Servers up! Ashara's head is gone again!

Screaming_Ziva

Thanks for the reports about headless Ashara - we're investigating and will help restore her head as soon as we can!

Whilst your at it can u fix her lightsabers that are always lit when holstered...its only been about 4 months now.

Thanks for the reports about headless Ashara - we're investigating and will help restore her head as soon as we can!

So do you chuckle each time you have to post this or pull your hair out and curse at the dev's? :D

Gault also has a missing head, that is brought about by the Tionese Enforcer's Headgear, removing it restores his head.

thanks for the reports about headless ashara - we're investigating and will help restore her head as soon as we can!

... --- ... ... --- ... ... --- ...

Edited by jgelling

I nick named her hotpockets due to the always on lightsabers. what helm I wanna make her headless then maybe she will stop whining about working for a sith.

Even headless Ashara never stops whining. Somehow I think I ended up pretend-married to her, Dark V, and as I killed the innocent 10 feet away from her, she was planning our revolution to bring the Empire to the light.

She's basically the girl that married the Godfather but still insists on asking about his business.

Edited by jgelling