RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...

LovarBoy

My thoughts exactly, altho I was bashing this idea earlier, if the other RP-PvP servers's communities want it, it means they would be able to communicate in english language.... I hope ;) With that in mind, all servers combined, we could make some sort of happy, pathologic family here at Lord Calypho :>

That is by far the worst scenario ever, don't let Bioware get away with doing that. Give us a fair opportunity to transfer to a high populated PVP server, like all the rest of the people on dead servers. It's not our fault Bioware chose to make only one english Rp-pvp server, Lord Calypho is a PVP server just with a tiny Rp in front of it, the same rules should apply for normal PVP servers as for Lord Calypho in this unique case.

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi folks, as promised, I have a bit of an update. We are still examining this unique situation with the three European RP-PvP servers and we are working on various possible scenarios and what their impact will be. Rest assured that we will communicate to you as soon as we have the most optimal scenario. Thank you for your continued patience with this.

This is very dissapointing.

This is NOT a "unique" situation! (!!)

This a situation YOU (Bioware) procured. It was YOUR decision, YOUR choice that lead to this situation.

I will NOT, I repeat I will NOT, believe for a second that when this decision (about leaving EU RPers in the dust) was made nobody has foreseen the consequences. Like a bunch of unhappy customers raging on forums. You are not THAT bad as a company.

the easiest way, and i mean easy, ould be to bring the next batch of pvp server transfers to LC. LC would not have to closed, RP is still possible, PVP is still on.

This^^

Edit: Ignore that, just read a few more pages and realize its no longer a option:(

Edited by MTING

From French topic:

Rough translation:

If you want a slightly more detailed view of the processes involved in any decision, consider the following:

- Team A indicated its plan to Team B.

- Team B passes the message to the team C.

- Team C returns to Team B shaking his arms in the air saying the plan is not viable.

- Teams B and C converse at length to be sure to be on the same page.

- Team A listens to the grievances of the C team as understood by Team B.

- Team B returns to Team C with a new plan.

- Team C approves and sighs a big blow.

- Team B announces that in fact the plan has changed dramatically due to factors not previously considered.

- Team C sighs a big blow and then approve.

Steps 1-8 can be repeated indefinitely, hence my lack of commitment. I hope to tell you more soon, but as this decision is not my responsibility, I can't promise you.

If this is accurate then it is clear that the customer service issues are the result of a development team that is truly out of touch with its customer base and does not have the ability to communicate effectively within its own team let alone with its customer base. It would also appear that beauracracy is an inhibiting factor to providing good customer service and working to solve problems in a timely fashion.

This would seem to point to a solution: Everyone needs to put their egos away, start communicating with each other effectively and make the customer the priority rather than themselves.

If this is accurate then it is clear that the customer service issues are the result of a development team that is truly out of touch with its customer base and does not have the ability to communicate effectively within its own team let alone with its customer base. It would also appear that beauracracy is an inhibiting factor to providing good customer service and working to solve problems in a timely fashion.

This would seem to point to a solution: Everyone needs to put their egos away, start communicating with each other effectively and make the customer the priority rather than themselves.

All those things should not interfere the CS to reply to the community and keep them informed.

doing project management at work, the first thing i learned was, that, even when there are no news, you tell your team that nothing happened yet. COMMUNICATION is the word.

Yeah they really need to say something today. And it might make me happy if it don't mention: more surveying, monitoring, investigating, feedback or reference to hope at some point in the near future...

Also i'll do well without any thanks for the patience i ran out of during the weekend.

Hi folks, as promised, I have a bit of an update. We are still examining this unique situation with the three European RP-PvP servers and we are working on various possible scenarios and what their impact will be. Rest assured that we will communicate to you as soon as we have the most optimal scenario. Thank you for your continued patience with this.

Oh how surprised i am by this "statement"...never saw that coming! :rolleyes:

I have to say that, in my eyes, this is a grand display of mismanagement of paying customers, and im sure BW allready have seen the beginning of the consequences from it by people hitting the cancel button, or are just biding their time to do so.

This is in fact so weak that i'd give it a brief consideration to quit even if i wasn't on LC, just from the complete lack of insight and action taken from BW's part. It's quite pathetic.

I no longer have any trust or faith for BW and my patience had run out even before this poor excuse of a statement was posted. Unfortunatly for me, i still had an ounce of faith yesterday and really thought you would come with a real statement -As promised- But no, yet again you fail to deliver and my sub was paid during that time...

So, another month paid, but in order to prevent me from hitting cancel before the next monthly fee you will have to show me some exceptionally impressive moves.

Please act like the professional company you claim to be.

All those things should not interfere the CS to reply to the community and keep them informed.

doing project management at work, the first thing i learned was, that, even when there are no news, you tell your team that nothing happened yet. COMMUNICATION is the word.

Good point. Lack of communication = the perception of BioWare Don't Care Customer Service

ok french guys actually answered regarding how this is going

here is a (maybe bad translation of what he said)

If you want a slightly more detailed view of the processes involved in any decision, consider the following:

- Team A indicated its plan to Team B.

- Team B passes the message to the team C.

- Team C Team B comes back shaking his arms in the air by saying that the plan is not viable.

- Teams B and C converse at length to be sure to be on the same page.

- Team A listens to the grievances of the C team as understood by Team B.

- Team B Team C comes back with a new action plan.

- Team C approves and sighs a big blow.

- Team B announces that in fact the plan has changed dramatically due to factors not previously considered.

- Team C sighs a big blow and then approve.

Steps 1-8 can be repeated indefinitely, hence my lack of commitment. I hope to tell you more soon, but as this decision is not my responsibility, I can promise you.

That's all great, but to be completely honest, what do I as a customer care about your inside decision making process (which is obviously crap) ?

I care about END RESULTS.

And the end result is this -> you lied about the free transfers. To us. That's the end result. We were promised free transfers, so far we got NONE.

I'm at the point where I don't see what difference it even makes now. This isn't the first situation BW has mishandled in their running of SWTOR. It's just cementing their lack of expertise. It's sad, since one they were the game developer when it came to giving customers what they want.

I honestly don't see them coming out of this looking like anything other than the bloated, grubbing entity they have become. They can have their game, for what it's worth (and at this point, that's not much).

All they had to do was come on and say something substantial. Instead, they've blown smoke, twice (three if you count the tweet), on this subject.

And it's all crap anyway. If you look at the way the transfer page is put together, it was designed to allow them to designate several destination servers for each character. So why can't they do that for us? The only thing I can think is fear that allowing us a choice will piss off all the other players who were told to go to a specific place. Frankly, I don't care anymore. Any player who doesn't look at the situation and see what we're facing should suffer the same fate that BW deserves at this point (which I won't mention, because I'm sure it'd get my post deleted).

So, now I just have to figure out how to get out of my six-month sub. I think if I'm not playing the full six months, I should get a refund of the remaining amount, yes?

I dont think what we ask to marge with the germans and the french we are asking for transfers to a pvp and a rp-pve server.if you want to marge the 3 servers first of all you should ask the germans and the french they want to marge? im sure what they dont want to merge the hate speaking english (and many of them dont know well english) .We want to transfer not merge we want to leave this server and lets imagine what you are merging the servers many germans and french will get angry and they will live the game.(we all saying what we want transfer not marge 1 or 2 persons said somethink for marge the rest want transfer

I dont think what we ask to marge with the germans and the french we are asking for transfers to a pvp and a rp-pve server.if you want to marge the 3 servers first of all you should ask the germans and the french they want to marge? im sure what they dont want to merge the hate speaking english (and many of them dont know well english) .We want to transfer not merge we want to leave this server and lets imagine what you are merging the servers many germans and french will get angry and they will live the game.(we all saying what we want transfer not marge 1 or 2 persons said somethink for marge the rest want transfer

not live leave sorry mistake

You know, you really should read every word I type, including the part that says "along with this thread"....

And how exactly would BW get to know "everything people say in the chat channels in the game"?

Tbh, everyone on LC has 1 chance to voice their oppinion, and that is here. If they cant be bothered to take 5min to visit the forums then they cant really be too bothered about which direction the server goes either imo. This forum is the only viable source for feedback, unless they install an ingame poll (Which they should have done). But thats too late now.

As everything has been said apparently and we're all now waiting for the knacker to deliver us some tasty sausages, I'd like to allow a few others to have their say on the matter.

A good decision is based on knowledge and not on numbers.

I must have a prodigious amount of mind; it takes me as much as a week, sometimes, to make it up!

Crying is all right in its own way while it lasts. But you have to stop sooner or later, and then you still have to decide what to do.

In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Act accordingly. At least they knew what they were talking about.

As everything has been said apparently and we're all now waiting for the knacker to deliver us some tasty sausages, I'd like to allow a few others to have their say on the matter.

Act accordingly. At least they knew what they were talking about.

And unless ppl gets to chose to move to a RP-PVE or PVP server we can use this quote:

Hasta La Vista....Baby