Server First Rewards?

Cloma

Hello everyone,

I reached level 50 on my trooper yesterday the 18th. Anyone know if they plan on adding in rewards for server first accomplishments? I was expecting at least a email or something. Well back to Ilum!

I was in open beta, I did all the quest the "right way" in beta. Absolutely loved the story line, game play, everything! This is the only reason why I rushed to get level 50. Would of been nice to get some pat on the back. But that's ok too. Love the game and can't wait for my guild to catch up so we can start end game content.

I slept through Sherlock Holmes 2 last night do i get a reward?

Edited by jarjarloves

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

250 hours of vacation time. Problem ain't finding a job. It's working to much:)

LOL while I don't care much for you wanting e-rep for racing through content, I'd say this statement is pretty boss. Join the Being Able To Take Off the Whole Month of December Because You're Amazing On the Job club

Hello everyone,

I reached level 50 on my trooper yesterday the 18th. Anyone know if they plan on adding in rewards for server first accomplishments? I was expecting at least a email or something. Well back to Ilum!

I was in open beta, I did all the quest the "right way" in beta. Absolutely loved the story line, game play, everything! This is the only reason why I rushed to get level 50. Would of been nice to get some pat on the back. But that's ok too. Love the game and can't wait for my guild to catch up so we can start end game content.

You're reward is loneliness at the top for the next few months. You hit max level before the game even went live.

There used to be a game that put it achievements. When they came out, not only was I insulted they thought me stupid enough to accept this slap in the face for lack of content, but I also laughed out loud. Imagine my surprise when I saw people dedicate hundreds of hours to kill 10k critters or grind 50 mounts and stuff. First time someone told me "Woot! I have my mount achievement! So sweet to have so many mounts to choose from!" I told him "Grats, in that time I levelled and raid-geared 5 other characters and even had time to go out a bit. So nice to have so many chars and friends to choose from!"

Provides some staying power to a game though I can tell you that. Can't complain you are bored doing nothing because you can be bored mindlessly grinding 12 faction reputation while drooling instead.

Edited by Dekarx

This is the only reason why I rushed to get level 50. Would of been nice to get some pat on the back.

Nothing personal, but if I have my choice, that style of play would be discouraged. I don't want to play a game that rewards people for taking shortcuts, skipping content, and meta-gaming. I know some people like that, but I find that it degrades the gaming experience and providing rewards for doing it encourages more and more people to do it.

I chose to give SWTOR a chance specifically because it didn't include rewards for players like you.

Again, this is nothing personal and I'm not trying to change your mind, just stating my opinion.

I never understood the video game achievement thing, and why people care so much about it. Obviously I am in the minority on this one, but who cares? Try telling your next date that you were server first to level 50 in SWTOR, I bet her reaction will be most undesirable.

ROFL my thoughts exactly.....

Oh and BTW.. this is now MGSA, WoW, or SWG, this is Star wars, the most known story in the world "Universe", the fun about it is the story line not reaching your TOP TOP FAST FAST... have fun.. and once u hit 50, now what? end game content? you beat it and do it then what?

you need to relax and cool it off with rush leveling.

Not that server firsts mean squat to begin with, but to even expect them to be acknowledged in a game that used staggered entry dates is pretty silly.

That would be like you and I competing in a race to see who can finish reading a comic book first, except I start a day earlier than you and then act surprised that I won.

Please note that had this been in reference to the original Everquest at its time of launch, I would have said "War and Peace" instead of a comic book. Leveling in MMOs has gotten ridiculously easy since then.

Edited by Apax

What is really amusing is watching the OP defend himself in what was intended to be a brag thread. I'm really enjoying this.

This is not a brag thread. I already know i'm better then everyone else. I just want something in game to show it. Thanks;)

Hello everyone,

I was in open beta, I did all the quest the "right way" in beta. Absolutely loved the story line, game play, everything! This is the only reason why I rushed to get level 50. Would of been nice to get some pat on the back. But that's OK too. Love the game and can't wait for my guild to catch up so we can start end game content.

No, regardless of going through it properly first they should not reward server first.

These types of games have been blamed for destroyed families, marriages and health problems no way should it be rewarded in any way or fashion, and well I won't mention what I really think of it as it I would incur some strike against my account.