Thanks for the ingame notification of server restart Bioware

rdc_thirty

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god! An MMO is having server issues. We should all quit because this has never happened in any other MMO.

Oh wait....

Never played another MMO that didnt give warnings before they purpously took the servers down. Not that upset about it to whine but its called "common courtesy" or "customer service". Something this game lacks (among other things)

They did warn you, if you were paying attention they announced it at 15 mins, then 10, then 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 min(s)...

There was no warning on Drooga's Pleasure Barge.

Perhaps you receive a warning on your server, but given the amount of people posting in this and other threads, you should not be quick to judge other players as inattentive.

More likely and unsurprisingly, BioWare dropped the ball.

They did warn you, if you were paying attention they announced it at 15 mins, then 10, then 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 min(s)...

Not in Warzones, apparently. We never got it in the Huttball match. But then, we were losing 4-0 to a premade, so I'm ok with the server crash. lol

No they didnt, I was standing in belsavis outpost LFG for H2's listening to my droid and got no warnings at all. Glad it didnt happen during the D7 run we did before it. Just started the first H2, probably dead when we log in :eek:

I am shocked at the discourtesy.

There was absolutely 0 announcement made about the impending shutdown/restart in-game. At least, not on The Ebon Hawk (-> Hoth).

I was finishing up doing a Heroic that took me 2 hours to get a group for because your "Group Finder" is a piece of crap for doing Heroics.

The least that could have been done is an all-server statement saying there will be a restart in (x) amount of time. If you're in game, chances are, you're not going to get on the forums if you don't notice huge problems while you're playing. It's clear that you guys knew your restarts were happening, via the forum post that was made; so why the lack of announcement in-game?

I usually refrain from posting on the forums, especially negative things, but this is just BS.

The gamers no get warning. So we go to the forums. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggeeeeeeeee!

Its been like five minutes guys. Already this thread is hugely over replied to. Sad. Sad. Troll away...wooooosh.

I didn't see the notice on the server I was playing. But that's ok. I'm not complaining at all. But when I went to relog into the game it would have been nice to see a little warning notice there that all the servers were down. Especially considering a malware attack is supposed to happen tonight or early morning according to the news and IP provider news letters.

But as we like to say "it's all good".

Except they didn't.

I don't even care anymore about an In-Game warning, how about an ETA?

Strike 1: Lag

Strike 2: No warning before "Restarts" (Which is slowly turning into downtime)

Strike 3: No ETA on when servers will be back up.