Spreadsheet: Leveling Your Crafting Skill To 400

CompassRose

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the "Total Materials Needed" section of the guide is wrong. At least for Cybertech which is what I am working on.

Unless things got screwy when I downloaded it, the guide mentions needing 40 of each material to level up to next recipe. I am getting 2 XP per craft if I craft the top tier recipe per section, which means that I am using just 20 per section, not 40.

Recipe calls for 2 of each material which means I am crafting just 10 items per "level" to get 20 XP. 10 x 2 = 20.

As long as you always craft newly learned recipes, you will get 2 XP per craft for the first 20 XP. Saves a ton of resources along the way. If you RE everything you make, it costs even less to level.

This is right, the spreadsheet needs to be updated, divide everything by 2 basically.

ok I am stuck. Is there something that I need to do because my arch skills stopped at 86 and no matter what I do they are not going up. My toon is currently a level 18. I have 2 companions. some one please help

Btw whre are the curators?

:)

Archeology? You need to make sure the items you're gathering from are giving you skill. When you hover your cursor over a resource node you should see something in the lower right of your screen telling you what skill level is needed to gather from that node. It will also have a color showing the difficulty of the node which determines if you can increase your skill or not.

Grey - No skill up

Green - Low chance of skill up (sometimes 1 point)

Yellow - Skill up (usually 1 point)

Orange - High skill up (usually 2 points)

Red - Can't gather

Hope this helps.

nifty till yer fifty..that's very handy for folk like me who really don't have the game time to find these things out on their lonesome, maybe this mmo I'll be able to actually craft something useful, but I tell ya that Spoom ( Spoon and Broom all in one) I created might still catch on.

Just a bit of feedback. The backgrounds on the pages are a bit of a distraction with the images. Some folks vision isn't what it could be and the cleaner the page, the easier. A nice, neutral background might work better

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...