Top 3 things you would like changed, fixed or added?

Darknessinme

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

1. I love the game so far, but enhance the Collector's Edition vendor and have much cheaper costs in game for CE players that have been continuous subscribers.

2. Much Better character customization and let me pick any colors out of thousands for all my items and my minions also.

3. Did I say I love the game? I love the fact I can do all the non heroic areas by my self and level up just fine, I am glad the Extras are optional and not required to level up and that I am NOT required to do space missions.

:t_angel:

Edited by kimisrael

1. Fully immersible water and swimming. Jedi/Sith classes get the Breath Control power from KotoR 2, and the other classes get something like an Aquata Breather. Manaan could be added as a playable planet.

2. Better chairs, beds, sleeping, little details like that.

3. More mini-games: Pazaak/Sabaac, pod racing, and take space combat off of the rails (even add a competitive mode to it).

:cool:

1. Optimize the game engine above all else. Less flickering, stuttering and lag will improve things for every player at every level. Getting this game, which I enjoy very much, to play smoother should be a top priority.

2. I know there are clipping issues involved with thing like long hair and long sleeves, but I hope this a nut BW can crack. Having hats that also allow for the player's hair to show would be quite welcome. I've seen way too many cool pieces of headgear spoiled by having to include silly skullcaps.

3. Mac version, please. Switching operating systems just to play is a drag.

1. Remove the stupid armor restrictions that prevent our comps from wearing so many items.

2. Remove the stupid armor restrictions that prevent our comps from wearing so many items.

3. Remove the stupid armor restrictions that prevent our comps from wearing so many items.

The other things I had wished for previously in this thread have been added.

• 2 weeks later...

1) Add Cathar! (I've been waiting so damn patiently)

2) Improve the group finder via: 1) allowing people to invite you while you are queued and 2) Take out Planet destination and add in the individual heriocs so people can possibly get groups much easier. Or something along those lines.

3) Add the Green Jedi Enclave armor (Or have I missed it? My last check informed me that it didn't exist yet. So... Thus why I want it!)

(Maybe that was 4.... shhhhh)

1) More of everything! (Never ending class stories! More worlds! More playable races!)

2) PVP: A world sized warzone with an incentive to control it (For example an xp bonus to all of the players in the controlling faction). Space PVP combat. (please don't add cross-server stuff, it just doesn't make sense to have parallel universes interacting and battling each other)

3) Something different. (Maybe a player political system or customizable guild space stations)

the last patch update of the 2.0 PTS Kalligs Countenance RE-BROKE.

I would LOVE if they fixed the fix so that I could wear my ancestor's mask in 2.0. I'm the Lord Kallig, Heir to Tulak Hord and head of the the Pyramid of Ancient Knowledge - I'm proud of my heritage!

My top three, tricky... As two of them (barber shop, armour dyes) are slated to be implemented in or around the summer time.

1. Chat bubbles

2. Weapon customisation (visual only - choice of hilt, stock, barrel, emitter housing, colourisation/material) I know this is a pie-in-the-sky concept. One for the 'Wall of Crazy'!

3. More sandbox features (player housing, RP support via ingame placeables or instances designed for such activities)

I am more than happy with what we have at the moment though. The team has really rallied together and I cannot wait to see where we are in a years time!

Thanks

:)

2. Nonsense talent trees

I agree here. A non-cookie cutter skill system in place of a the copypasta talent trees from other games would be amazing. Still to this day, no game has come close to the skill system pre-nge SWG had, you really had to ask a person what they were to know, couldn't eyeball their actions and go "oh that's a <insert class name here>".

Edited by MandraMoody

1. Owners of the game. hopefully to someone that knows how to prioritise and treat the people that buy/use its product

2. Voice over to be removed. every expansion or new patch is going to alot more costly and based on voice over than gameplay and features.

3. Cartel Market items to be obtainable from normal non-subscription gameplay.

i have to add a fourth lol.

4. F2P has to have some sort of forum rights, all these new people that might get a bug installing the game that is not explained in the forums that may end up being subscribers will just **** off and not try it.

1. Open World PvP - Capture/defend open world PvP objectives. Would be cool to have it combined with some interactive daily event such as the Galactic Civil War from Star Wars Galaxies when one had to defend 3 cities, one each hour, build npc troops, turrets for the defences and vehicles for the attack.

2. Player housing and player/guild cities on certain planets with possibility to decorate and add furniture to your house and, at least until that is created - fully modifiable ships.

3. A group travel function where you can travel to where the leader is located and speeders able to carry more than the player.

Cheers

EDIT: Oh and thanks for the recent Gree event that made Ilum feel alive again, reputation and last cartel pack. Last but not least the responses from Bioware on the forum - Great job Bioware - keep it up :)

Edited by -Nemo-

1. Fix bugs brought by recent patches (trooper helmets, companion customization preventing item preview, companions preventing player-inspect function etc.)
  2. Fix old bugs (codex, companions falling through floor in some of the jedi knight class-quests, bugs with bug-reporting window etc.)
  3. Add new chapter of class-quests (after thorough beta-testing so it is bug free)

1 Player based economy

2 new leveling and class system (something more like early SWG)

3 Player made cities

To be honest, I´ve seen this game before, maybe not in a star wars universe, but it´s just like every other MMORPG out there. The story line system is great and all, but in the end I really don´t make a difference at all. If someone created an MMORPG that let the player affect the overall game, maybe not in a huge way by ruling over everybody, but just by being a part of something bigger, and maybe be able to create a name for him/her self.

And the leveling system makes me want to get to lvl 50 but after that I have nothing left to play for, I could run around doing side quest, but even those are limited, and at some point I´d get tired of it anyway. In SWG I could complete a class and have fun, but when I got tired of it I could start something new and become something entirely different. For me this created a diversity that kept me playing for years. I mattered. SWG had a great system going, it´s really to bad they completely changed it. If they had kept the old system I would still be playing it to this day.

My point is that the only revolutionary thing in this game are the conversations, and most people don´t even listen to them. It alone dosen´t keep me playing.