Funny PvP comments

vwsupra

Are you in Fatman I was in that WZ lol. Actually several of them.

We call Zerg right stealth left at the beginning. This Op keeps banging her head on left instead of helping us. When asked She says "you said to go left"!

Funnier if you were there.

Hey at least she listened. I love it when it's "right, stealth left" and the whole team goes left.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People that use the /laugh emote when you kill them. Like that last little stab to let you know you may have just stomped them into the ground, but you have only earned their contempt and ridicule by doing so. Kind of a "you might take my life, but you won't take my freedom" kinda thing I guess.

You keep laughing, I'll keep killing you. This is a symbiotic relationship.

Hate to admit it but i do this in huttball all the time. I score and i am in their endzone and they grab the ball mid ill let them kill me laugh at them right before i die then come out of spawn force push their ball carrier who runs right to me into the fire grab the ball and score again rinse repeat. So yeah i always laugh at them right before they kill me so to piss them off and ensure they do it over and over. You keep killing me ill keep scoring and winning. Ty for the free ride in front of your ball carrier.

Hate to admit it but i do this in huttball all the time. I score and i am in their endzone and they grab the ball mid ill let them kill me laugh at them right before i die then come out of spawn force push their ball carrier who runs right to me into the fire grab the ball and score again rinse repeat. So yeah i always laugh at them right before they kill me so to piss them off and ensure they do it over and over. You keep killing me ill keep scoring and winning. Ty for the free ride in front of your ball carrier.

This too. Though I prefer being the brunt of their Nerdrage for as long as possible then vanishing to grab the health pack to get guard the next person grabbing the ball. Unless they grab then I'll take the death for good positioning.

Are you in Fatman I was in that WZ lol. Actually several of them.

We call Zerg right stealth left at the beginning. This Op keeps banging her head on left instead of helping us. When asked She says "you said to go left"!

Funnier if you were there.

seems to be a common occurrence. :rolleyes:

Was playing voidstar, trying to call out inc on my door. It came out as:

"3 incomwasdssssssdddddddddddddddddddddddwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww2222" or something like that. I didn't realize I'd left the chat box open when I a pair of imps jumped to me, and I quickly died. Sent the message anyway, and someone goes:

"What the hell is that...?"

I was kinda angry, so I snapped back at him

"Well it's pretty obvious. It's my marauder mating call, and it worked."

We had a good laugh at least.

While solo guarding the east door in a VS today (as a Sage by the way :rolleyes:)

Me: "2 east"

[player] : "is that left east, or right east????"

Me (after the point is safe - said player never made it over to help) : "Look at your map"

[player] : "I have been doing this longer than all of you. We use right/left and that's final!!!"

Huttball is a different story of course...

Was playing voidstar, trying to call out inc on my door. It came out as:

"3 incomwasdssssssdddddddddddddddddddddddwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww2222" or something like that. I didn't realize I'd left the chat box open when I a pair of imps jumped to me, and I quickly died. Sent the message anyway, and someone goes:

"What the hell is that...?"

I was kinda angry, so I snapped back at him

"Well it's pretty obvious. It's my marauder mating call, and it worked."

We had a good laugh at least.

The best is when the opposite happens, you accidentally hit enter twice so the chat goes away, and you end up dead, but after watching your inventory, crew skills, and character sheet flash before your eyes. :)

1) panic player: help

2) panic player: HELP!!!!!!!

3) panic player: Help me!!

4) while in a Huttball, our carrier tried so hard running back to our own baseline while we were healing the hack out of him to keep him alive. We asked *** were you doing??!! He ans.: "oops soz!! I was playing Imp in WZ the whole day, forgot I am now on the another side."

Okay, I don't blame him I admit I did that once or twice as well...

Once in Huttball, losing 0-5, a small guy and I are fighting an imp carrying the ball just in front of our line. I die fighting and my teammate finish the imp and gets the ball.

Now he is all alone with the ball and starts to panic.

I am just above him in the spawn area watching helplessly and I tell myself "this noodle is going to get jumped at from the pit if he comes too close". The small guy go left and right real fast and stops near the pit and looks down.

Down in the pit is where the rest of the teams is zerging each other faces off and soon we will be toast, again...

Surprise, he backpedals from the pit and then starts to run right. Woot! Goes up the small ramp and, guess what???

Waits for the pit fire to stop, holding the ball in his little hands!!!!!!!! I was going nuts and all, swearing in French et tout, le pauv' con, argggghhhh, then the pit fire stops, two imps jump on him, and SCORE !!!

Funny but after all this time my stomach is a bit stressed when I write about it :D

I like the insignificant, guildless, PuG that gets wrecked by a 4man guild premade and starts talking crap in general chat about how GuildA can't do anything and they suck unless they're in a premade. All the while 4 members of GuildA are in a premade on his team doing all the work and winning by a margin.

Scoreboard showed the PuG who was supposed to be a DPS Sorc with 22k damage, 2 deaths, 0 kills, 4500 objective pts(sitting with 2 others at an uncontested node)

Yea, GuildA only wins in premades, I wonder why?

Another fun one is when you crush a team a player will message you "Can I join your group? I've been playing since tuesday and my weekly isn't done, today is Sunday. I need 5 more"

3 players who were also in the same guild went and camped a node IMMEDIATELY when civil war started. They said 2 things that were frustrating but at the same time hilarious.

1. When I asked them if they were gonna camp out like **** or actually attempt to help the team they replied with. "We got our node... you go get yours"

2. After LOL'ing for a bit with a little rage thrown in I asked why they gave up so quickly and they replied with "They're Republic" :rolleyes:

Both made me LOL while being mad as hell at the same time. :mad::D

Ya I've seen #1 before. Had 4 players with almost identical names all the same class all level 11. They immediately went snow (imp side) capped it and said "*** is taking you guys so long to get a node, we got ours locked down."

I lol'ed went snow, typed /sit in the middle of the node and they all finally left the node after asking why I was at snow. The ensuing "blah blah has been defeated" every time they touched down put a small smile on my face.

First:

Two guys attacked me. Operative and Mara. I soloed them both, more then 3/4 health on my shadow.

Guy: ***? You hax.

Me: Hax? Lol. U both have 13k hp. I presume ur not even in recruit.

Guy: What is recruit?

Second:

Friend of mine returned from 1 week vacation goes his Senti. He didnt interrupted cap in voidstar while killing some sorc DPS.

Me: Why u didnt interrupt cap?

He: Sorry m8, im in terminator mode, i have to kill.

We won anyway...

Edited by Coturnix

Alderaan, I've got 3 incoming and call it out.

Some scrub: "stop cluttering the chat"

-----------

Yesterday, at Huttball, I have the ball (playing as Sorc) and get jumped by two Maras, so I throw to a Shadow ahead of me.

He catches it, move through the fire pit, then stealths ... runs to the endzone, and then says "*** happened to the ball, stupid SWTOR bugs"

I actually died because I was laughing so hard.

I asked why non-heals were marked, response was that a healer was marked. I pointed out it was a vanguard, dude proceeds to argue that vanguards have a heal spec and any vanguard not running with a heal spec is stupid.

My only hope was the guy was on defense and bored, so he decided to troll to pass the time LOL

This is a couple of months ago now.

I'm in a pug wz, civil war I think it was. I'm stuck guarding a side node and we're losing badly, the enemy just don't seem to be dying. There are a lot of marks though, including on people I would swear from my brief fight at the start aren't healers. I check one: Sith Assassin. Another: Sith Assassin.

Me: "Is someone marking sith assassins?"

Person who shall remain nameless: "Me"

Me: "May I ask why you're marking tankassins?"

PWSRN: "So I know who to run away from."

Me: "Ah, that explains it. "

I'm pleased to say that, at the end of the wz, I managed to type a brief message along the lines that convention was to mark healers, and marking all the toughest combat types would probably only confuse a pug team and not really help win the match. I value self-control.

I asked why non-heals were marked, response was that a healer was marked. I pointed out it was a vanguard, dude proceeds to argue that vanguards have a heal spec and any vanguard not running with a heal spec is stupid.

My only hope was the guy was on defense and bored, so he decided to troll to pass the time LOL

If this was huttball you mark the pullers, not the healers. Healers don't matter much in huttball. The pullers on the other hand make or break games by pulling you into fire-pits or away from the goal-line.

Huttball priority targets in order of killing importance:

1. Sorcerers
  2. Powertechs
  3. Tank Assassins
  4. Healers
  5. Everyone else

Edited by Yeochins

The best is when the opposite happens, you accidentally hit enter twice so the chat goes away, and you end up dead, but after watching your inventory, crew skills, and character sheet flash before your eyes. :)

I hate when that happens. If you do it too fast with too many windows it'll lock up and you have to reset UI to close them. :/

I'm guilty of hitting my Vanish modifier instead of Spike and inadvertently losing the ball. :jawa_angel:

-- Sith Assassin: Smoove--

--The Exiles on Fatman--

I was going around on my sentinel, lvl 33 at the time and every time this one imp attacked me a few times. I manged to get the better of him, then he kept yelling: FOTM! G T F O! and so on. It made me laugh because he was a level 47 pyro powertech.

Oy, then he doesn't know how the play obviously.

While solo guarding the east door in a VS today (as a Sage by the way :rolleyes:)

Me: "2 east"

[player] : "is that left east, or right east????"

Me (after the point is safe - said player never made it over to help) : "Look at your map"

[player] : "I have been doing this longer than all of you. We use right/left and that's final!!!"

Becuase of this I typicall yell " The other door!". Then I'll get various replies of what is east\west.. etc..etc... And my reply is always "The door you are not AT". Some people get it.. some don't and want to debate directions in he heat of battle. :p

Edited by KaiLan

Unfortunately, most of my WZs are sad, but I had one funny moment on the Novare Coast when we were once again insanely facerolled by a 2x4 Imp premade. Shortly before the end when most of us were just respawning once again, our healer who had already shown some good sarcasm during the minutes before, wrote:

"OK, I'm going alone to South now 1 vs 6 and cap it."

It changed my tears of sadness into tears of joy for a little while. :o Even better, (s)he respawned about 5 sec later with the words "I nearly got it." :D

The "I was stunned" will always be a classic. I can't help but smile whenever somebody gives that one.

Earlier today in Civil War, one guy pre-match was spamming "TWO GRASS REST MID" over and over. Like I do in any game, I peek my head around the wall to see how many the other team is sending to snow. I see one, decide to go kill him and take snow. I get it solo, the two guys that went grass initially get theirs and the enemy gets mid.

Right after I cap:

Spammer: "OMG WHY DIDNT YOU LISTEN? WE LOST MID BECAUSE OF YOU."

Me: "Probably not, but we definitely got snow because of me."

Spammer: "LOL OK KID WASN'T YOU IT WAS A SCOUNDREL."

Me: "I'm a scoundrel."

Spammer: "NO YOUR NOT."

Class denial. Never thought I would see it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.