starship at any time.

And he is also a trained Mandalorian Combat fighter who rivaled Jedi in hand-to-hand combat.

No. We've had that discussion. HK-47 would break them apart. Boba's in for a life lesson against a droid built by Revan, upgraded by the Sith Empire, and has the skills and programming enabling it to kill Jedi and Mandalorians, to which, HK-47 has actually killed a number of each. And just because Boba has a jetpack, doesn't give him all that much of an advantage. Sure, it makes him airborne and can strike from above. It also makes his presence exceedingly well known and turns him into a far more visible target for a droid with stealth functions and the ability to target him from a distance.

Because a droid built by Revan is automatically awesome...

Seriously though. Boba Fett wins. He has every advantage possible. Especially that droid stun gun he has.

Yes, but Boba was a mandolorian, (well sort of), and was taught be Jango, who also killed Jedi. Points invalid.:D

Jango who got pwned by Mace and couldn't shake Obi-Wan. Jango, like all Fetts, rely heavily upon setting Traps to take others out.. HK did the same thing, only better, and created and was taught methods on how to take out Jedi. And you don't get much of a better teacher than Revan. And ya know, this was back when Mandalorians were actually bad*** mutha'f******.

Jango who got pwned by Mace and couldn't shake Obi-Wan. Jango, like all Fetts, rely heavily upon setting Traps to take others out.. HK did the same thing, only better, and created and was taught methods on how to take out Jedi. And you don't get much of a better teacher than Revan. And ya know, this was back when Mandalorians were actually bad*** mutha'f******.

Getting pwned by the greatest Lightsaber duelist in the Order. Yeah, that's how you deface the man who is tied for best Bounty Hunter ever.

HK was no chump when it came to fighting Jedi and he beats Boba when it comes to resurrection, but Boba has gear for every situation. He's like the Batman of Star Wars, except not as cool.

Edited by Aurbere

.. Boba Fett..

Getting pwned by the greatest Lightsaber duelist in the Order. Yeah, that's how you deface the man who is tied for best Bounty Hunter ever.

HK was no chump when it came to fighting Jedi and he beats Boba when it comes to resurrection, but Boba has gear for every situation. He's like the Batman of Star Wars, except not as cool.

He also seems to have a lot of PIS too. Well ok not a lot of PIS, but a few.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I think it would be a draw where everyone gets killed within a 4 block radius except Boba Fett and HK-47.

IG-88 couldn't hold a candle to HK-47, I seriously doubt that Hk-47 could take down Boba Fett and vice versa.

Remember people, canonically Boba Fett took on Darth Vader and effectively fought Vader to a draw. Boba Fett isn't exactly some pushover, and HK-47 has taken down his share of enemies too. I really don't see either one being able to kill the other without getting killed in the process.

I think it would be a draw where everyone gets killed within a 4 block radius except Boba Fett and HK-47.

IG-88 couldn't hold a candle to HK-47, I seriously doubt that Hk-47 could take down Boba Fett and vice versa.

Remember people, canonically Boba Fett took on Darth Vader and effectively fought Vader to a draw. Boba Fett isn't exactly some pushover, and HK-47 has taken down his share of enemies too. I really don't see either one being able to kill the other without getting killed in the process.

A draw is actually a very possible outcome. In any non-force user battle a draw is a possible outcome. If they both fired one shot at the same time at the head, they could both be killed at the same time. But then HK could dodge the shot using superior programming. But maybe Boba's helmet has some blaster resistance. :confused: