MVP votes... From the OTHER team!

OeSan

I actually like this idea (rewards or not) but make it so you CANNOT leave wz without voting.

I don't like that idea. Arrogant as it may sound sometimes I consider myself to have been the most valuable to the team in a Warzone (though not very often), and sometimes I don't vote because I don't think the others deserve it. I also don't vote if we lose. You should not be able to vote if you lose, it's like giving trophies to kids in sports when their team did terrible all year

I'd love this. I have always had a great deal of respect for many of the folks I fight. Dozer, Islander... you guys make my MVP list!!!!

Also everyone from Asphyxia(sp)... what a scary bunch o Pvp'ers and that guild name always gives me the creeps...

:D

I look forward to playing against great Imps as much as I do to playing with great Pubs...

You learn far more from losing than winning.

Edited by VoidJustice

LOL! Like I would EVER vote for the other team?! Hell no. I don't watch their names - they're all red to me. I like the idea, but I'd NEVER vote to give the enemy more comms.

This is one of the guys that keeps smashing a juggernaut/guardian with 22k health and 2 healers spamming heals on him. AAAAAARRRGGGHHHHH RED MUST DIE RED MUST DIE!!!!

I like the idea...

My vote would go to that guy who did not give up... we might of had a 2 or 3 cap out and there is always 1 or 2 people that keep coming, keep trying even if they are going up against impossible odds...

I would love this, to see what the enemy team thinks. Even if it had no reward, especially if it had no reward!

they'd vote for the LEAST useful enemy player, not the best. people would get paid for sucking or standing in the corner.

LOL! Like I would EVER vote for the other team?! Hell no. I don't watch their names - they're all red to me. I like the idea, but I'd NEVER vote to give the enemy more comms.

Everyone should be watching names, so they can access the threat meter of how hard/geared the opponent is. Plus, it's fun to have a nemesis!

Sorc/sage would dominate this for inflating the other side's kill numbers.

So BW would consider them OP again and set their respawn timer to 2min while leaving the one of the other classes as it is right now. Would be a nice change!