Well the pop on my new server has already dropped

Reevax

You guys are little ahead of schedule with your "complain about low population on my server". The whiner's cycle is right now set to "complain about log in queue/lag", the "complain about low population on my server" part is not set to start up again until Thursday. You guys need to get with the program or have you professional complainer license revoked. Edited by Last_Hearth

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How are my facts wrong? I reported the number of people on the fleet at 2 certain times, I saw it with my own eyes. I don't know what it right now because I am not on. I do know what it was when I was on. I also know what it was the previous days.

Really no reason to attack me over it.

you never reported any times actually you just said peak and off peak

I was on yestereday during peak and off peak and you are wrong

Off peak right now is around 200 players

No, you have no facts, I measure.... go do the same.

Example, I just checked a 'Standard' destination server, c652 people Imp, c578 Rep, total c1330

That number is consistent with Standard being between 500-1500

what server? and no my facts are not wrong. He said the Harbenger has 50 people off peak. I just checked and it had 150 repub and 200 imp.

I am not sure why people are flaming me so hard. I am simply reporting facts.

There has already been a very obvious decrease in the number of active people on my server.

I just want to know what will be done to make sure we can all enjoy the game together in the long run.

could it be possible you are in a second or third instance, and the first two are already full.

No, you have no facts, I measure.... go do the same.

Example, I just checked a 'Standard' destination server, c652 people Imp, c578 Rep, total c1330

That number is consistent with Standard being between 500-1500

you still haven't answered my simple question

how is it a week ago the Fatman had 200 people on fleet and a queue to get in it has the same server cap that it does now when it has 600 people on fleet and NO queue to get in?

you still haven't answered my simple question

how is it a week ago the Fatman had 200 people on fleet and a queue to get in it has the same server cap that it does now when it has 600 people on fleet and NO queue to get in?

omg....you just dont get it......you are making numbers up as the earlier poster showed.

Once more.....GO MEASURE . then come back.

omg....you just dont get it......you are making numbers up as the earlier poster showed.

Once more.....GO MEASURE . then come back.

i'm not making anything up. Go on during prime time and there will be no queue but around 400 people on fleet. 1 week ago there would be 200 people on fleet and a queue. Ask anyone who was on the Fat Man

i'm not making anything up. Go on during prime time and there will be no queue but around 400 people on fleet. 1 week ago there would be 200 people on fleet and a queue. Ask anyone who was on the Fat Man

It should not be necessary to point out that it is possible to be on a server but not be on the fleet (and there are two of those, and maybe multiple instances of both).

I'm from the Fatman I do find it odd about the queue times vs pop.

Kinda hard to go back and measure numbers after the fact though.

All of you do realize that having a queue is based on reaching the server cap (full) and BIoware can change/raise the server cap, right? I believe they even mentioned raising the server cap in one of the developer posts.

All of you do realize that having a queue is based on reaching the server cap (full) and BIoware can change/raise the server cap, right? I believe they even mentioned raising the server cap in one of the developer posts.

thank you that is what i've been saying

I wasn't talking about pvp queue i'm talking about queue to get into the server.

The 1st two days after xfers, most of my guild (hardcore mmoers) was very active (3 simultaneous WZ groups for hours). But then our playtime plummeted as we all got bored and went back to playing our other game (whether D3, LoL, TSW beta, etc.).

Xfers solved the population problem. But the content is the same stale stuff: same few WZs, same daily grind, same few (buggy) Ops. My guild is looking forward to Rateds. But I have a feeling that after about 2-3 weeks of those we'll all be bored again and finally leave (those that haven't already).

EDIT: oh, btw, this past weekend's "The Secret World" beta was by FAR the funnest leveling/questing I've ever done in an MMO. It looks like it has 1/10 the budget of SWTOR, but good god did they use their money well!

Edited by Cerdo_hormiguero

They said they would raise the server caps according to how the population would increase, but then again that causes more lag as more people are online. I'd take a bit of lag over ages of queues any day, so finding a respectable cap is probably what they are doing now.

Well dont know about your server but TOFN now has a 20 minute queue, i guess this is primetime (19:35) and i have absolutely no problem with a queue that long, i'd rather play on a healthy pop server than a dead one.

This is days after the inital transfers began and there were no queues wheni transferred on friday, so if thats any indication then pop is going up not down for concurrent users