Dev's Read This Please..

mdggnz

Just finished my 8th toon's story line. I have now fully completed all classes on both the Imperial and the Republic side, all companion quests and conversations are complete and fully unlocked. My legacy unlocks for imperial and republic are complete.. dont you think this deserves a title? cut a man some slack and reward the effort with something a little unique..

Heres the proof..

http://swtorguardians.enjin.com/gallery/m/3319047/album/69650

Isn't it nice you get about 800 Presence total now ? or how much u have, i find it nice.

But there is many things were you could get title mm unlocking all codex(what u can,lol coz its so bugged), all datacrons, all classes imp side, rep side, all total, such things like that make game good and you want even more grind for such things like that, but noo :D

Edited by MasterofMagina

I wish I had the patience and dedication that the OP has to complete all of those things.

I just can't bear to mindlessly grind through the same side quests 8 times from lvl 1 to 50. I'm hoping very very much that Bioware is a kind and just Dictator and allows the 1.3 legacy perks that enable an XP boost to quests to be Legacy wide instead of character specific how they are now.

This way I can enjoy the rich single player story of the class quests completely at ease and totally forget that any side quests exist in this game.

8 full sets of side quests?

Anyhow, sorry to say Grasshopper, I declare you not even half done on your quest for perfection! To get the title of "Devourer of All Content" you must re-roll 8 new toons on a new server rolling the remaining advanced classes. Then you have to unlock all the new legacy perks coming in 1.3, and you must have mastered all crafting arts and beat every raid on nightmare mode if that ever comes in and um, have 10 million in the bank.

If that's not enough there will be an option one day to actually complete a hostile takeover of the GTN itself for 1 billion credits, so stay tuned.

Edited by jgelling

That deserves a free lifetime sub.. and a gamer of the year award.. and a 6 months wellness vacation on a tropical island to recover...

Yep you had me at tropical.. i think i changed my mind..

Wow, that is a truly impressive achievement! I am jealous of your commitment and I agree there should be a fantastic title waiting for the few who can complete such a feat.

Very cool.

hope ur not serious :p

Wow, that is a truly impressive achievement! I am jealous of your commitment and I agree there should be a fantastic title waiting for the few who can complete such a feat.

Very cool.

Hah, don't hold your breath. The way SWTOR devs do things is that they make everything simple to get so the spoiled MMO purists don't have pissy fits.

(see the HK droid forum that's going on right now...)

Just finished my 8th toon's story line. I have now fully completed all classes on both the Imperial and the Republic side, all companion quests and conversations are complete and fully unlocked. My legacy unlocks for imperial and republic are complete.. dont you think this deserves a title? cut a man some slack and reward the effort with something a little unique..

Heres the proof..

True that, and kudos to you. You're one of the few I think that has fully explored the entire game at least from that vantage.

I do agree there should be some more titles. I was upset that I didn't get a title for jumping into the mouth of the Sarlacc on Tatooine. I would have loved a title like "Sarlacc Snack" or something. :)

Heres the proof..

I give you a title: Traitor. As you played both sides of the war, you are a traitor.

Back in my days we didn't have to ask or demand for something like this. It was already waiting for the player.

This is just sad and poor on the devs part.

Lol, back in your days? What are you? 16 referring to your glory days of WoW 3 years ago when you were 13?