Force users vs Bounty Hunters - REALLY???

Soulwaxer

Bioware, how can you not see the giant advantage that force users have against bounty hunters. we have NO defense at all aginst them and that makes the once fun-to-play bounty hunter, a frustraiting and boring class to play in pvp.

The dsifference is overwhelming and i can't see how you can not re-balance the classes to where we have at least SOME KIND OF CHANCE against inquisitors, warriors, knights, and consulars.

PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS!!! IT'S A MESS AND A WASTE OF MONEY IN MY OPINION FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME THAT PVP WITH A MERC TO WASTE THEIR TIME AND CASH ON SUCH A WORTHLESS CLASS!!!!

first of all i didn't ask anyones opinion on my class, so all of you that can't read, or feel they need to put their 2 cents in because they have a force class, suck it!!! and as for the comment "merc dps, lol" i've constantly been doing 200k - 300k in wz's. OH NO WHY DID I SAY THAT??? NOW SOME IDIOT IS GONNA TELL ME I SHOULD BE DOING 400k-500k!!!! you can suck it too!!! thanx for answering back to a question you weren't asked 'tards!!!

first of all i didn't ask anyones opinion on my class, so all of you that can't read, or feel they need to put their 2 cents in because they have a force class, suck it!!! and as for the comment "merc dps, lol" i've constantly been doing 200k - 300k in wz's. OH NO WHY DID I SAY THAT??? NOW SOME IDIOT IS GONNA TELL ME I SHOULD BE DOING 400k-500k!!!! you can suck it too!!! thanx for answering back to a question you weren't asked 'tards!!!

Mercs are in a bad spot right now for PvP. Had you chosen a (Pyro) Powertech for your AC instead, you'd be laughing at this post.

Ok, maybe that was in bad taste, but it was funny to me.

I've seen Merc DPS do GREAT in end game PvE - but I don't think its a force vs tech user issue. Just added something very simple like an interrupt to the Merc arsenal should help out a great deal

Its sorta sad what happened with the Mercenary. I think you could take 1.1 Arsenals and bring them into now and people would be fine with it. Back then, I think the majority of people didn't know how to use their stuns or interrupts. This lead to QQ'ing and ultimately nerfing a class that, while easy to play, really wasn't anywhere near as OP as some of today's classes.

This is good popcorn stuff. I lol'd

+Rep

Sry your have to find out that Merc is gimped after the fact....but you really should have checked the forums. I played one till the first "totally fail" nerf and then rerolled a PT. I have been having fun every since melting faces :)

Just reroll...it's less painfull that way.

Do you wear a helmet when you play?

Lol. Only DPS Mercs have problems with "force users," not all bounty hunters. If you're gonna complain but don't want to be criticized, be specific. Also, you're beating a dead horse there Captain Obvious. If you had looked through the forums for threads on the subject, you would know why people are laughing at you. So, uuuhhh... chill out?

(ppsstt.. I do 600 dps with Arsenal, and 550 with pyro.... hehehehehhehehe..)

*** are you ************ about, I pvp as assault command in pvp and I do fine...In fact healers and snipers are the easiest targets to take out. I switch to gunnery spec for pve though, but even with gunnery you can do pretty good. A l2p issue. These forums are also filled with whiners who don't seem to understand much about the way each class is meant to work. So if they laugh is because all they do is whine on here.

PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS!!! IT'S A MESS AND A WASTE OF MONEY IN MY OPINION FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME THAT PVP WITH A MERC TO WASTE THEIR TIME AND CASH ON SUCH A WORTHLESS CLASS!!!!

a) re-roll

b) fix your capslock