Worst and best planet?

Newyankalt

In your opinion whats the worst and best planet for you and why?mine are

Worst: Belsavis it felt more like a giant maze i could never go anywhere in a straight line for more than 5 seconds planets like coruscant are also like this just one big straight road that goes through somewhere.

Best:Tatoonie and voss are a couple of my favorite i really like the quests on these planets but they were kinda of easy.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst: Belsavis

Best: Quesh

Belsavis drags on too long, too many non-instanced caves in which you can only get out by wasting time fighting trash or get killed to respawn, or waste your 30 minute CD. Also, I refuse to do Belsavis dailies. Ilum and Black Hole dailies are boring, but at least they can be done a LOT faster and less annoyance.

Quesh for best, because the story quest on Quesh is usually interesting for all classes, and it just gets done fast.

the only planet I don't really like is Taris on the republic side... and it's not that I don't like the planet itself it's just to *********** long... they should have done like they did with Nar Shaddaa and Alderan and made the bonus series later on to break it up Edited by Liquidacid

Worst : Belsavis. Ugly maze. Quesh is far too short, and it really seems it's there because there was a gap in lvling. Which is sad, because there was plenty to do with this planet.

Best : Don't know, I find Corellia really cool, even if it's a bit empty, for the world at war feeling. Voss is also great. But Alderaan is so far the most beautiful.

Why all the hate on Belsavis? I thought it was fun, enjoyable, unique, huge, and diverse. It was an amazing experience to go through the planet.

As for worst... probably Quesh. Planet has a good world arc but that is it. It is so contained and has little story relevance. It was better off omitted imo.

Why all the hate on Belsavis? I thought it was fun, enjoyable, unique, huge, and diverse. It was an amazing experience to go through the planet.

As for worst... probably Quesh. Planet has a good world arc but that is it. It is so contained and has little story relevance. It was better off omitted imo.

quesh is low lvl biochem's wet dream!!!! bite your tongue! jk it is great for biochem.

the only planet I don't really like is Taris on the republic side... and it's not that I don't like the planet itself it's just to *********** long... they should have done like they did with Nar Shaddaa and Alderan and made the bonus series later on to break it up

After I finished Taris for the first time, I felt I NEVER wanted to hear "Rakghoul" again. For some reason I've grown to like Taris. The world that just about does me in? Balmorra on rep side. It was WAY too long, and the planet after seemed too short(Quesh). I understand the importance of Balmorra but it seemed to have infinite side quest lines, and in my opinion too many levels are spent there. I'd rather do space missions endlessly as opposed to four or five levels on Balmorra.

Edit: Forgot favorite.

I love Tython. It's a beautiful planet with a long history, and you get to kick the butts of

degenerated slavers who misused the force

Edited by Hexasoul

Best: Imperial Balmorra, possibly Tatooine or Ord Mantell

Worst: (No, not Belsavis) Eh...I'd say either Republic Balmorra (WAAAAAAY too long) or Hoth

All planets are well designed however.

Edit: Balmorra, not Taris.

Edited by saja

Best: Imperial Balmorra, possibly Tatooine or Ord Mantell

Worst: (No, not Belsavis) Eh...I'd say either Republic Taris (WAAAAAAY too long) or Hoth

All planets are well designed however.

I can't even comprhend that. Imperial balmorra is an atrocity where you are forced to run miles out of your way to get to a location right next to you on a hill you can't climb. The world quests there are as boring as you will find in any game ever made.

Worst - Taris - oh noez Rakghouls, rakghouls, more rakghouls and maybe some rakghouls to add some variety)

It drags on and on, and on, Belsavis is the same minus the rakghouls but replaced with prisioners and Goat people.

Best - Tattooine, truely feels open despite not being able to make it to Anchorhead via speeder, even though i seem to aggro every thing i fly past on the taxi now o.O

Over all nothing stands out for me, each planet does not have its own theme or feel, the lack of atmosphere really makes many of these planets forgetable for me