SWTOR no longer going to Star Wars Celebration??

Crenshinibon

they deleted my thread about Starwars 1313 being at celebration VI and SWTOR skipped. No notice no post from a dev or community manager.. I wake up and its gone and not in my subscriptions... NICE CENSORSHIP..... no wonder so many people hate this game, the devs, and this is becoming one of the biggest upsets of all time.

OUR so called DEVS cant take any criticisms or own up to their mistakes.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they deleted my thread about Starwars 1313 being at celebration VI and SWTOR skipped. No notice no post from a dev or community manager.. I wake up and its gone and not in my subscriptions... NICE CENSORSHIP..... no wonder so many people hate this game, the devs, and this is becoming one of the biggest upsets of all time.

OUR so called DEVS cant take any criticisms or own up to their mistakes.

They have been doing that alot lately and I don't know why, I don't think it is very smart seeing as how most of the people on the forums are already po'd.

They have been doing that alot lately and I don't know why, I don't think it is very smart seeing as how most of the people on the forums are already po'd.

I completely agree. they seem to want to hide their mistakes and hope no one notices. They have screwed up so badly that some one the fan sites are starting to take notice at how bad ALL their recent ideas are being received.

I just want to share an update. NVIDIA to the rescue!!! They had a really nice booth set up at Celebration showcasing their 3D camera and tvs, and they decided to set up a table with swtor running on all the computers! People got to create trial accounts and check out the game, or log in and play (comparing performance). I thought that was awesome seeing as another company chose to advertise for swtor, because they couldn't be bothered to show up.

I just want to share an update. NVIDIA to the rescue!!! They had a really nice booth set up at Celebration showcasing their 3D camera and tvs, and they decided to set up a table with swtor running on all the computers! People got to create trial accounts and check out the game, or log in and play (comparing performance). I thought that was awesome seeing as another company chose to advertise for swtor, because they couldn't be bothered to show up.

Rofl so you're saying, bioware, the creator of this game chose not to go to this event, because they're so "busy" (or their team has become so small) they literally cannot spare 1 or 2 person monitoring a damn booth, but some other company that is only "loosely' relevant to the game decided to run swtor on their computers FOR THEM? Fail.

Edited by hyuplee

I love how I get a 3 point infraction from Bioware for telling them I am disappointed in them for not going to Celebration VI.

I also love how out of everyone here stating the obvious that Bioware's Excuse was extremely weak. They cant spare the people LMAOROFL!!!!! but they can spare the people to go to a General game convention in GERMANY. thats classic..... and then Bioware doesnt even respond to anyone telling them why they can go to Germany but not Florida.

well Bioware hats off to you, cus i just cancelled my 2 accounts.. oh and by the way Bioware.. I was a Collectors edition Beta Testing Pre-Order Day 1 player.. but Its not the game that is disappointing to me.. its your complete lack of regard for the fans, and the playerbase.

If any of this causes me to get more (infraction points) I apologize it is not my intention.

Edited by Izeith
added

I absolutely think that they Owe us a major apology for this and they obviously need to clean house and fire their marketing staff and start fresh with people who actually understand that they are not going to have another Celebration for maybe anther 4 years is the current trend continues.

Maybe you will meet James or Daniel or Dallas there. They have nothing better to so maybe they will go.

That may not be a good idea. LOVE your sig BTW. To answer the queston: I am her for a chuckle til the TSW servers come back up.

I love how I get a 3 point infraction from Bioware for telling them I am disappointed in them for not going to Celebration VI.

I also love how out of everyone here stating the obvious that Bioware's Excuse was extremely weak. They cant spare the people LMAOROFL!!!!! but they can spare the people to go to a General game convention in GERMANY. thats classic..... and then Bioware doesnt even respond to anyone telling them why they can go to Germany but not Florida.

well Bioware hats off to you, cus i just cancelled my 2 accounts.. oh and by the way Bioware.. I was a Collectors edition Beta Testing Pre-Order Day 1 player.. but Its not the game that is disappointing to me.. its your complete lack of regard for the fans, and the playerbase.

If any of this causes me to get more (infraction points) I apologize it is not my intention.

You cancelled because they are not going a fan convention of the IP the game is based on? Really? You probably weren't even going to go to it. But different strokes, different folks. Good luck in your future endeavors.

sounds to me like she cancelled because they gave her a 3 point infraction for speaking her mind. Which is absolutely warranted. Our so called community managers delete threads and posts all the time. Some of them for good reason but most of them not. It seems like they really don't like anyone calling them out on the garbage the spew daily.

sounds to me like she cancelled because they gave her a 3 point infraction for speaking her mind. Which is absolutely warranted. Our so called community managers delete threads and posts all the time. Some of them for good reason but most of them not. It seems like they really don't like anyone calling them out on the garbage the spew daily.

I'm sure there was more to the story, always is. The "I quit" paragraph was after the. It going rant so I jumped to conclusions, without a mat.

Nvidia and Lucasfilm represented SW:TOR at SW:CVI. Just a booth with 3 playable machines, nothing fancy. Rob from Lucasfilm (he had some management role for SW:TOR branding) was wearing the official SWTOR black polo and answering questions. He came straight from Germany to rep the game.

It was something. One guy answering questions and 3 computers where you could play SW:TOR. Not really useful stuff for somebody who actually plays the game (although Rob did answer some questions with information I hadn't heard before). He hinted at basically a scroll of resurrection would be coming soon - first I heard of that.

NVidia was there representing themselves.. not TOR... the booth was NVidia, the machines were NVidia, even in the CVI program NVidia was the area name. TOR just happened to be the game you were able to play because it has awesome graphics. Edited by Izeith