Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

CourtneyWoods

What do you base this on exactly? If you're so high and mighty about how things should be run, why have you not applied for a job there? Wait your turn, like everyone else is doing.

what do i base it on? your not serious right? There is no information out there, about the when or where of servers that havent been transferred yet.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point in time it should be safe for them to tell us where the remaining servers are going to end up. With a lot of the transfers done today, tomorrow or perhaps friday will be the last day. If nothing else just post a pairing of who will go where. Edited by Leskit

I have a question: are they doing transfers East coast -->East Coast; West --> West or will there be movement between? I'm just wondering cause I'm on an east coast server (because originally started playing with a friend on the east coast) but would like to go to a West Coast server (since that is where I am). Just wondering :)

They did a cross coast transfer but they said it will be rare. You should wait till payed transfers.

If your server is not on the list...wait a bit. When I checked the list this morning my server was not on the list...after lunch I checked back, and boom! Bliss!!! I can't wait to be part of a community again...I miss that old feeling of a well populated game I once enjoyed back at release and early access.

:jawa_smile:

If your server is not on the list...wait a bit. When I checked the list this morning my server was not on the list...after lunch I checked back, and boom! Bliss!!! I can't wait to be part of a community again...I miss that old feeling of a well populated game I once enjoyed back at release and early access.

:jawa_smile:

The list is done being updated for today.

At this point in time it should be safe for them to tell us where the remaining servers are going to end up. With a lot of the transfers done today, tomorrow or perhaps friday will be the last day. If nothing else just post a pairing of who will go where.

this. just freaking tell us. you people love to put us in the dark and not tell us anything. stop being so damned confidential about things and give us some more info.

I'lll say one thing. This is why straight up server mergers are better. Unless you can get everyone in one day, it's going to cause a lot of people to get upset while they have to wait their turn. Just shutting down the servers for a day or two, and then opening them back would at least put everyone in the same boat.

Sorry, asked above but its moving away quickly at this post count...

I have chars on 2 servers that are listed as origin now, both with the same target...but in my account I only get that button to transfer behind one of them....is that a bug or am I misunderstanding something?

You seem to equate the hour in which last do an update to the amount of work that we are all putting into this. Many weekends and extra hours have been worked in order to bring us to this point. Within the past 48 hrs, we've opened up 122 servers for character transfers in a service that has run (relatively and knock on wood) smoothly. We understand your passion and desire for a transfer, but know that we are taking many factors into account, including making sure that servers are stable.

I must say Joveth, I do not envy your job. I don't think I would be able to put up with the people on these forums.

After all the transfers to Fatman, now is even bigger and most populated than before, i dont think there is enough population on the rest of the East PvP servers to make another server with the same population and activity than fatman, what that mean? be ready for a lot of rage from the players if their server dont have ¨fatman¨ as a destination. Edited by skygon

the lack of information regarding servers that haven't transferred yet is what makes it so bad.. Sitting around all day long hoping to not be the last kid picked for dodge-ball with no eta of WHEN or WHERE is utter crap. It just goes to show how Bioware / EA lack the skills needed to run a proper MMO still.

If this is the criteria on which who can run a proper MMO is judged, then some of the most popular (and THE most popular) MMOs out there are also being run by people with out the skills.

How very disappointing that bondar crystal didn't make the list today. No more EC PVP servers moved to the fatman during the final batch today /sigh. At this point, they have to basically just put all the remaining EC PVP servers into the fatman. Anything else will feel very second class and demoralizing

I'lll say one thing. This is why straight up server mergers are better. Unless you can get everyone in one day, it's going to cause a lot of people to get upset while they have to wait their turn. Just shutting down the servers for a day or two, and then opening them back would at least put everyone in the same boat.

Yea... until all the bugs that invariably come with legit mergers happen. When the server stay down for 2 extra days, and come back up to your gear and bank contents being lost into the ether, if not your actual toon. Yup, sounds good.

So you make me log on and wait in hopes that my server is selected for 2 days. With no explanation of how server transfers are going to be prioritized or which servers will go first. thanks for making me waste my time. appreciate it.

I understand you ladies and gentlemen have put in a lot of extra hours and work to make these transfers happen. I think it is going to be a great thing as we patiently await. Im not asking for a time frame but just if the server "The Shadowlands" will either be an origin or destination server? This server suffers from the same population problems as most others. Any response would be appreciated