End game canon for your character?

AhsokaTanorules

Now for MY Sith Warrior:

SW: After destroying Baras and becoming Emperor's Wrath, he goes by the name of Darth Baalot. When the Emperor disappears and the Empire starts to weaken due to losses against the Republic and the death and disapperance of several Dark Council members, he organizes a special war party known as the Hands of Wrath and goes on a terrific rampage across the galaxy like nothing seen since the time of Tulak Hord. Several like minded Sith and even quite a few terrible non Sith join this war party of his and help him sow much death and destruction across several worlds such as Taris and Corellia. Xalek and Khem Val who used to follow my Inquisitor also join up with him and become worthy warriors and leaders in his group. He is responsible for the destruction of Malgus and eventually Satele Shan herself, provoking both my JK and JC to come out of retirement and lead a new order of Jedi against his terror.

Vette: Never let out of her shock collar and often tortured by him for amusement or an outlet for his rages. At one point she pushes him too far when she claims she has become inured to the pain and "it doesn't even hurt anymore". At that point merely force chokes her and breaks her neck.

Malavai Quinn: Despite his betrayal, my SW keeps him around for some time due to his loyalty and intelligence. Is eventually skewered when he tries to talk him out of a particularly bloodthirsty course of action.

Jaesa Wilsaam: Even though she is turend to the dark side and becomes his apprentice, my SW eventually finds her to be too indecisive and sycophantic to be a worthy member of his horde. As a test, sends her to Voss to try and kill my JK. She ends up being intercepted by and soundly defeated and killed by Kira Carsen.

Pierce: Turns out to be sensible yet hardened enough to be a worthy member of my SW's horde despite being non Sith. Enjoys much success and also becomes a leading member.

Broonmark: His ferocity and taste for blood also lands him a worthy position in my SW's warmongering horde. Particularly intrumental in leading attacks on arctic worlds.

2VR8: Like Vette, ends up being a victim of one of my SW's Sith rages. Ends up being smashed to pieces against wall of ship after being force flunged really hard.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kado Ravvess, Human Powertech: After finally taking his revenge on the Supreme Chancellor, Kado and his crew land on Hutta, where Kado dissapears into work as a common bounty hunter. The crew, knowing Kado had left the ship in their hands, part their seperate ways from Hutta. However, Kado never really left; he was always there, in the shadows, watching over his old partners.

Mako and Torian: After Torian "inherited" Kado's ship, him and Mako flew away to one of the more peaceful settlements on Corellia. There, they were married and had 3 kids, named Kado, Braden, and Jordan. They moved from planet to planet before finally settling on Nar Shaddaa.

Skadge: The Houk brute returned to mercenary work, occassionally encountering Randos Alier (Kado Ravvess) on his journies. Skadge never settled down, and never left a job unfinished.

Blizz: The enimagatic Jawa went to Tatooine where he began work as a pirate. Having inproved his shooting skills in his time with Kado, the Jawa was able to become the pirate crew's marksman.

Gault: When the crew landed on Hutta, Gault went with Kado for a bit. He became so obnoxious, however, that Kado knocked the Devaronian out and left him in a swamp ditch. Kado then left the planet and Gault woke up several ours later, wondering where his "partner" went.

Now for my warrior

Ravvok Skathlonn, Human Marauder: After executing Baras and finally getting his sweet revenge, the Emperor's Wrath wandered the galaxy, leading the Empire to many victories against the Republic. However, once the Emperor "dies", Ravvok returns to Dromund Kaas just in time to enter combat in the Shadow Wars, a civil war built of deception and darkness. The Shadow War last about 4 years, but in the end the Wrath and his warriors overcome their adversaries and win the wars. After the Shadow Wars, Ravvok met Nadia Grell, who he corrupted and made her his new apprentice.

Vette: Although she tried to be helpful, she almost died on several occasions and even temporarily flipped the odds during the Shadow Wars, making her the victim of Ravvok's rage. She ended up dying because of her failures.

Quinn: No traitor goes unpunished. During Ravvok's conquest, called the "Wrath Crusade", Quinn tries to betray Ravvon again, although this time, he's put in a medcenter for it. Ravvok drops him out of service and Quinn starts his work for the rebuilt Imperial Intelligence.

Jaesa: She was there when Quinn betrayed a second time, but, having fallen for Quinn, she attempted to kill her master to no avail. She was nearly executed until Ashara Zavros saved her. The two fled the Empire and became good friends.

Pierce: The brutal Imperial spec-ops officer ended up becoming a key component in the Wrath Crusade. Sabotaging several Republic installations, Ravvok promoted him greatly and Pierce now commanda a squad of the most hardened commandos the Empire has.

Broonmark: The bloodthirsty Talz stood by Ravvok's side forever, never leaving. The Talz had a strong sense of loyalty and now assists Ravvok in keeping the Empire stable.

Edited by Bird_of_Thunder

Hmm, since she's coming up on the end here, my agent:

Vriska (agent): Leaves Intelligence with the goal of being an independent merc. Her first husband, a Darth, goes after her and she is forced to go on the run with Vector. Eventually Vriska fakes their deaths and manages to assassinate her former husband.

Vector: Stays with Vriska. Eventually they have a daughter named Terezi (my BH).

Kaliyo: More than likely, killed when Vriska went on the run. She knew too much and would have easily been corrupted by her husband.

Lokin: Runs off somewhere.

SCORPIO: Runs off somewhere.

Temple: Runs off somewhere.

For my inquisitor:

Meenah (inq): Is drunk most of the time. Decides to capture a Jedi and put Zash in her, 'cause it's funny. Does that, and laughs. Is basically insane all the time.

Andronikos: Stays with Meenah and watches/participates in her shenanigans.

Khem Val: Is really glad Zash is gone.

Ashara: Joins up with my Warrior and Jaesa to continue walking the light side path together. Stays friends with Meenah.

Talos: I dunno.

Xalek: See above.

Zash (cause she is awesome): Ends up sharing a body with a Jedi named Meyali who is a terrible person. They become "friends" sort of and realize that true power comes not from the Force, but from money. They go into business and probably get super rich with their insane schemes.

Time for my Agent:

Agent: after erasing his identity, Garak adopt a new name and fits into the rank of the imperial army, his tactics in battle quickly earn him the rank of grand admiral, now in charge of a fleet he works alongside the wrath and darth nox to change the empire from a anti alien power hungry mess into a organized and dangerous military. he and temple have a child, however temple learn that he is force sensative and not wanting him to be forced into the sith academy, she places him onto a transport heading for chiss space, but along the way the transport is attacked and captured by the republic and tarak is taken back to couracant where is he found strong in he force and is trained as a jedi on Typhon.

Temple; given the rank of captain and placed under garaks command, she secretly becomes a shadow agent, working to rout out and kill members of the sith military who are either to xenophobic or just plan incompetent, she is grief stricken when she beleives her son is killed by the republic, and becomes more driven to put the empire on top.

Scorpio: follows the agent for the rest of his life then downloads into the holonet learning everything she could ever want to know.

Vector: succeeds in bringing the kiliks into the empire, he returns the Alderan and the hive based on his experances decided to leave the planet and forge a new kilik empire that is allies to the sith, they however are not seen again.

Lokin: spends a few years as garaks chief medic and scientist on his flagship, however his rackgoul mutation starts to effect his body and he sadly dies.

Kaliyo: join him on his ship but get into trouble so much that the empire tries to arrest her, she flees and isnt seen again.

For my warrior:

Aranea (warrior): Becomes the Wrath, but is somewhat half-hearted about her role. Fully devotes herself to the Light Side and takes apprentices to train in her ways. Helps to develop more Light Sith within the Empire and devotes herself to study of the Force and the Light Side.

Jaesa: Follows Aranea indefinitely. They have a deep, committed relationship because they are lesbians.

Quinn: Aranea thought of him as her brother and was horribly hurt by his betrayal. They tried to repair their friendship but were never able to. She continued to look out for him, though.

Pierce: Returns to the military, hopefully with Aranea's good influence changing him somewhat for the better.

Vette: Is reunited with Risha. Joins up with her and stays good friends with Aranea and Jaesa as well.

Tyto (trooper): He goes on to lead Havoc Squad for years, and he and Elara have several (human/Zabrak hybrid) children. Tyto is eventually promoted to Colonel and goes on to meet his brother, Dha, who he had believed to be dead.

Aric Jorgan: Continues to serve with Havoc Squad as XO, and is eventually promoted to Major. Becomes a great babysitter for the kids. :D

Elara Dorne: Has three children with her husband and goes on to train them in strict Republic regulations.

M1-4X: Gets upgraded and has a concussion launcher added to his body.

Tanno Vik: Is influenced by Tyto and eventually becomes a better soldier.

Yuun: Eventually promoted to Captain.

One last one

Khazalius, Pureblood Inquisitor: Khazalius, after finishing Thanaton, became Darth Imperius for his Light-Side actions. He never fell in love, and served the Empire for many years as the Dark Council record-keeper.

Khem Val: Returned to hibernation for another thousand years.

Andronikos: Dissapeared without a trace; supposedly went back to being a pirate.

Ashara: Defected from her master, eventually saving Jaesa Willsaam from the Emperor's Wrath. The two became great friends and left the Empire to study the Light Side.

Talos: Went into his archaelogical interests and is now head of the Imperial Reclamation Service.

Xalek: His master became too soft, so the Kaleesh went to the Emperor's Wrath and served him during the Wrath Crusade.

Chiss Agent Issrorh'rentra, mostly neutral, was cruel against the republic and other enemies but hate killing innocents like those guys on the colony who got slaughtered by the Star Cabal's hack device. She defeated Jadus and saved Kaas' people, was thinking about join him would be a better choice since other Sith are worse but still think work so closely with a Sith Lord is not a wise Idea.

In Hoth, she had romance with Aristocra Saganu, broke the mind control and killed that SIS group except Chance because he left and deeply regret for killing Watcher X.

Annihilated the Star Cabal and killed Hunter, wanted to say sorry to Darth Severin for telling the Voss that the Gormak and them are one.

Kaliyo was a good buddy

Lokin is the best ally and mentor.

Not much for Vector, Temple and the droid.

Twilik Sorcerer Tempestania

Mostly dark, love to shock people but rarely kill innocents, regret for killing those sons of palawa on Tatooine, chose Khem over Zash,

Darth Beris has slain his master, and now is at the emperror's will. Beris serves loyaly for many years and continues to do darker and darker deeds, he eventually starts a Sith Academy on Duxon and rather then kill of the mandalorian tribes that inhabit the moon, he allies himself with them and finds force sensative people and trains them in the dark ways of the sith. His new mandalorian armor weilding, force using, gagite casting sith are well renouned across the galexy as Death Troopers. Over ten years later and his body has begun to fail him, he gets many cybernetic upgrades and leads his death troopers into a conqest claiming the nearby planets as his own.

My bounty hunter (before I started RPing him and my Agent as Trandoshan) retired to a nice farm on Dantooine with Mako as his wife and Blizz. Torian came along and being studying combative techniques under the bounty hunter. Gault parades around the galaxy doing God knows what and comes around to visit/hide every once in a while.

Skadge was shot dead on Balmorra by an automated turret for trying to get on my ship exactly like I told him not to.

After I started RPing him as Trandoshan, he and his sister made a contractual agreement with the Sith Lord Darth Masma to perform jobs around the galaxy for her. I don't RP my class story because on Ebon Hawk that's a no-no.

Bounty Hunter - Temnazzar Knaves reject's Tormen's offer of retainer and continues to take jobs and contracts, focusing less on the mounting strife between the Empire and the Republic and more on "worthy" targets like rampaging beasts and local warlords. He pokes his nose in the dealings of his brother and son as the mood strikes him, maintaining no permanent residence other than "the old bucket", a highly customized Mantis.

Mako - Stays on with Temnazzar as his Second, because someone has to be responsible, and marries Torian for much the same reason. Eventually has the 'bucket registered as "Braeden's Revenge" but never succeeds in convincing the boss to take down that carbonite wall-hanging in the loading bay.

Gault - Remains with the crew for a few months following the Battle of Corellia but eventually departs for Nar Shadaa and ends up in the employment of the Hutt Cartel. Occasionally contacts Temnazzar with inside job offers or leads on his next big con.

Torian - Remains with Temnazzar and Mako, assisting the boss in the field while Mako runs the tech from behind the scenes. Attempts teaching Temnazzar to cook, fortunately his eyebrows grow back.

Blizz - Stays with the crew as Chief Engineer, because no one has any idea how his modifications to the ship work. Gets to see all sorts of exciting new places and meets interesting new people, even though some of them are mean but Boss usually shoots them.

Skadge - Killed in action on Corellia.

2V-R8 - Sacrificed for parts by Blizz after a particularly dicey chase involving a stolen freighter and an asteroid field.

my gunslinger Lorhin continues employment as a Republic Privateer after the Voidwolf is defeated, eagerly making profits with every job she takes. within reason, of course. she ends up running many co-op missions alongside Master Shylar (my guardian), the famed jedi who killed the Emperor, and the two become close friends. from time to time, Lorhin also makes deliveries for her sister Sashel (my sawbones) who started her own medical business for the underworld. eventually, Lorhin and her husband Corso have a baby boy, to the amusement of the rest of her crew. Akaavi and Bowdaar take it upon themselves to train junior in the art of fighting, while Risha and Guss learn him the business ways of the underworld. his father makes sure he knows how to treat woman, and his mother makes sure he knows how to fire a blaster by the age of two. the boy is often left in the care of C2-N2 at home on the ranch on Dantooine when the rest of the crew is out on a mission.

Finally won the game with all 8 classes. So for my Trooper:

Trooper: Even though she was intrumental in saving the Republic from Rakton, her behavior during her assignments brings her character into question especially after assassinating Zian in the Council and other acts of brutality and murder committed during her tenure as leader of havoc Squad. Publicly she is court-martialed from Havoc Squad. Secretly she is sent by General Garza to track down Lord Scourge who had left my Jedi Knight after the fights with the Emperor. However when she encounters Scourge she is soundly defeated. However, Scourge chooses not to kill her, seeing within her a potential for violence and death that could make her an ultimate soldier. Even though she is not Force Sensitive, she is able to draw upon an inner survivalist power that makes her stronger than usual and able to survive in most types of environment unscathed (similar to what Master Sav and the Hailstorm Bortherhood were able to accomplish). Together Scourge and my Trooper set off across the galaxy to destroy undesirables in their own brutal way and eventually become lovers.

Aric Jorgen: Insisted on following my Trooper on her mission to go after Scourge even though the two did not like each other. Is killed by Scourge.

Elara Dorne: Since she was promoted ahead of Jorgen, she becomes the de facto leader of Havoc Squad after Jorgan and my Trooper disappear. Eventually becomes Colonel and one of Garza's favorite commanders. Gets married much later in life.

M14X: At my Trooper's insistence, Garza finally promotes him to lieutenant and he even becomes cognizant enough to train new memebrs of Havoc Squad.

Tanno Vik: Eventually becomes court-martialled for his behavior and returns to his digs on Nar Shadaa hiring out his deadly skills to mercenary interests. However, years later, my Trooper contacts him during her tenure with Scourge and often enlists his help in secret.

Yuun: Stays with Dorne's crew and becomes something of an adviser.

C2N2: Helps Dorne around the office.

Edited by AhsokaTanorules

And my Agent:

Agent: As a member of Imperial Intelligence her faith started to become shaken in the Empire as she continued to witness Sith brutality. After the conflict with the Star Cabal, the Sith deem her too dangerous to live and try to do away with her. With help from some of her friends she manages to escape and hides in the underworld for some time as a pit fighter. Is eventually contacted by Kothe and convinced to finally join Republic SIS where she becomes good friends with Saber and the others. Does have a child with Vector who she is forced to look after when she surfaces in the Republic.

Kaliyo: The two of them had always butted heads since forced to run together. My agent was always honorable and dutiful while Kaliyo was always confrontational. Eventually Kaliyo's abrasive attitude convinced my agent to look inside herself and realize she had to start thinking outside the box and become her own person. When she is finally forced to flee Intelligence after a death attempt is amde on her, Kaliyo helps her slip into the underworld and also particpates with her in the underground pit fighting. Together along with Scorpio they become a formidable female fighting team. Goes back to do her own thing when my Agent is hired by the Republic, but occasionally visits and becomes a "cool aunt" to the kids.

Vector: The two fo them fell in love. My Agent had always been more intrigued than repulsed by his Kilik nature. Together they have child. When my Agent is attacked by her own people, Vector supposedly sacrifices his life ((disperses into an insect swarm as he is mortally injured)) and their child is lost too. However eyars later, when my Agent joins the SIS, she encoutners a young child with Kilik eyes who claims to be her daughter and seems to wield extraordinary powers. Occasionally has strong dreams of Vector which seems to raise the question whether he is truly gone or not, or simply rejoined the Hive and is unable to return to her right away.

Eckard Lokin: Lokin supposedly is lost during the attempt no my agent. The last my Agent sees of him is transforming into a Rakhghoul and attacking her assailants. Years later though, in the SIS, she starts to receive mysterious emails that often give ehr critical intel and is written in a familiar hand...

Raina Temple: Temple began to elarn a lot from my Agent. Unfortunately she never learned to become her own person. Refuses to believe the Empire would just throw them away. As a result is killed during the attack on my Agent.

Scorpio: Hated my Agent at first but began to respect and like her for her fighting skills and heart. My Agent also admired Scorpio for her deadly fighting skills and would spar with her often and learn much. She too survives and helps my Agent fight their way free of the death attempt on her and joins her and Kaliyo in the underworld fighting pits. Chooses to stay though after my Agent goes to the SIS. Is still tearing up opponents left and right to this day.

2VR8: Thanks to her cybertech skills, my Agent actually was able to upgrade him to fighting status. Since she was also respectful of him, he actually develops a feeling of loyalty to her not simply born of fear. When the attempt on her life occurs, he is particularly intrumental in saving her and others involved. Slays many of her assailants and as he goes down, self destructs taking many more with him and providing the cover the others need to disappear without a tarce.

Edited by AhsokaTanorules
spelling

I like threads like this. Puts more love behinde the character you played than any of those cookie cutter players do.

My main character is derived off of an old SW d20 character of the same name. I simply took from this game to convert it to my already existing character's story.

After the events of the JK story my JK would leave and head to a remote galaxy where he would face off against his arch nemesis. The rise and fall of my JK continued from that. Wish I still had the website I ran on him all those years ago. :(

• 2 years later...

My Sage, Murron-Rha, refuses to reitre and continues to travel the galaxy, fight for it and help those in need. She also studies medicine and archaeology, discovering ancient relics. She also becomes a prominent figure in politics, being one of the most trusted people of Nadia Grell, who later becomes a Jedi and continues to serve as a senator of Sarkhai. They still sometimes go on missions together, even though Nadia is not her padawan any longer.

Then, she stays in contact with Zenith, who, like Nadia, continues to serve as a politician, yet also sees her quite often. She helps him rebuild Balmorra, which is still scarred from the Imperial invasion, but slowly rebuilding. Although they do not always agree on what is best for the planet, ultimately they manage to reach the common ground( like they always did).

Qyzen stayed with her and continued to travel the galaxy with her. Occasionally they go to Tython to visit a good friend of them both, Murron-Rha's master Yuon Par, who is right now alive and well.

Lt. Felix Iresso( AN: Not romanced 'cause he seems boring to me.) eventually got a promotion for his good service alongside the Barsenthor and got reassigned, against all odds. Although he protested at first, Murron-Rha persuaded him to accept the promotion and move on. He later married a comrade of his, and had a family with her. He and the Barsenthor stayed good friends, and she still occasionally visits him.

Tharan and Holiday eventually returned to Nar Shaddaa and continued their business, which has been going really well. Like everyone Iresso, they still keep contact with the Barsenthor and see her whenever she has the time to visit them.

HK-51, of course, stayed with her, and they still hunt down dangerous criminals together.

Runi Nasst- kill some sith who force choked him. Now he chills and does push-ups on his ship till he got a call to help with some empire stuff. Runi loves being Runi so he decided to take the job. Now he is bored cause the job is done and he is waiting for some new stuff to do.

Edit: crap is this after the stories? Maybe I should read the OP

Edited by Darth__Reaver

Bounty Hunter - After killing the Supreme Chancellor and delivering his remains to Darth Tormen, he became less involved with the Empire - his service to/with the Empire was more a product of circumstance than intention. The few figures in the Empire he did develop at least a respect for (Darth Lachris, Darth Malgus, Darth Tormen) were out of the picture, and he was left with less of a reason to continue any intentional affiliations. He sat on the sidelines while Malgus's Rebellion, the Dread Conflict, and the Revanite Crisis occurred (though he was a Revanite for a time and even encountered Revan on the Foundry with the individual who would eventually become Darth Imperius).

It's also just him and Mako (who herself had to force her way into his partnership, which then developed). Gault was killed on Tatooine and both he and his decoy were delivered, Blizz was left to his fate on Hoth, Torian remained with his clan, and Skadge was killed in an ensuing firefight with Republic forces on Belsavis after unveiling his supply stash to the Hunter (who quickly escaped the scene, leaving Skadge to die).

my main SW plans to change the empire from within by deposing the old despots on the dark council for a far more civil and morally acceptable leadership, he plans to do this when Darth Marr is out of the picture, especially during the chaos when darths are vying for power.

2 days between replies, didn;t get have a full background to work with a few days ago.

Sith Warrior:

Kartmatu Now free from his commitments to the Empire in general has ventured out to Typhon to begin a secret dialogue between Master Satele Shan and himself regarding a slightly less official Empire vs Republic discussion, but more towards a more personal outlook and some differences between the Sith and Jedi.

Vette is brought on to voice her concerns about what the empire has done recently and her own horror stories, plus information on the Sith academy when she she was imprisoned and as a grave robber and as a wife to Kartmatu.

Jaesa is brought into the discussion because her Jedi roots mean she still needs to report on things, Kartmatu allows Master Shan and Jaesa to chat in private with regards to her own choices. But the talking point of the discussion is a way to rebuild the empire from the ground up, to make it more manageable, that eventually new leaders will be brought in that will slow down the fighting and eventually stop it for good.

The Meeting goes without incident and upon Kartmatu's return to the empire, he is not missed because of the still organising Sith intelligence lead by Lana Beniko, however Republic SIS learned of the meeting fairly soon. Theron was sent because of the good relations. Kartmatu sent him back to talk with his mother over the discussion as a sign of trust that she won't mislead her son, Theron reported to SIS that it was all legitimate.

Kartmatu and Jaesa begin secretly planning with Vette running interference to Quinn who is known to be sharp and by the book and easily distracted by Vette. The Plan is to depose the new leader of the Empire when Darth Marr decides to kick the bucket/push up daisies, and then put someone else who is willing to be a lot more moderate, but still very capable of defending themselves from powerful sith lords. Kartmatu himself will not lead, it is not his place and would not care to know about it either. Jaesa is too jedi, there is no chance that she would be accepted in the empire at all with her current alignment.

Meanwhile Broonmark leaves the ship, fairly ignored from the start, Kartmatu had no real dealings with the psychopathic Talz and was frankly eager to see the end of his shedding of hair and disgusting noises with his mouth and bad manners when in company of others and around the conference table when eating food or playing Sabacc.

Pierce continues to serve on the ship as a guard, strategist and battle commander when the situation calls for it. apart from that, Pierce remains in the dark over his leaders plans.

Jedi Consular:

Jala is more in line with most other Jedi, shes very young but has a lot of maturity to her because of her Jedi upbringing, but recently her ridgedness to the Code has relaxed a little when she ended up heading into a relationship with Felix Irreso, she remains for the most part, mostly unattached to her friend Felix except at times during the deed. However it has made her better for the experience then before hand.

For the most part she has every crew members loyalty, from Qyzen to HK-51, Treek and the ships droid. Her aim is to make sure the republic remains safe from the Sith and their empire, she is willing to stand before the wind and make it respect her, rather then her being a fool for standing before it.

Bounty Hunter:

Evek is more morally flexible then most you will find, hes just as likely to support the empire into an invasion on a false promise, then do the right thing after the fact by shooting down the imperial commander who ordered the invasion and betray the empire to a smaller degree. Where the money goes, he follows. Currently Bisexual, hes already attempted to woo Lord Cytherat before he was injured and then had a secret fling with Lana Beniko during the Yavin part mission against Revan.

Not in a relationship with the only female crew member on his ship, but in a very professional capacity with Mako as he has no interest in her outside of the professional setting. while maintaining a good frienship with Torian and encoranging him to get the deed with Mako done and take down large beasts in hunts. However the two of them have never ventured into hell together in a professional capacity to date. So stories are the only thing the two of them share in the hold next to the ships airlock. Currently friends with the ever treacherous Tyresius, A.k.a Gault, Gault is something of a kindred spirit especially when it comes to cruch choices which earns major points with him the more devious it is.

Currently Evek is in a hunt with Mako and Torian outside official business on Kasyyyk, hunting down the elusive "Nightscar beast" as the Wookies call it, as it has a large distinctive scar and unusally is active during the nights when the most dangerous preadators are active. Evek has no plans for now to settle into a different role and Torian and Mako are happy where they are, if not a bit exposed. As for Gault, he loves being around even though he pretends to not like it at times.

Blizz is just happy to be tinkering with the ships systems, optimizing it, repairing things and Skadge is about ready to leave the ship despite being on good terms with Evek.

This thread is a great idea. It gets a gamer thinking.

Sith Juggernaut (lvl 5 LS): After the events on Yavin, the warrior and (wife) Vette have felt they have had enough of the politicking and deadly backstabbing of the Empire. They realize it is only a matter of time before they both are slain in one fashion or another. After much soul searching, arguments and dodging Vette's blaster fire, they enter into a private discussion with the Jedi Council where they negotiate their terms of surrender and enrollment into the Republic. The couples three children will become full fledged citizens and the two oldest are force sensitive paving the way to a new family jedi tradition. The warrior and Vette become valued Republic military advisors and the warrior (over time) also serves in an honorary Battle Master position to the jedi, despite the high number of non life threatening injuries his pupils (Master and Padawan alike) receive...

Jedi Guardian (LS): After the final battle on Yavin the knight and his wife Kira were sent on several minor patrols without incident. Kira was again summoned to Tython to take a Padawan but when she reported to the council the knight accompanied her as well. They explained to the council the events that had taken place leading up to their marriage and beyond. They explained that they no longer considered themselves Jedi since they could no longer live within its framework of rules and expectations. After a tense and almost physical meeting with the council they were pardoned and released from service without further punishment by Grandmaster Shan. The couple moved to the knights homeworld to start a family and served in that worlds defence force, where not surprisingly, crime and political corruption fell to an all time low. Lived happily ever after :)

haven't played through all the consular story, but I know what end game for my Ebon Hawk consular is-

After feeling they have fought enough battles, the consular decides to expand on their holonet education/trivia blog and start their own interactive holo channels dedicated to education and spreading knowledge to everyone. He commonly refers to his old comrades to help with shows (like Hunting With Qyzen! or Buildin' or Makin' It With Tharan!) He also dedicates lots of time, money, and resources into various charities and assisting under developed worlds.

So he basically starts a Galactic version of Discovery Network and does charity stuff.

I'm pretty sure that both of my agents are wandering around, looking lost and really confused.

I mean, imperial intelligence is gone and they're unemployed. I highly suspect both are like, "Okay someone. Give me something to do. Or at least a steady paycheck." I'm a little worried that the male agent is about to sell out his dubious services to elderly Sith ladies, which seems like a bad idea on so many levels. He really needs a new nemesis to keep him busy.

This is, of course, if he's not sent to shadow town first.

Well at least with my agent...

I not only used the Black Codex to erase myself from the records of the Empire and Republic but also gave myself back doors into the Imperial Military and diplomatic data bases along with siphoning off more than a little money from the Imperial Budget. I don't need a pay check and I pick my own jobs. That is the entire point of being the Imperial Ghost. Oh and little does my crew know I was already a double agent in the Empire...the Chiss Ascendency wants to stay up to date on Imperial affairs after all.

Knight

after killing the emperor he goes out on many missions for the jedi council,despite his love for Kira they decide to end it after he is called back to train her own padawan, the knight becomes more focued on defeteing the sith however he is haunted by visions of the emperor, this causes him to become distant and cold satiele is worried but he tells her that everything is fine. never the less he feels that the game with the emperor is only just begining.

ha been ages since i wrote this, ironically i was right.

Edited by Kaisernick