End game canon for your character?

AhsokaTanorules

Right, I'll do my agent:

Agent: Adopted into a wealthy family by an Imperial moff, the son of an Agent and a Grey Jedi, Artinius found that the Empire was essentially, despite it's faults, where he belonged. He had grown used to the fact that the Sith were brutal, but he knew that the people of the Empire needed someone who they could consider a hero, who they could look to for moral and professional guidance. Thus The Imperial Ghost was born. Wiping his name from the records, Artinius found that with Cipher Nine's death came the birth of something greater. Whispered among Imperial Troops, his new title became something to strike awe into the hearts of Imperial citizens and fear into those who betrayed the Empire, or stood against it. He always remained loyal, despite all that had shaken him, for the simple knowledge that in the end he could not bring himself to abandon all that had comforted him while growing up, from the honour shown by the Imperial Officers who trained him to the rain of Dromund Kaas itself. He was a servant of the Empire, not the Sith, and he did what he perceived fit. However, when Marr contacted him, Art found it hard to refuse the opportunity to rejoin the ranks as a Commander. Now, after Makeb, Oricon, Rishi and Yavin 4, he has new faith in the Empire, through reform and through the rise of a new type of Sith, one committed to the Empire and detached from the stereotype of blood thirsty killers. Seeing them now not as superiors, but as equals, Sith Intelligence Commander Artinius Darkstar now stands with them against the emboldened Republic and the Emperor himself. However, Ziost has shaken him to his core.

Ensign Raina Temple: Ensign Temple fell in love with Artinius, his professional demeanor tied closely to a flirtatious attitude and keen sense of humour, as well as his sense of duty, endearing him to her. While they find it hard to keep what people would consider to be conventional relationship, they find that they always return to each other after the turmoils of life. They live in hope of a new, reformed Empire, and long for an end to the war, having lost much to it.

Kaliyo Dajannis: The relationship between Artinius and Kaliyo was always destined for turmoil, and as such both ended up sleeping together and trying to kill each other in the early stages of the relationship. Kaliyo hated Artinius' loyalty, and eventually it drove them apart, inevitable in any relationship between a staunch Imperial and an Anarchist. She still likes Artinius as a partner, and while begrudges Raina their relationship, she has found her place in the Agent's team, even if it was with three Imperials and a psychopathic murder bot.

Vector: Vector found that the Agent was civilised and quite well spoken, as well as a good manipulator, as was shown at the end of the hunt for the Eagle. He heads the Agent's diplomatic efforts, as he started his own network of spies, during his period of boredom while waiting for Sith Intelligence to be formed, and as such Vector aids him with the various briefings and exchanges, while also securing invitations to social gatherings in the Imperial elite.

Dr. Lokin: Lokin admired the agent's professionalism, if not his loyalty to such a high degree. He was given access to a large lab within the Agent's stronghold on Dromund Kaas, and as such between missions he is able to pursue further experiments in the biological field. He and the Agent both have a certain fondness of the game of espionage, and as such they seem to get along well, even if neither of them trust each other as far as they could throw them.

SCORPIO: Well, she hasn't murdered Art yet, so that can only be good. She aids in the acquirement of data from the holonet frequently, as well as aiding in the security of the stronghold. She still seems to be finding a way to kill the agent, and she disagrees with his attitude towards life and his rather benevolent tendencies, which is understandable.

"Darth Marr pays my salary. And as long as his ambitions are the Empire's, and his credits line my pockets, his interests are mine. He can complain a bit about my choices, but then again, I'm worth the money."

Edited by Branosaros

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caveat- I haven't played beyond the beginning of Makeb with all my characters <all of which are over 55 except my Sith Warrior>, so I don't know if any of this will contradict the official "storyline" -- but this is how I see their stories and companions in the "future"

Shassela <DS Imperial operator,chiss>, although she chose the light side "end" option, she erased records of herself from both the Sith and the Republic, so she continues works for the cause of her own people, the Chiss Ascendency. Her two husbands <Vector and the Voss> both aid her in this cause. Doctor L has opened his own Medical Research Institute and considers his work in making biological warfare for the Empire, with Temple as his security guard. Scorpio continues her quest for self-actualization but continues to work for the Agent, although she melted 2VR8 for scrap. Kaliyo goes free-lance and ends up with a Mandalorian significant other.

Shekkel <LS Powertech, cyborg> and Torian are fully Mandalorian and settle down on Nar Shaddaa in their stronghold, and raise their children to be proud warriors, along with Treek, who gets adopted by her clan as Mandolorian as well. Gault decides to put his criminal talents to good use in the corporate sector and goes to work for GSI, eventually raising to the top of that organization. Blizz continues his work tinkering with equipment, eventually ending up retiring on tatooine, having had enough of cold and ice, and in ironically enough, the employ of my Jedi Knight.

Skadge gets thrown out an airlock . Oops! :) Mako continues to be a good friend of the family and teach her children all about slicing and cybertechniques.

Nimrossa <DS SIth Jugg, Zabrak> continues to work for the Empire and the downfall of the Republic, along with her husband Quinn - who has to wear a neck brace now, and is completely under her dominance due to his "indiscretion". She still occasionally has a relationship with Pierce as well, who is happy to satisfy her passions. DS Jaesa has been sent to Korriban where she trains new Sith. Broonmark has gone to live on Ilum, where he happily kills other Talz. Vette continues to serve Nimrossa, although her slave collar was removed, she is still loyal. Although she does occasional freelance work for her cousin Svgon <my smuggler>. Her long-lost brother is a Jedi, with the circumstances of that story are in my Jedi C. below>

Totendanz <DS Sith Assassin, Sith Pureblood> works as a Dark council member, increasing his knowledge of the Dark Side, and collects his research, with the aid of Talos and his apprentice Xalek. Andronikos has been released from his service, and has gone into the same business as Gault. Khem Val has been tasked to further research tombs and the secrets of past Sith masters. Totendanz now resides on Dromund Kaas in his stronghold, along with his wife Ashara, who has finally learned to live with her darkside husband and stop trying to change him into the light. Although the occasional lightning zap has convinced her to stop with the Jedi thing, already ;)

Svgon <LS mostly, Twillik Scoundrel> and his wife Akaavi have gone into the employ of GSI, although they still do freelance work for the Republic, although commanding a good price for doing so. He maintains correspondence with his cousin Vette, from once having been enslaved himself, tries to do an occasional favor for her, even though she works for the Imperials. Risha and Guss have gone into business as well, and make money hand over fist. Bowdaar has gone to help his fellow wookies on Kashyyk <SP>.

Tashha <LS Vanguard,Cyborg> and her husband Aric continue to serve the Republic military and are soldiers through-and-through. Elara continued her studies in medicine and became a Doctor in her own right, rather than only a medic (the main reason Tashha gave Aric the promotion and not Elara is that she thought Elara should further her studies of medicine since she was so very qualified in the field. > Tashha is trying her best to uproot corruption in the military and on Ord Mantell, although she maintains a home <stronghold> on Coruscant and is in line to become a General. Sgt. Yuun and M1-4x have continued to serve the republic military. Tanno Vik didn't come back from a mission which he improperly prepared for. C2N2 was melted down by M1-4x in order to make better gunbarrels.

Kydosh <LS Jedi Shadow, Zabrak> {backstory} was released by a Jedi Knight where both he and his sister were enslaved on a nameless hutt-aligned world. The Jedi however was unable to save both children, and the sister, who was also force-sensitive, grew to hate the Jedi for choosing her brother and not herself, and so, when she found out the Sith were admitting even slaves into the academy on Korriban, managed to find her way to an Imperial station and thus to the Sith.

Kydosh has mostly followed all of the Jedi Code throughout his career, except for the part about no attachments. He did choose to marry Nadia, although he hopes to change the Council from the inside in their views about attachment by being fully light-aligned as an example that love can be a good thing, and not be in slavery to ones passions. He continues to work for the cause of the light, with Nadia by his side.

Qyzon is trying to get his fellow Trandoshans on Belsavis into the service of the republic, and convincing them that the Scorekeeper would rather them hunt Sith than Wookies.

Zenith has gone back to Balmorra, where he has gone fulltime into restoring that world and works in the political arena there. Tharan has become involved in politics on Coruscant, Iresso has been promoted within the Republic military and now does joint missions along with havoc squad <my trooper>.

Kydosh is aware that Nimrossa is his sister, and continues to hope that some day she will leave the dark <OOC note- its not going to happen.... but>

and, last,

Adonnah,< LS Jedi sentinel,mir> and Doc, her husband, live on Tattooine <stronghold>, where they are raising their children who have been trained in both light and dark <light by both Adonnah and Kira, and dark by Scourge>. She works with her ally, Kydosh, to try to convince the council to allow marriage within the Jedi order. Kira has become, in addition to teaching Adonnah's children, a teacher in her own right on Tython to up-and-coming Jedi aspirants. Sgt. Rusk has been promoted and works along with my trooper and Havoc Squad for Republic aims.

Adonnah and Scourge continue to have long conversations about the nature of the force, Jedi and Sith history, and although she has been unable to redeem him, has recognized his own need to find his own way. He has become somewhat of a recluse, going into the deep deserts to further meditate on the force, so he resides on Tatooine as well. t7-01 and C2n2 both continue to be faithful to Adonnah, although sometimes T7 gives c2 an occasional electric shock when c2 becomes too prissy. Adonnah trains jedi knights at her academy on Tatooine that have been sent for additional training by the council on Tython.

Imperial Agent: Karajan is noted for being more crazy than unhinged, as a result he is easily a kindred spirit with Kaliyo and Lokin for the most part. Characterized as "the crazy agent with stones" because of his behavior and his pink and purple armour and facial hair colored dress sense, he flys in the face of traditional common sense every time.

A few of things of note about karajan which is now a proven track record, he cares little for life, he hates the sith, complete apathy to the force, has a personal vendetta against the former minister of intelligence due to the brainwashing. on more than a few recorded cases over the years, karajan has shown no respect or regard for the sith in any shape or form, hes already got at least a dozen confirmed sith kills to his name and will take any opportunity to eliminate more sith if the chance presented itself. However as loyal as he is the empire, he is also very bitter about how his previous treatment as an agent was handled.

The one unyielding fact about karajan also noted down is his extreme way of dealing with what remains of a situation, already massacred hundreds if not thousands of people to win against an enemy on a single order, imperial lives included, notably; darth jadus' weapon which killed thousands from orbital weapons platforms most of those were civilian and imperial, the hutt cartel on makeb which destroyed 3 mercenary bases, at least 2 dozen mesas containing thousands more lives and hundreds of both imperial and republic as well. in everything he has done, he has never grown over confident, but he fails to feel the effects of anything he has done.

As far as companions are concerned, Kaliyo is the only one that Karajan respects on the ship at this time, although on occasionally Lokin and Karajan are known to play spy games just for fun, even if people are killed i the process.

Right now Karajan is spying on Darth Marr and Lord Beniko if their assassinations are possible for the future. not being concerned with the force or the Sith, Karajan has little interest in the emperor or his return or what happened on ziost. if anything Karajan is enjoying his time on a dead Ziost as something of a vacation spot until the next thing that is required of Karajan.

see if i can make another story from the others, hopefully less disturbing then this one.

• 2 weeks later...

I played my (Dark Leaning) Neutral JK as a Sith Infiltrator , so her decisions almost always damaged the Republic or boosted her own power.

After defeating the Emperor, The Miraluka Jedi Knight, Alisté Fay's cover was sealed, despite the fact that Satele refused to grant her the title of Jedi Master. She sends monthly reports to her true master, Darth Occlus, and quietly continues to dismantle the Republic from within.

T7: Providing her with a wealth of information, Alisté kept T7 around, mainly as a data bank..and concealed her communications with her master by memory wiping T7 after every transmission.

Kira: After learning of Alisté's true allegiance, Kira tries to inform the Jedi Council, but Alisté mind wipes her, and slowly influences her to become her Sith Apprentice, and later, her lover.

Doc: After his failure to cure Nem'ro, Doc proved easy to turn. Alisté now has him making new toxins and drugs for her master.

Rusk: Due to his strong faith in the Republic, Alisté quietly arranged for Rusk's death in battle, and got him a decent funeral with several posthumous honours.

Scourge: Lord Scourge was impressed with Alisté when she revealed her true loyalty, even more so for the fact she kept her faith right under the Jedi Council's nose.

Praven: Guiding his path in the Jedi Order, Praven gained valuable information, all of which he passed to Alisté, unaware that every scrap went straight to the Empire.

Bengel Morr: Soon after defeating the Emperor, Alisté brought Bengel into the fold, and added the powerful Dark Jedi into her powerbase.

Tol Braga: Turned into her personal assassin, Tol Braga now hunts down Darth Occlus's rivals.

I played my (Dark Leaning) Neutral JK as a Sith Infiltrator , so her decisions almost always damaged the Republic or boosted her own power.

After defeating the Emperor, The Miraluka Jedi Knight, Alisté Fay's cover was sealed, despite the fact that Satele refused to grant her the title of Jedi Master. She sends monthly reports to her true master, Darth Occlus, and quietly continues to dismantle the Republic from within.

T7: Providing her with a wealth of information, Alisté kept T7 around, mainly as a data bank..and concealed her communications with her master by memory wiping T7 after every transmission.

Kira: After learning of Alisté's true allegiance, Kira tries to inform the Jedi Council, but Alisté mind wipes her, and slowly influences her to become her Sith Apprentice, and later, her lover.

Doc: After his failure to cure Nem'ro, Doc proved easy to turn. Alisté now has him making new toxins and drugs for her master.

Rusk: Due to his strong faith in the Republic, Alisté quietly arranged for Rusk's death in battle, and got him a decent funeral with several posthumous honours.

Scourge: Lord Scourge was impressed with Alisté when she revealed her true loyalty, even more so for the fact she kept her faith right under the Jedi Council's nose.

Praven: Guiding his path in the Jedi Order, Praven gained valuable information, all of which he passed to Alisté, unaware that every scrap went straight to the Empire.

Bengel Morr: Soon after defeating the Emperor, Alisté brought Bengel into the fold, and added the powerful Dark Jedi into her powerbase.

Tol Braga: Turned into her personal assassin, Tol Braga now hunts down Darth Occlus's rivals.

Too Bragga is dead.

• 3 weeks later...

Did make an LS Sith Warrior some time ago as a main since that class is like the one class with a drastically different story if you play LS vs DS so....

Female Pureblood LS Sith Warrior: Unlike my DS Warrior who approved of Vitiate's dark design, my LS Sith Warrior was quick to note that she was merely an ends to a means for him. After finding out that he merely wanted to suck the galaxy dry of life, she decided it was time to strike off on her own and become her own Sith. Eventually disappears into the underworld becoming something of an independent adventurer who was in it for the thrill and new experiences.

Vette: After letting Vette out of the collar, it was this sassy outlaw in particular who helped to influence my LS SW that she did not need to be tied down as the Emperor's Wrath and she could be her own person. When my LS SW eventually strikes off on her own, Vette becomes her constant loyal sidekick and companion...the quick wit and nimble hand to my LS SW's power and fighting strength. They enjoy many successful adventures together and even purchase an apartment in Nar Shadaa.

Quinn: Quinn and her did fall in love for a while but whe he attempted to betray her, it was over between them. He constantly tried to get back into her good graces. Eventually ends up sacrificing himself during such an attempt to prove his new loyalty. My LS SW feels some regret but eventually gets over it.

LS Jaesa: MY SW would prove she had not gone over to the darkside completely when she was able to prove herself to Jaesa that even she had more morals then her zealous master. Jaesa would then convince my LS SW to help ehr find other like minded Sith and to not allow Vitiate to subsume ehr when she became the Emperor's Wrath. Eventually when my LS SW breaks away from Vitiate, she allows jaesa to return to the Republic. Jaesa now and then teamed up with my LS SW and her friends in the future if it was for a mission that actually brought some good. Sometimes jaesa would even recruit my LS SW in secret for a mission where a particularly dangerous foe needed to be handled.

Pierce: My LS SW respected Pierce a lot and they even shared a bed together once (especially after Quinn's betrayal) but it never branched out to anything serious. He was a soldier at ehart and after my LS SW strikes off on her own, he returns to his troops and carries on with them. Occasionally my LS SW calls on him if his expertise is needed and it doesn't coutermand the Empire's ideals too much.

Broonmark: Unlike my DS SW, my LS SW always regarded Broonmark with some wariness. Due to his hatred of the Republic, he tries to take Jaesa out when she is allowed to return to them and my LS SW is forced to slay him.

2V-R8: Serves as a butler in the apartment that my LS SW purchases for ehr and Vette and even pilots their ship at times.

Treek: Also recruited by my LS SW and adventures many times with her and Vette.

HK-51: Never accmpanies them on their adventures but can always be found guarding their Nar Shadaa apartment.