New Race

Duluthain

Still not sure how they'll justify Cathar being a race for the empire.

same way they justify pure blood siths being able to be on the Republic side... just because a majority of a species is on one side does not mean every single one thinks the same you speciesist!

Still not sure how they'll justify Cathar being a race for the empire.

Even if it's a legacy unlock, it should be restricted to Republic, it would help balance the factions

EDIT: obviously someone with a lvl 50 cathar could reroll as imperial but you know what i mean

Edited by RedFox

Um... you know there has been a race announced already right? The Cathar.

But I really would like to see the Yoda Race... not sure on what the exact race is called tbh.

I think Lucas said a while back that he will never allow Yoda's race to be a playable character in any game. You know, except Soul Caliber...

Even if it's a legacy unlock, it should be restricted to Republic, it would help balance the factions

EDIT: obviously someone with a lvl 50 cathar could reroll as imperial but you know what i mean

Then people would only have something else to complain about because they cannot play their beloved future Cathar/new race. Vicious cycle it is!

I can't imagine them doing that. I mean it makes sense, but you have to have the same # of races available to each faction, even if they are different races.

I think Lucas said a while back that he will never allow Yoda's race to be a playable character in any game. You know, except Soul Caliber...

Completely understandable I suppose, but you have to admit that it would be fun to play.

Edited by LiberalSyn
Edit

I can't imagine them doing that. I mean it makes sense, but you have to have the same # of races available to each faction, even if they are different races.

Actually, it would only even things out

Chiss = sith empire only

Sith pureblood = sith empire only

Rattataki = with empire only

Miraluka = republic only

Mirialan = republic only

Lucas has said that no one is allowed to write any Lore for Yoda's species... he won't even let them make up a species name... he also limits the amount of new characters being of the race but not completely because he wants them to be rare... it's why while we do get one in some games we never see more than that... it's also why you won't see them as a playable race in an MMO because then they would end up like Wookie Jedi in SWG's, all over the place

BW will not add the species anyway because it would mean creating tons of new models and animations because of the race's dimensions... then we have the PVP and even PVE mechanic problem that would arise from having those tiny bastards running around being that a lot of abilities are line of sight... it would be a cluster****

Edited by Liquidacid