So Allison was laid off also?

Leggomy

Also the layoffs were this weekend so just because a person posted 3 days doesnt mean that they still work for the company. Also why a generic communitysupport and not the other moderators? Or are you guys saying that the entire Bioware-Austin office went on vacation (maybe a permanent one?).

All I have seen is forums is a generic CommunitySupport, lets face it the MO of Bioware has changed almost over night, I have been around this game since early beta, they have done things the same way for along time, then poof, no weekend mod, thats has never happened in Tor any time that I can think of. Makes me think the lay offs have run really deep, and they are in a cost cutting mode.. /sigh

I tell ya, games for me are like getting a good TV show, I find something I like and then poof, they make huge changes or cancel it :(

Yeah srsly. A thread got closed LITERALLY 20 seconds ago.

I can confirm this. I made a thread earlier that I requested be closed. I was not disappointed. The Moderators are still here and they are still doing their jobs. :)

• Dev Post
Thanks for the concern, everyone. Since the question has been answered, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. If you do see anything on the forums that needs moderation, please make sure to use the "Report Post" feature to let the Community Team know about it! We are still here, and we do have the Q&A coming soon!