CelCawdro

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Selonian

2. Wookie

3. Rishii

I don't think the voice acting thing would be a problem for the non-basic speaking species. They have plenty of Wookie "acting" in the game, for example... you would just need them to throw subtitiles under everything.

Some of these races would require different classes and stories all together. I expect Nautolan to be the next race in line judging from their clear diversity of head-types seen on NPCs in-game. Some colours, at least 2 male body types and 2 genders are partially accounted for. However it's not a race I'd be eager to play. But the level of development work aside, here are my votes:

1. Jawa: A silly one of course. Give them a mini-class story and range their levels from startign at 18 to capping at 25 to enforce a pack mentailty. Along with very limited access beyond Tatooine. Give them a greater reward that crosses over characters for doing the same scavenging that's already available. And improved drop rates against the roaming enemies. As an MMO, this game is seriously lacking in side-hobbies.

2. Togruta: The females are hot. I don't think any knight knew that Kiwiiks was an "old lady" until the conclusion of Tatooine. That's enough reason for me.

3. Droid. Maybe astromechs, maybe protocols, maybe HKs I don't know. I suppose they've been known for tanking, healing and DPS respectively. Only I know their population can't be such an overwhelming fraction. Maybe a rival faction to the previously mentioned Jawas? Potentially it might even make for some interesting customisation. Half-baked would probably still satisfy however.

Edited by Cooperal

Big update there. Togruta was nearly dethroned by Nautolan, but pulled ahead when the two were literally equal. Likewise, Voss once again assumes its place in the top five, and shares it this time with Mon Calamari instead of the Rodians, who were bumped out.