RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...

LovarBoy

Got a propose to make.As we all have seen Tomb of freedon nadd is full now with transfers and requires large quueues to enter,why dont you bring some of them here to balance it a littlle,just offer the server option for anyone who wants,but a limited number so it doesnt get a mistake....

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say we wait. They are not stupid, something will be figured out. Just wait and don't go off into hysterics with canceling subs.

Cheers

First,

You say me what to do? Oh, thanks, massa. Your words are so important to me, lol.

Second,

Not stupid? ;) They are, mate, they are. Demonstation of a non-respect by not answering in this situation is really stupid tactics.

Third,

I strongly recommend you to not explain the situation unless you are not writing by yellow posts.

And,

Plz, avoid words like "hysterics" etc. Keep these words for your wife. People in this thread deserve respect.

transfers were already needed back in january. People who are still here are anything but impatient. BW ignored the call and now they are paying for it.

I believe, there's more than meets the eye. It's not like pushing one button and they are too lazy do it, right? Meetings, planning, money, load balancing, databases issues etc etc etc.

Transfers started, so we wait and see how it goes. Patience, imho.

I say we wait. They are not stupid, something will be figured out. Just wait and don't go off into hysterics with canceling subs.

Cheers

Subscription cancellation is not hysterical it is a form of protest, if you don't make your voice loud and clear they will just passed you like a bystander. SWTOR is a good game but it is not the only game in town, if these issues drags, people will just play other stuff and you will end up 5 in fleet.

I also vote for freedom. People should have a freedom to choose where to go:

RP-PvP (Lord Calypho) --> PvE (Red Eclipse)

RP-PvP (Lord Calypho) --> RP-PvE (The Progenitor)

RP-PvP (Lord Calypho) --> PvP (Tomb of Freedon Nadd)

I think it is the best variant. I personaly go to The Progenitor, but i think many LC players prefers go to Tomb or to Eclipse.

hi,

i`m from the german rp-pvp server jen`jidai.

i made following suggestions:

transfer the people from rp-pvp server to pvp server and/or to rp-pve server.

(honestly i see no point in pvp-servers in swtor - i had with 2 50chars about 15 openpvp fights (and started the most by my own))

i really dont care what they do, as long as they do it asap. i need people to play with!

(an international rp-pvp would be good as well for me).

german CMs told us, that they will keep an eye on the situation of jen`jidai. so i canceled my account (that is something they will maybe notice - i doubt that they have a char at jen`jidai to keep an eye on the situation)

i wait 30 mins for a wz, to encounter the same faces again and again.

Subscription cancellation is not hysterical it is a form of protest, if you don't make your voice loud and clear they will just passed you like a bystander. SWTOR is a good game but it is not the only game in town, if these issues drags, people will just play other stuff and you will end up 5 in fleet.

I just hate to lose nice people, that's all. "Calypho" became sort of community. Very nice one.

I just hate to lose nice people, that's all. "Calypho" became sort of community. Very nice one.

yes, love it there too. actually i would love it they would merge calypho with another server just to keep people together, but that will not happen.

so i hope for the best....

Edited by al-mar

It's not "hysterics". Most people are well aware that companies only listen when you vote with your money.

Cheers

I'm not being hysteric.

My subscription was just renewed, and by cancelling it today I want to send a message to BW (I won't stand for this) while giving them enough time (30 more days) to make us a decent offer.

I do love this game and truly hope this will be resolved.

I dont understand why they dont go with the suggestions for destination servers that people have offered in this thread. Can't be that difficult to do and it will answer whether or not LC is worth having as a server by seeing whos left after the offer of transfers

my main char is on this svr. i dont give a toss about rp, i just went where my mates were. they really need to offer a 'to pvp server' transfer.

have no intention of resubbing until i can get my main onto a proper server.

my other 50 just so happens to be on red eclipse anyway but he's not the char id like to play.

The server is dead, that is fact. That anyone on Lord Calypho knows.

We need to either be a destination server where RP Servers and/or PvP Servers can move to OR transfer us to a choice of either RP and/or PvP server. Simple as that.....

But the MOST MOST MOST important thing is that you guys (bioware) let us know what is happening with this server and not keep keeping us in suspense over the last couple of weeks with people picking up bits of information here and there. A lot of people have mutiple chars and a high legacy level and we need to know if the last 6 months have been wasted and we have to manually re-roll on a more populated server. And also, an approx on when this will happen. The fact that you admit you do not have the capability to do anything is very suprising and worrying.

Bupa.

Just want to echo what i said last week about the importance of communication with this servers community.