Remember when

DragonAgeOrgins

Your favorite moments before the release date actually happened. Something that you used to see and loved but no longer do. Before when we were nearly bursting to blame to the game, before the server's because filled up then died off.

I'll start

I miss fan Fridays when we could have a detail in discussion with the dev's. I still remember when they pushed back TOR by six months and a giant up roar over the community. When they were in the "polishing" stage.

Something you miss Pre release.

Had him too...

I think it is funny how many threads there once were one the forums how SWTOR is going to be a WoW killer, and now look where we are now.

Yeah I do remember peeps saying Tor was the new WoW killer:P How far the mighty Tor has fallen....to be going f2p in under a year.....

1 force user per faction vs. 2 force users per faction, and William Wallace facts! Does anyone remember those?

I miss when the game felt new- especially that first half-hour that I ever played it. That is always the greatest moment of every mmo.

Ah, yes. That's when I fell in love with this game... I still love it, but nothing will beat those first hours on Tython!

I miss the day when the first Kel Dor picture was posted and then the community believed it would be a playable race.

Back to launch, I feel lucky that everybody of my guild played togheter since the first BETA give away and that we still love the game. But I miss the NPC store that would sell the white crystal (oh +41 Endurance, I miss you) and purple crystal schematics...

. I still remember when they pushed back TOR by six months and a giant up roar over the community. When they were in the "polishing" stage.

I bet a lot of those people wish they pushed it back even further for more polish :p

Imagine if the game had released with everything up to 1.3 intact.