RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...

LovarBoy

Hi folks, as promised, I have a bit of an update. We are still examining this unique situation with the three European RP-PvP servers and we are working on various possible scenarios and what their impact will be. Rest assured that we will communicate to you as soon as we have the most optimal scenario. Thank you for your continued patience with this.

http://www.darthhater.com/articles/swtor-news/20707-server-transfers-week-two

Darthhater is now quoting the following

"It appears as if all servers that are intended to be a part of this phase of server transfers have now been included. (The fate of the lone RP-PVP servers in each European region remains under discussion.)"

So as one of my old bosses put it "Yes or No are the only acceptable answers to my question" Can you answer the following question with either a YES or a NO

Within the next month will I be able to move my characters from this server to "nightmare lands". I am managing my expectation there may be a one off fee for this option. Regardless of your answer, I'm going to playing on that server going forward to be with friends. The impact in offering or not offering is the same in regards to me concerning server populations, however it would be nice not to throw away 6 months of work and be able to contribute something to my new guild instead of being hand held.

Remember as far as I'm concerned YES or NO are the only answers that i will accept.

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a friend of mine told me exactly that: "Bioware will create a good game, but their customer support is the worst you can imagine"

i thought this would not be true, because of the star wars franchise that brings a lot of responsibility with it.

But as we can see here... BW gives a ****. Not even able to keep their customers informed.

Edited by al-mar

Hi folks, as promised, I have a bit of an update. We are still examining this unique situation with the three European RP-PvP servers and we are working on various possible scenarios and what their impact will be. Rest assured that we will communicate to you as soon as we have the most r being optimal scenario. Thank you for your continued patience with this.

Dear JG,

I will be brief in my reply as you have been. You have sacrificed the majority of your servers to populate a few. I don't see LC getting back to the 60-70 on the fleet during peak times, unless, you force people to move from the full servers. Bottom line, you took from us to give to others. Now I ask you, what do we get in return for being so nice and helpful to those who enjoy their gaming on full servers?

Hi folks, as promised, I have a bit of an update. We are still examining this unique situation with the three European RP-PvP servers and we are working on various possible scenarios and what their impact will be. Rest assured that we will communicate to you as soon as we have the most optimal scenario. Thank you for your continued patience with this.

Seriously?.....

"Quick Joveth! Go post something! they are becoming unruly!"

"What will I say!?"

"We dont know! Just go post in yellow! It should appease them"

Oh my, still evaluating and examining... I suggest contacting NASA.

Apparently my post was so rude and "disrespectful" that it got deleted. Though I cant deny it was rude, but respect is something you must EARN Bioware. And you sirs, have not earned this, thus my post cannot be disrespectful when you have lost all your respect.

the easiest way, and i mean easy, ould be to bring the next batch of pvp server transfers to LC. LC would not have to closed, RP is still possible, PVP is still on.

wich servers are those?

Dont want to be rude, but have u realized that AAAAAAAAAAALLL servers already had their transfers?

the easiest way, and i mean easy, ould be to bring the next batch of pvp server transfers to LC. LC would not have to closed, RP is still possible, PVP is still on.

There are no Servers left mate. 190/201 servers have transfered or smt like that. I think it is just us and 7 more (if there are any more ) waiting for transfers.

I say we outline the 4 possible solutions to them in clear english , and possibly number them so they can stick them in a hat and draw one.

1) Give us the transfers we have asked for in both of these threads. There is unanimous consent over the destinations for each type of player on this server

2) Make (or should have made) us a destination for other servers to bulk up our population

3) Merge us with the germans and french , watch the anger build through lack of communication, then employee an extra 100 CSR's to deal with all the "he verbally abused me in *insert language*!"

4) Milk us of money till the server completely dies then have the audacity to say "oh we couldnt get the transfers to multiple destinations going during the character transfer phase...but you can PAY to go anywhere you like now"

wich servers are those?

Dont want to be rude, but have u realized that AAAAAAAAAAALLL servers already had their transfers?

There are no Servers left mate. 190/201 servers have transfered or smt like that. I think it is just us and 7 more (if there are any more ) waiting for transfers.

really? damn... i didn't realize this. :eek:

makes things even worse...

Edited by al-mar

You know a word I like that doesn't get used too often? Irk, its a good word to describe how we feel. We are irked by Bioware.

Aww why did you have to go post that.... they might have been trying to help us today... now they are all off looking for a dictionary :p

Aww why did you have to go post that.... they might have been trying to help us today... now they are all off looking for a dictionary :p

Is the new strategy

we are Biowering Bioware, cause we have been Biowared!

Is the new strategy

we are Biowering Bioware, cause we have been Biowared!

Should we throw them some basic algebra too and prove that 1 can equal 2? or in this case 1 origin server can equal 2 destinations? :)

Edited by Sporkeh
typo

1. This is not an update, this is same old PR song.

2. Examining this unique situation? Stop pretending it's any complicated and treating us like idiots.

3. Various possible scenarios? Give us transfers. The world will not end.

4. We are not any good with resting assured and patience but do you expect anything else, really?

mmm... how about Galled then? We are galled by Biowares' lack of respect and customer service.

Maybe Vexed would be better? We are vexed by the lack of communication from Bioware.

Edited by Ryofo